Help Needed SOS

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandeep1729

Help Needed SOS

Post by sandeep1729 » Mon May 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi,

Can somebody throw some light on whats going wrong with my chart. My details are as under

Date of Birth : 30 May 1972
Time of Birth : 20:03
Place            : Delhi

I m going through deep personal agony and I have no clue where I m going to land up.

Thnks in advance to all members for showing interest in my chart.Hopefully, I will be able to come through from the mess i m currently in with the support and help i get from this forum.

Sandeep

sandeep1729

Please reply RishiRahulji

Post by sandeep1729 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm

I hope I m sounding too pushy...

sandeep1729

Please reply RishiRahulji

Post by sandeep1729 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Kindly ignore that last message ... I wanted to say "I hope I m not sounding too pushy..."

avam46

Be more specific

Post by avam46 » Wed May 14, 2008 2:00 am

Hello Sandeep,
I think you would get a faster response from the learned members of the Forum
if you are more specific in your query. Otherwise the members would have to
first go about the time consuming exercise of trying to find out what is bothering you,
then try to give you analysis of your problem unless you find it inappropriate to
pose it to the open forum.
Cheer up in meantime. There is a solution to every Karmic problem.
AVAM

jaya_gt

Re: Help Needed SOS

Post by jaya_gt » Wed May 14, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi Sandeep,

I think Avam has given a very good advice. There are many students in this forum apart from the experts and it will be easier for them (including me) to understand what you want if you are a little more specific.

Thanks.

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:14 pm

Hi Avam and Jaya,

Thanks Avam for putting in good words for me. I would try to be more specific regarding the query.
I m doing okay professionaly. I m married and have two daugthers aged 4 years and 2 years. My problem area is the strained relationship with my wife. Now this relationship has gone so sour that we do not stay together anymore. My daugthers stay with my wife.I have done everything which I could do but without any positive result.I love my daughters and would want to stay with them.  

-Sandeep

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:52 pm

I request the learned members of this forum to give a reading. I m also giving out the details of my wife if that helps

Date of Birth : 6 March 1975
Time of Birth : 22:27
Place            : Bhiwani India

My details again

Place            : Delhi India

My Problem are
I m married and have two daugthers aged 4 years and 2 years. My problem area is the strained relationship with my wife. Now this relationship has gone so sour that we do not stay together anymore. My daugthers stay with my wife.I have done everything which I could do but without any positive result.I love my daughters and would want to stay with them.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat May 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Dear sandeep

Dear sandeep,
The genral compatibality check is ok . Did your sepration start in july 06.
The exchange of lords of seventh and eighth did not augur well for your marriage, placement of sun in the seventh house also augments the marital problems and your involvement. Do wear a pearl in little finger.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

sandeep1729 wrote:I request the learned members of this forum to give a reading. I m also giving out the details of my wife if that helps

Date of Birth : 6 March 1975
Time of Birth : 22:27
Place            : Bhiwani India

My details again

Place            : Delhi India

My Problem are
I m married and have two daugthers aged 4 years and 2 years. My problem area is the strained relationship with my wife. Now this relationship has gone so sour that we do not stay together anymore. My daugthers stay with my wife.I have done everything which I could do but without any positive result.I love my daughters and would want to stay with them.

avam46

Post by avam46 » Sat May 17, 2008 1:47 pm

Hello Sandeep,
I have gone through your Horoscopes and I am afraid you are heeding for a
Divorce in court more so after after September 2008. You are running the
Moon-sun Dasa/Ad upto September which is not favourable and the Moon-Mars
from September,combined with the present Transit position of Saturn and Rahu ,
does not auger well for marriage. The position Ven the 7th lord being vakra, cojoined with
6th lord Mars, aspected by moon,hemmed between malifics is not favourable. Besides
7th lord in 8th, mars in Gemini,Sun in Taurus,Venus in Ardra Nakshatr,Ketu in Pushya Nakshatr,
UL-AL[upapada-Aruda Lagna] in 2-12 relationship, all add to the problems. Guru or Jupiter is fighting a lone war to fight the problems.
It is also seen from your Horoscope that combination of Mars with Venus in Rasi Chart,
along with Ven[r] interchanged with Saturn in Navamsa Chart,tends to create unhealthy
situation in romance, and Romantic inclination which I can elaborate in your private post if required. You also appear to lose your temper which complictes issue furthur. Yes, she appears to be emotional too.
You are a good guy, intelligent, educated, finances comfortable though a bit fluctuating.
Jupiter has been taking care to avoid break up earlier. You therefore need to strengthen
Jupiter which also happens to be your second lord from Upapada to still save the marriage..
I for one believes that sincere prayers are always answered, and in this case Lord
Jupiter has to come to your rescue.Have faith in Him.
Just remember that the Children whom you love so much are the main sufferers.
Let me have your views on my suggestion.
Om sri Sai Ram
AVAM

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Dear Avam ji

A detailed and apprioprate analysis , but i differ on jupiter being the saving grace, As per jivonihanta Guru in scorpio ascendent is  destroyer, it being a trikon owner and owner of second house it does not bestow good results, apart from its retrograde and placed in own sign thus making it more a malefic then a benific. Here saturn placed in seventh is a more a badhak but it being combust is almost devoid of power.The placement of venus with mars leads to loss of wife or sepration. All respect to you an excellent interpation under any cicumstances. I differ in opinion about jupiter only.

Regards

quote="avam46"]Hello Sandeep,
does not auger well for marriage. The position Ven the 7th lord being vakra, cojoined with
6th lord Mars, aspected by moon,hemmed between malifics is not favourable. Besides
7th lord in 8th, mars in Gemini,Sun in Taurus,Venus in Ardra Nakshatr,Ketu in Pushya Nakshatr,
UL-AL[upapada-Aruda Lagna] in 2-12 relationship, all add to the problems. Guru or Jupiter is fighting a lone war to fight the problems.
It is also seen from your Horoscope that combination of Mars with Venus in Rasi Chart,
along with Ven[r] interchanged with Saturn in Navamsa Chart,tends to create unhealthy
situation in romance, and Romantic inclination which I can elaborate in your private post if required. You also appear to lose your temper which complictes issue furthur. Yes, she appears to be emotional too.
You are a good guy, intelligent, educated, finances comfortable though a bit fluctuating.
Jupiter has been taking care to avoid break up earlier. You therefore need to strengthen
Jupiter which also happens to be your second lord from Upapada to still save the marriage..
I for one believes that sincere prayers are always answered, and in this case Lord
Om sri Sai Ram
AVAM[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 17, 2008 6:10 pm

sandhu.jp wrote:Dear Avam ji

A detailed and apprioprate analysis , but i differ on jupiter being the saving grace, As per jivonihanta Guru in scorpio ascendent is  destroyer, it being a trikon owner and owner of second house it does not bestow good results, apart from its retrograde and placed in own sign thus making it more a malefic then a benific. Here saturn placed in seventh is a more a badhak but it being combust is almost devoid of power.The placement of venus with mars leads to loss of wife or sepration. All respect to you an excellent interpation under any cicumstances. I differ in opinion about jupiter only.

Regards

Hey Sandhuji and Avamji,

I have not analysed Avamji's analysis, but I really do appreciate his efforts and knowledge. Do keep it up Avamji. I beg pardon in not going to the details you have done; but would like to add to the good efforts of Sandhuji in helping too. The reply to Sandhuji is small so I have points.

Jupiter as 5th. lord(Trikona)  and 2nd. lord is supposed to be good according to Parashara.

What struck me is that Sandhuji's mentioning that Jupiter being Trikona lord and 2nd. lord will not good results. I wonder why?! Since it has been has been written by a good author it should have some good logic.

Mind you Avamji, if this affects your prediction, it could affect it a bit only, i am not sure yet.

Could Sanduji explain the logic why? Not to try to put Sandhuji in some spot, but only to try to gain better logic. Reason being that a natural malefic being a trikona lord can attract problems, but Jupiter is a natural benefic!

I wish Rohini Ranjanji was still around. Unfortunately he wanted to opt out of this board, which I came to hear later. Could Vivekji, Govardhantji, Milindji, or some esteemed soul like Nandiniji and Votiveji come to rescue our knowledge.... please.......?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

projenator

Post by projenator » Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm

very detailed analysis once again, avamji and this is not your first. Only point I would add is I would refrain from calling it a divorce so soon especially when sixth lord is in eighth house and ashtampada is in sixth house but angst and stress for sure.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat May 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Dear Rishi ji,
As per prashar jupiter in scorpio Has kind of karak prabhaav  & is good,But the logic of jivonihanta is based on the fact That inspite of jupiter being owner of trikon it is also an owner of second ( marak ) bhav and thus being considered as markesh. However let the Person who asked the questions in first phase  come out with more details and facts to have some clarity on the effects of jupiter as a saviour or Kind of  potential destroyer.

Regards

J.s.sandhu
RishiRahul wrote:
sandhu.jp wrote:Dear Avam ji

Regards

Hey Sandhuji and Avamji,

I have not analysed Avamji's analysis, but I really do appreciate his efforts and knowledge. Do keep it up Avamji. I beg pardon in not going to the details you have done; but would like to add to the good efforts of Sandhuji in helping too. The reply to Sandhuji is small so I have points.

Jupiter as 5th. lord(Trikona)  and 2nd. lord is supposed to be good according to Parashara.

What struck me is that Sandhuji's mentioning that Jupiter being Trikona lord and 2nd. lord will not good results. I wonder why?! Since it has been has been written by a good author it should have some good logic.

Mind you Avamji, if this affects your prediction, it could affect it a bit only, i am not sure yet.

Could Sanduji explain the logic why? Not to try to put Sandhuji in some spot, but only to try to gain better logic. Reason being that a natural malefic being a trikona lord can attract problems, but Jupiter is a natural benefic!

I wish Rohini Ranjanji was still around. Unfortunately he wanted to opt out of this board, which I came to hear later. Could Vivekji, Govardhantji, Milindji, or some esteemed soul like Nandiniji and Votiveji come to rescue our knowledge.... please.......?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 17, 2008 6:58 pm

projenator wrote:very detailed analysis once again, avamji and this is not your first. Only point I would add is I would refrain from calling it a divorce so soon especially when sixth lord is in eighth house and ashtampada is in sixth house but angst and stress for sure.

Hey Projenator,

Projenator and ji does not go too well; so let me call you Projenator only.

I have not tried to see  Avamji's analysis and the chart in consideration at all, but was speaking of technicals only said by Sandhuji.

Can I complement you on somthing?     You have the grit, courage and patience of a woman probably confidence too to unearth Jyotish to your wish.

Do stay around silently, but a bit less silently would be slightly better.

RishiRahul

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Sat May 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi Avam ji,

Thanks for the analysis. I agree with you when you say that i do lose my temper easily of late. I has been due to various factors. I used to be a very patient person earlier.
avam46 wrote: It is also seen from your Horoscope that combination of Mars with Venus in Rasi Chart,
situation in romance, and Romantic inclination which I can elaborate in your private post if required
can you send me in private the Romantic inclination you have mentioned.

Just to let you know that  I m wearing a Pukhraj for Guru. Please let me know if any other remedy would do me good.

As of now ,in terms of relationship, We have 'nt gone the legal route and I have not even contemplated taking it.

I just hope I come out of mess I m in.I hope I and my kids and wife  start staying together as a family.

avam46 wrote:Hello Sandeep,
Om sri Sai Ram
AVAM

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”