Worthless life (URGENT)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srsmanian

Post by srsmanian » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Why don't you ask your father to try this remedy? Ask him to perform Pithru Karma for your ancestors at Kashi & Gaya and let the entire family take holy dip in Ganga. Sun in your horoscope is not well placed. Debilated Mangal in the 10th house has further compounded the miseries.Your crisis requires  stronger remedy. However, I would advise offering prayers to Lord Narasimha on Tuesdays till your problems come to an end. You can try a golden yellow saphire( Pukhraj) on your index finger for overall progress. Neelam, never. Better dispose it at the earliest. SRS

vicks_libran

Post by vicks_libran » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Thank u guru ji
but i like to tell u that we already visit gaya for pitri dosh and on almost every occation we dip in ganga
coz we live just a km away from ganga
there is puja for ganga called chhat
which my mother and father perform every year
my mom dad is a vegg. and without worship they even dont take water
dont know why these things happening with us
please guide

srsmanian

Post by srsmanian » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:05 pm

I still feel that by performing pithru karma( by your parents) during the coming pithrupaksha in Sep 08 (ending with Mahalaya Amavasya) will alleviate your problems to a great extent. Also donate a "Bell" to a shiv mandir to hang just above the Nandhi. With every sound  the Bell makes, I hope, the quality of life of your family will gradually improve. Regards. SRS

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”