Reading request

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sshrivas

Reading request

Post by sshrivas » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Respected astrologers

Here are my details

dob - 2nd June 1975
pob - Maihar, M.P., India (22:14N, 80:50 E, time zone +5:30)
tob - 21:20 (9:20 PM)

When my pointless life will come to an end (either pointlessness or life itself). My life is a sequence of event loops with similar bad things repeating again and again. Sometimes it leaves me completely puzzled/bewildered.

thanks a lot
shyam

priya159

Post by priya159 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:43 pm

ur material and carreer  is disturbed due to combust mercury stiing in 6th house and u are under mercury mahadasha till 2020.
wife is also sick.

dont say ill words to anyone. you will get wealth by hard work and labour.

remedies

1. you will get auspious results by lighting a lamp/falmr in the temple/
2. adopt a dog.

do you have younger sisters?
do you have house property?
and son?

sshrivas

reading request

Post by sshrivas » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Priyaji
Thanks for the reading

Actually apart from material aspect, every other aspect of life is disturbed.  Materially I am quite successful, but its not real wealth is what I feel.
It can be attributed to rasi sandhi or retrogression or as you say combustion of dasa lord. But the situation was almost similar in saturn as well as jupiter mahadasa.
One thing, I consulted many astrologers(big professional ones) without informing them of my problems and everyone(100%) predicted buddha dasa to be very good.

I don't have younger sisters, am unmarried, have house property (apartment) .House can be clearly attributed to jup & mars in 4th house but due to drishti of shani and rahu I never got any happiness out of it only headaches. I think maybe my life is screwed up due to this drishti of rahu and shani on my lagna lord jup.

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:07 am

hi
first of all i am sorry for mis spelling meretarial as material.
what i meant to say accoradin to the sutras of bhps tht ur meritarial and carrer is disturbed.

but i think the degree of damanage is more than i thought as u are not married as well.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:04 am

Career is not that disturbed (at least its existing)
I can understand about marital disturbances through chart as it is very obvious( 7th lord retrograde in 6th, 2nd lord in 7th, shani in 7th, neech rahu in 12th, mangal drishti to 7th),

I am interested in future predictions as that is most difficult and I can't do it even after reading a lot of astrology/palmistry. Add to it nothing came true of all the predictions I got from different astrologers.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Dear sshrivas"

Who so ever said nercury Md will give you good benifits & results , is an idiot . Mercury is badhak here and it being combust and  poweless adds to the woes , apart from it its Retrograde and that makes it behave in odd manner , Do recite vishnu sahastar naam stotra on wednesdays, Apart from it you also need to do some remedies for saturn and ketu as saturn   is depositor in seventh house , Ketu is conjuct retro mer so it also becomes secondary badhak. Recite mangal chandika stotar for  marriage and strengthen Sun by offering water reciting Shiv prokt  surya ashtkam. If you do all the remedies with devotion and faith then i do envisage hope in your marriage front.

Ps- Remedy for Kantak saturn 7th brcomes absolutely essential for you. Do the remedy for sadesati as listed in my web blog, under the head remedy for sadesati.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

sshrivas wrote:Career is not that disturbed (at least its existing)
I can understand about marital disturbances through chart as it is very obvious( 7th lord retrograde in 6th, 2nd lord in 7th, shani in 7th, neech rahu in 12th, mangal drishti to 7th),

I am interested in future predictions as that is most difficult and I can't do it even after reading a lot of astrology/palmistry. Add to it nothing came true of all the predictions I got from different astrologers.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:58 am

Sadhuji
Very respected names gave the prediction that mercury mahadasa would be good.
I can understand their reasons as well which I am consolidating below

a) Many astrologers consider mercury to be combust within 5 degrees of sun only so it is not combust in their view
b) It is conjuct 9th lord yogakarak sun(kind of rajayoga though diluted being in 6th) and ketu(gives good results conjunct good planets)
c) lord of 7th and 10th from lagan and 5th and 8th from moon
d) Exalted in navamsa
e) And retrogression adds to strength (unpredictability also)

Interestingly out of 8-9 predictions from professional astrologers, everyone invariably predicted good things about mercury mahadasa and that baffles me. I can forward those readings to you.
Also mercury mahadasa is good if you consider self realizations and self growth. But realizations can lead to infinite pains.

I am not discounting astrologers or astrology only my view is that its very easy to find reasons in a chart for a known thing(even I am very good at it), but future prediction is very difficult as there are so many varibles and to analyze/balance them and give a prediction requires real skills, intelligence and intuition.
Here also you and priyaji are not saying anything about future like how mercury-venus-jupiter or mercury-sun will be, or for that matter even ketu mahadasa after mercury.

Sir if you are taking liberty to call other astrologers idiot, please have courage to predict and I can give you honest feedback.

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:21 am

HI,

AGAING IT SIMPLE

THE MERRCURY BEING A LORD OF SEVENTH AND TENTH HOUSE IS PLACES IN ARI BHAVA TAHT MEANS BAD PLACEMENT.
SECONDLY IT IS COMBUSTED AND MY SANDHU JI HAS GIVEN YOU EXACT DETAILS.

MORE IMPORTANTLY U ARE UNDER MERCURY MAHADASHA. TILL 2020. SO U GOT TO CONSIDER THE REMEDIES.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:35 am

Please don't write in uppercase.
I am doing all the remedies in my own way and I am thankful for your and Sadhuji's suggestions.

And I think you must be knowing that 10th lord placement in 6th house(6th is 9th from 10th) is considered very good and 9th lord in 6th(10th from 9th) is also ok. I agree that 7th lord in 6th is real bad. And I wonder if you consider navamsa strength at all in your predictions.
And 3rd,6th,10th and 11 th are houses of growth(I forgot the exact sanskrit term).
As far as my view goes main problem with mercury is being in rashi sandhi which you have not referred to at all.

As I understand you and Sadhuji are predicting that there won't be any relief in mercury mahadasa. But then ketu is also in 6th house and neecha, and then venus functional malefic for dhanu in 8th. So no relief in this life.

Can you predict longevity? Or about peaceful death, death in bithplace basically regarding death (as there is no hope in life).

Also I learned quite a bit of astrology(even did predictions for friends) but left it completely sometime back.  

Please forgive me if my writing comes across as rude or arrogant. I consider myself as nothing (big 0).

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 am

hi ,

see the jupiter as lagnesh is sitting in 4thhouse ans well places in its own rashi.
so u are not as fragile as u show.
mars cojuctions lagnes is not good being a malefic planet.
ur writing are inquisitre and not rude at all.
u got to do lot of inner work to get confidance. u will live long enough and pass 60 years.
ur 4th house of happiness is aspected by rahu and mars sitting but ur lagnesh is very strong. so u are a strong person.
agains its not teh money that give  happiness. happiness is an art.
its not that what u consider urself as. u are still strong person to admit ur situation.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 am

Priyaji

Lagna or self being strong is sometimes curse in disguise if all other indications in chart are bad thats what I experienced. Its like you will be kept alive to experience more pains and more difficulties. I  faced many situations which could have lead to annihilation but somehow survived. For example in 6th grade fell into a 50 ft. dry well, escaped with just a fracture of the ankle.  Now in hindsight I was very unfortunate.

Mangal being fifth lord is good planet for dhanu lagna. The strength of guru and mangal is getting sucked slowly and surely by rahu. If not for neecha rahu in 12th I think things would have been different in my life.
All astrologers predicted long life for me (which I don't want).

Money has the lowest priority in my life and God gave me enough of that. But my parents were poor monetarily.

I never thought that God can give such endless pain to anyone in a single life.

thanks a lot for your time

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:34 am

could u tell me what do you want from life or want to do to feel happy and fullfilled?

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm

I want very simple common life. I am facing problems in every sphere of life(be it health, relations, career) except monetarily.
I want everything including money to be ordinary or negative to a bearable extent.
I don't want happiness but continuous kicking by destiny should end.
I understand astrologers can't give this.

I posted here to get some predictions(marriage, health, career) about future.
From your and Sandhuji's reading I infer that bad period will continue . Do you see any major problem in any sphere in near future? Also is there marriage at all in this life.

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:05 pm

hi
there is noting outside can kick u as u mentioned.
there are lot of people who dont have anyting but they build the reseivour of inner strangth.
in past u have made urself seeking for outer events. u have never find inner happiness.
so u might freak out here.
are u going to make a choice for leaving a purposuful life build with inner peace that is not effected by the outer events bother a bit.??????

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:43 am

Thanks Priyaji, I know and understand everything you have written. Difficulties or outer world or not having anything, these don't bother me much,
But when you experience real bad luck/misfortune continuously it gets to you after a certain point. For example, if I have to reach office early some day and
I think/say (even once) that I will, definitely that day something will happen to make me late. This is mundane just to illustrate, now magnify it to every aspect of life.
Now I am practicing to stop thinking/planning anything at all just to bluff luck/destiny.

Maybe its because colord of my third house(kumbha) rahu is neecha in 12th. And rahu is my moonsign(rasi) colord also. Also 9th lord sun is weak.
Money is there as 11th lord venus is 11th from itself and vargottam (though in 8th), 2nd lord in kendra. Also from moon 11th lord guru in own ho
use in 2nd.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”