What kind of Married life would i have?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

planets_in_the_sky

What kind of Married life would i have?

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 am

Hi there. I am new to this forum and dont know how to go about it. Could u kindly lend some insight as to how my married life would be?. I got recently married and moved to a foreign country to live with my inlaws and husband. Do you see an unhappy married life and a split or a average or a happy married life? Also i feel intutively that i would once again relocate with my husband top a different land and live away from my inlaws.. Do you see this from the chart?

My birth info -
27-03-1980
10 57 am
hyderabad

My hubbys birth info is =-
30-01-1977
15 15 pm
new delhi

Thanks and regards.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I am not a Vedic astrologer, but a Western Astrologer.  If you would like to ask this in the Western Astrology forum, I'd be happy to take a look.

RajRishi

Post by RajRishi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 am

from the details provided by u... i come to the conclusion that ur married life will be no bed of roses... both u and ur husband have negative thinking... u both find it hard to adjust with each other... both of u tend to make mountains out of molehills.. this is a bad sign for a happy married life...

so...both of u should try hard to understand each others feeling otherwise minor scuffles may create big confusions and misunderstandings ... specially ur extravagant habits and taste for luxuries may not be understood by ur husband or ur in laws

i am not aware of ur religious preferences... otherwise i would have told u some remedies according to the hindu way... however wearing a blue sapphire would.... somewhat... restore mental peace...

did u suffer anykind of nervous trouble in ur childhood... u r also likely to have same problems of nervous system from march 2009 onwards....

be patient...god bless

avam46

Married life

Post by avam46 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:07 am

Hello there,
Can you please reconfirm if you are Asresha Nakshatr and he
is Rohini Nakshatr?If yes, let us not dwell on the Nakshatr compatability
because the scores are pretty low as per Kuta theory. Let us see the positive
side of things.After all we have faith in the Great Lord our Creator,dont
you agree? When two persons are brought together by wonderful Vivaha Samskars
with oath of dedication,with Havan,saptapadi,there is a new bond created but
some adjustment as also give and take is necessary between the newly married
couples. Have a positive outlook.
Do let us know the date and time When were you were married.
and then let us see things from the Astrogical perespective as well.
Om sri Sai Ram
AVAM

planets_in_the_sky

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Youdah. Kindly have a look as per western astrology.
Thanks.

planets_in_the_sky

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:42 am

Hi Rajrishi. Yes whatever you wrote is absolutely true. I am a hindu and i am wearing a blue sapphire ring and a diamond ring. If you think i need to do some remedies i will do that too. Also we both make a mountain out of a mole and i want to know when would i move to live separately with my husband. Also would my married life go ok?. Thanks Rajrishi

planets_in_the_sky

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:52 am

Hi avam Yes i am ashlesha nakshatra. I dont remember the time of marraige. Could u kindly have a look at the natal charts and lend your advice.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:42 pm

hai friend, i am prasanna here.  Being a lady, I take the liberty of asking u this question.   I think , u never mind my question. I wonder how will u forget, the time of your marriage, ?  if so,  i  suggest  , u can have it from your parents, though not from your in laws.   I understood from your posts, u are not wiling to have your in laws  HELP IN ANY MATTER.I feel now, our Avamji  is capable of predicting things with time and date of marriage. I have seen  him,  helping  someone else by this way.  So i expect, u can provide him the required informations.  Thanks.  After hearing from u,  i wish i can help u  , in my way.  i also found , your   marital life is not made of roses.  i agree with the  views of others here.  I wish and pray for your happy married life.

regards,
prasanna.

OM SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 pm

hai friend, why there is difference   in  your date of birth  ?   I found in your profile , 26 th march 1980 and in your query u ve given 27 th march 1980.  Why this much confusion.?  Now i feel , apart from astrological remedies,  you must take proper care  of   remembering  the important dates like your DOB and DOM First, so  try to improve  your memory please.  If not , it may affect u in your future.  I  am afraid, there cant be two   different date of births for  a single person.  My intension is not to hurt u. I  trust, this will make some sense to u.

with love and care ,
prasanna.

OM SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM.

projenator

Post by projenator » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Now that you have displeased prasanna aunty, no one ain't touching this thread any further. Long live prasanna aunty

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Thanks Proj for your kind blessings, and views.

Yours loving aunty,
prasanna.

planets_in_the_sky

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:28 am

hello aunty prasanna. my apologies for the mismatch in data .  my date of birth is 27-03-1980. i do not know how it got 26 in the profile by mistake but i dont know how to change it because i dont know much of computers. my correct date of birth is 27 march 1980.

regards

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Thank u my dear, for telling this, i can look in to your chart and tell u what i understood.  Thanks for calling me aunty.  Go to MY CP in the top  and change the date of birth, click the submit button, it will automatically change, very easy to add or delete , so dont worry .    All the best.

yours aunty,
prasanna.

astrochap

DOB Error on Profile

Post by astrochap » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 pm

In defense of "planets_in_the_sky", recently I found the date of birth in my profile was also a day off. I corrected it twice and it slipped back a day. I think there might be a bug in the profile code. I will post this to the site admins.

To make it show the correct date, I put my birthday as one day later and it shows the correct date now.

-Sagar

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Dear Asro, u can only correct,  your profile,  for correcting   somebody"s profile u must know their, password. I think this is the security, which our site has , and it is  not any bug.  I think now u know the thing.  Had i known her password, i could have done this for her.  Likewise u cant read anybody"s  PM message, many newcomers are asking me about the privacy of PM box.  Thanks for posting this here, it is  an  useful tip for others.  I trust the private message is just like personal mail box.  I need the moderators to clarify the doubts  of  new comers  please.  Thanks in advance.

Regards
prasanna.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”