Could nayone help me

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rahulgoud_11

Could nayone help me

Post by rahulgoud_11 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:01 am

I am unmarried male and want to marry a widow who is younger to me.

She is having 2 kids. please help me in this regard.

Thank you

avam46

More Details

Post by avam46 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:22 am

Hello Rahul,
Can you please furnish full details of your date of Birth,place, time
of both yours and the person you wish to marry.The compatability angle can be checked
but please do remember that when there is true love between the two of you,you come under Ganndharva Vivah
and no matching need be done as LOVE CONQUERS ALL.
Ofcourse the strengths and weakness of both of you, and areas of adjustment can be predicted by Astrology.
Meanwhile all the best,
Amarnath

inderk

Post by inderk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Dear Rahul,

If you want a general advice, please think twice from every angle of life for future, i.e. effect on your family members / relatives, effect on you in work circle, effect on the kids (will they accept you easily), etc. before taking the final decision.

if you want an astrological compatibilty check, then please provide birth details of yours and the person you want to marry.

GOOD LUCK

Inder Kumar

k surya narayana

about marriage

Post by k surya narayana » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm

hello rahul
i coincide with the advise of avm46 there is no need for matching horoscopes for the second marriage either for a boy or girl
it is like gandharva vivaham when you are going on your own judgement which is helping a widow is enough and god blesses you
go ahead with your judgement and best wishes for you

sandhu.jp

Re: Could nayone help me

Post by sandhu.jp » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:25 am

Dear Rahul

On the basis of the time of your query , a prashan kundli was prepared by me , yes you can marry the woman you want but your brothers &  sisters are likely to oppose this match , apart from it progeny from this marriage is unlikely , in case you want to marry her than do it before 21/07/09.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

rahulgoud_11 wrote:I am unmarried male and want to marry a widow who is younger to me.

She is having 2 kids. please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”