A strange horoscope

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Jhanvi

A strange horoscope

Post by Jhanvi » Thu May 22, 2008 4:22 am

Hello All,
 I ask that someone plz have a look at this guy's chart...he is 27 years old and is looking for a bride. His tob is 100% accurate, but for some reason, he keeps getting varying views on his chart. He is a sagg ascendent rather than scorpio, and wants help regarding his life. He also wants to know abt his business life, but mostly he's concerned abt his marriage. Please have a look at his chart. If anyone can match his life events, it shall give him a better picture of why so many varying views.
 I also have a girl that his family is interested in, but as i said, many astrologers have given different views. One astrologer gave 34 gunas...another just 26. Please have a look so his family can have some peace. Thank you. Here's the guy's details:

27.01.1981       4.24 am     mumbai - india

inderk

Post by inderk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

Dear Jhanvi,

27.01.1981       4.24 am     mumbai - india

IF the time of birth given above is 100% accurate, then the lagna is Saggitarious and his moon sign is Libra and nakshtra is Chitra-3

As the Mercury is the lord of Seventh house (life partner) and of tenth house (the job / business).

The Mercury (deg 29.58.35) - very weak.

Placed in 2nd house in capricorn (lord saturn) - the enemy house (according to Panchdha Maitri).

Placed alongwith Mars (enemy - according to Panchdha Maitri).

Placed alongwith Ketu (enemy - according to Panchdha Maitri).

Mercury aspecting seventh house with sixth (enemy) dristi.

the Saturn placed in tenth house, fully aspecting seventh house.

RESULTS:

Seventh House: DELAY in Marriage / NO Marriage.

Tenth House: BUSINESS will grow with a VERY SLOW PACE.

Prediction: The favorable time for marriage talks / marriage, 06 july to 23 jul 2008 and 26 aug to 01 nov 2008

i advice this person to get married before 01 july 2009 (to avoid a more long DELAY)

NOTE: the results given ABOVE are WITHOUT doing any remedy.

MOST IMPORTANT - THE REMEDY

this person MUST WEAR a GOOD quality Emerald (Panna) in GOLD, weight MUST be MORE than 6 (Six) Ratti, in the little finger of  the more active hand (i.e. left hand, if a person is lefty), on wednesday - EARLY Morning (i.e. within One / One and half hour, after sunrise)

This will help him in business / profession, in getting married as well as in married life. as the ruling planet (Mercury) is same for both.

Inder Kumar

Jhanvi

hi

Post by Jhanvi » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

Hello Inderji,
 Thank you very very much for reading this chart. May God bless you, for taking your time out. I already sent him the remedies and he sends his thanks ur way. He still wonders, if he will have a love marriage, do you see chances of that? And if not, should he go for this girl? Their charts look identical to me.
Anyway, when you have time, please do suggest abt this girl. Many have told the girl to avoid marriage till 2010. Are they a bad match?
 Thank you again.

inderk

Post by inderk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:23 am

Dear Jhanvi,

i am unable to find the birth details of girl, in your reply.

Inder Kumar

Jhanvi

hi

Post by Jhanvi » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Sorry Inderji, the details of the girl are:

16 jan 1985     5.12 am  kolkota (Calcuta) India

Thank you so much. The guy has been wearing an emerald for the past 20 days :) And he will be looking fwd to seeing wot you say for this girl, as many different ppl told many different things. Also do you see chances of him finding love, and it leading to marriage?
 Thnx again :)

inderk

Post by inderk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 am

Dear Jhanvi,

BOY -  27 jan 1981     4.24 am     mumbai - india

GIRL - 16 jan 1985     5.12 am     kolkota (Calcuta) India

In ashtakoot Guna Matching 34.5 out of 36, is very good score. AND NO other Dosha.

in Girl's horoscope there is a "Parivartan Yoga" between MARS and SATURN, which is Very GOOD, and girl currently have the saturn Mahadsha till FEB. 2010.

So i DO NOT see any problem in marriage.

Inder Kumar

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”