Reading request regarding marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Roshans

Reading request regarding marriage

Post by Roshans » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:40 am

Dear Astrologers,

Request you to look and suggest if the following match is suitable.

Male
DOB: 14th December 1978
Place: Nagpur Maharashtra India
Time: 22 hours 15 minutes

Female
DOB: 8th December 1983
Place:Karad, Maharashtra India
Time: 7 hours 20 mins (AM time)

Also I have following queries
1. When will marriage happen for the male? why delay?
2. Male has been in North America for more than 5 years. Does the girls horoscope indicate longer stay in North America?
3. How is the nature of the girl? Is she affable/lovable?
4. Any issues with the boys/girls horoscope . Saturn and Venus in 12th house for girl?
5..What kind of wife will the boy get in terms of education background, place, age,complexion health etc

inderk

Post by inderk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:06 pm

Dear Roshans,

right now i will answer your first query only.

Please remember it is my personal opinion.

I advise you to seek the opinions of at least four five different

astrologers separately, as the matter a little bit complex.

By matching both the horoscopes, i find that in GUNA Matching score is

20 / 36, BUT as the YONI DOSH and BHAKOOT DOSH, are there,

and keeping in view the planetary positions of both,

also considering the age difference between the two (approx. FIVE

years),

I will suggest, that these two should NOT marry.

Inder Kumar

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:47 pm

The lady will settle abroad for sure, she seems to be fond of westernized luxuries etc as well, not the kind who will sacrifice for the family. I too don't feel comfortable with this match, would suggest serious detailed consultation from at least a couple HONEST experienced astrologers.

Roshans

Please Help

Post by Roshans » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 am

I am in great trouble and depression. The reason being I am unable to find anyone better and this one seems to be my best bet. If I don't finalize now its going to be never for me. My underlying cause of confusion has been that the girl seemed to be not that quite emotional as myself. But rather more bubbly , stubborn and practical. Not that of the types I  like shy, reserved,serious and emotional. Though there are lots of other good qualities like caring, honest, open/transparent, reliable,responsible etc.

What should I do please advise ? Is there anything else in my destiny? And if yes when ??

I am attaching a report from astrolife which indicates this to be a good match to go ahead.

Please help
Attachments
match.png
Astrolife Report
match.png (135.69 KiB) Viewed 4778 times

astro_scholr

simple matching technique- Moon sign in 6-8

Post by astro_scholr » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 am

Boys moon sign is gemini
girl's moon sign is Capricorn

6-8 combination. its not acceptable match ( no additional point finding needed 20/36 does not matter).

both will try to negate each other. basically two personalities can not converge.

hence i sugest IGNORE the match

sunsri

Post by sunsri » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 pm

marry in haste, regret in leisure. :smt017

Roshans

Please help : Moon sign in 6-8

Post by Roshans » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Thank you for your help. While the 6-8 combination is true there are two types in it.
One is Mrtyu Shadashtak which will be Vrishchik for Gemini and other is Priti Shadashtak
which will be Capricon. Below post also talks that compromise can happen in priti shadashtak case
http://mysticboard.org/ve ... re_it.html
Now if you see there is Graha maitri between the rashi lords so some
astrologers say that this defect is eliminated if there is graha maitri.

Eliminating some one is easy but its difficult to find someone perfect match. If you see based on Naadi requirement
9 nakshatra are eliminated becaus of same madhya naadi and then few more like Ashlesha/Magha(less points), Jeshtha(vrishchika) and moola(cruel)
So 50% of the candidates are gone like that.. then there is Gotra which needs to be different as well.

Apart from this there are lots of aspects in life which also needs to be matched.
Education/family background/health history/blood group/adjusting nature/

We try to match in astrology but what about health histroy what if patrika match is good but health in the family
is bad. These days Diabetes and other problems /mental problems are all there which are more deadly I believe.
I am searching for last three years and couldn't find anyone which matches in all the criterias also its difficult to find someone in India
while you are in North America.

While in this case I was able to find myself in love with this girl(and she as well). We can talk at lengths together and majority of the
thinking and deicions match as well. Family backgrounds are more or less similar as well.
Shuould I just ignore someone because of a small mismatch. In todays world not many ppl even look at astrology before marriage ignore the details.
Its not a hasty decision I have been ruminating over this for past one year. Then the proportion of good girls is so less with high male population
ratio. Its difficult to find a good looking suitable girl. If not you some other will take the girls away.
And last and most important my age 30+ with this there is less and less chance of finding good marriagiable girls.
Even now most of the good girls are gone by the age of 25/26 age of girls and not many girls prefer age difference
more than 3-4 years.

After all I believe marriage is a compromise.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Roshans,
   Pardon my words but you seem to be thinking that she is the last girl in the world.

My suggestion is - The girl destined to be yours will come to you.

But, looking at the fact that you are ready to overlook all the defects in her and still go ahead makes me think she is your fate - whether for the good or bad.

astro_scholr,
   Can you please give us some idea about which combinations are good and which are bad and how?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Mira

Post by Mira » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 am

Just a thought. If, my chart indicates that i will have to undergo a turbulent & vicious divorce because of strong afflictions to the marital indicators, will it matter who i get married to? Wldn't i still undergo that? Can i dodge my karma? I might be married to a person who is respectable & revered in the outside world but is really mean at home.
Having said that it doesnot mean, that i don't believe in astrology and free will. I think we shld use astrology to understand the weak area's & then use our free will, patience, right karma to work & take care to fortify those area's.  

Similarly, if am to undergo lot of mental tension during a particular phase, it is quite possible my biggest well wishers, my parents, turn against me?

I am not sure, how much of Kundli matching saves me. (& this is out of ignorance, i donot understand the astrological science)The possibility that the time of birth is wrong is always there. Navamsa is sensitive to small iota of time.

I know an astrologer who once told us, that even though his daughter got married to a guy with a compatibility score of 13, she was really happy, he treated her like a princess, because inherently her chart with regards to marriage was very strong & beneficial.

Lastly, an astrologer once told me, that i was being very choosy abt my life partner & this way, i am letting go of all the good/auspicious & probable marriage times & that i shld be willing to comprise because no matter what, the afflictions to my chart will manifest, i can perhaps lessen the degree with right karma.

As a personal opinion, if Mr. Roshan, thinks that he can and is willing to take a chance, put in his best efforts to make this work, then he should use this free will. All the Best.

Regards
Last edited by Mira on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

I second your opinion Rajitha ji :-) .I go with it and thats wat i real really believe in.
rajitha wrote:Roshans,
   Pardon my words but you seem to be thinking that she is the last girl in the world.

My suggestion is - The girl destined to be yours will come to you.
But, looking at the fact that you are ready to overlook all the defects in her and still go ahead makes me think she is your fate - whether for the good or bad.

astro_scholr,
   Can you please give us some idea about which combinations are good and which are bad and how?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

shtl

get married

Post by shtl » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 pm

hi roshan

u said u wanted shy and reserve type of girl...but as per ur post it shows that u actually like that girl....

since u like her and feel comfortable with her it is better to get married to her and not wait for anyone else....

because more than the horoscope matching heart should match....

regarding problems in marriage then if u see whether horoscopes are matched and then marriage takes place or even if horoscopes are not matched , every married couple will have problems

it is on you on how u handle the problems and the situations...

so free ur mind of doubts and get married to her since both of u like each other

astro_scholr

roshan : check with Shtl

Post by astro_scholr » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

shtl is also looking for groom.

Roshan : why dont u check with her? May be ...Mysticboard can be marriage broker?

Roshans

Delayed marriage

Post by Roshans » Sat May 02, 2009 12:42 am

Thank you everyone for your reply. Rajithaji definitly she is not the last one on earth but the fact of the matter is  lots (more than 300) proposals came to me and always something or other thing wasnt matching..manglik girls/ gotra/ nadi/ etc etc.....So how do I know which is the right girl ??

Mirajii and Shitalji thank you for your response. I agree with you looking at this from practicality point of view. I guess this is what I should have done long time ago. I unnecessarily kept on delaying. This has brought few new things in the picture. Girls parents forcing her getting engaged with someone else suitable. Since we hadn't communicated in last 2 months.

The reason I want to go to astrology is bcos sometimes what is see is not right and then things work out very well in every marriages in first 4-5 years but then after that....reality gets to strike....
What should I do..go behind and commit ???
Astro_schlr and other esteemed jyotishis please help me out.
Does our patrikas indicate we are destined ?? Someone told me that my yog is gone and next one is only in 2010 onwards ??
I am attaching patrikas for quick reference.
plz help...
Attachments
boy_horo.jpg
Males Horoscope
boy_horo.jpg (126.14 KiB) Viewed 3704 times
girl_horo.jpg
Female Horoscope
girl_horo.jpg (124.14 KiB) Viewed 3704 times

shtl

inter caste

Post by shtl » Sat May 02, 2009 5:03 am

hi roshan

do u both belong to different caste. i am asking this cause she has rahu in her 7th house...

just want to know for my knowledge....

Roshans

Nope not at all

Post by Roshans » Sat May 02, 2009 6:22 am

Hi Shtl
Nope we both belong to the same brahmin caste. In fact same subcaste within it.
There is no way.. we could marry in any other caste.
Any other readings ?

Thanks

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”