Reading request

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:09 am

suffering is boon in disguise.

there u know that ur ego is hurt.

and u know a lot of thing happens as u never expected.
and this is ur test to surrender to the uncetainity.
and to focus on ur deeds not the outcomes.

the ego want three thins  1. to control 2. to seek approval 3. to to judge others and events.

when u are able to live a life u moves out of ego and find inner freedom and peace.

u have just started. the time u are suffering u can take it as positive learning experiencin abt life. and get inner freedom.

it up to u not what happenses to u. sooner or later u got to come out of excuses.

life is to live not ot get prepared to live.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 am

I am trying but its extremely difficult in practice

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:57 am

hi
see if u can read unlimited power by anthony robbins.

or when u feel negative do this expercise.

1. whenever u feel bad, just see the picture u are imagning in find, see the movie in mind for what is bothering you,
2. enlarge the movie, now see that with a sun ray all the negative movie is fading away and melting away. to the zero point and vanishing from ur mind.
3. now at this time see a movie of confident and happy you doing some great work, or enjoyig ur time,
4. see that wither u exercising, reading good book, helping other, smiling, saying thank you, see it in ur mind and feel good.
5. if still not feel good enlarge the movie.

do this exercise.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 am

I am impossibly optimistic person. Its not in my mind or feeling as you guess. Actually I can't explain, but believe me things can be such that these assertions become useless.
I also would not have understood this(my current situation) few years back and would have given the same advice.

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 am

hi srini,

then is perception.
its not what happense to us it what we perceive it as.
good to know u are very optimistic.

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Perception helps in accepting all bad things,misfortunes in ones life as well as in environment with resignation as God's will and I follow that.
It doesn't help when you are in great physical pain, and still have to trudge along without any support, and this continues for years altogether.
Hell you can''t perceive anything when you are hurting physically like hell. For some time like 6-7 years you endure with optimism, but after that you just wish an end.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Time is the greatest healer for physical or mental wounds. Provided we treat the wounds with care.

RishiRahul

sshrivas

Post by sshrivas » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 am

Time definitely heels mental wounds, but sir having experienced both I can say that physical pain is innumerable times more hurting than mental. And sometimes you can't do anything about it unless it goes away by itself, or you are extinct.Even praying seems pointless after a while, and GOD/Nature seems like unforgiving and vengeful clinging to some deed which might have been committed in some birth out of ignorance.
Have you wondered why people write epics, poems great literature out of mental agony and become famous,acknowledged and respected,but not about physical suffering. Forget about reading, people even erstwhile friends/relatives can listen about physical suffering only for a while, after that they just disappear.
So dear rishirahulji my whole point is physical and mental wounds/pain are very different, And anyway physical agony leads to great mental agony also.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:51 am

Hey sshrivas,

I had just mentioned the above to mean that physical or mental wounds need to be treated with care like anything else. I understand your point, and I just made a general statement. Maybe it does not apply to many.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”