What kind of Married life would i have?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Hello,

There was a bug a few weeks back which changed birthdetails etc in the C.P. But it is alright now. Most do not check their C.P. everyday, so maybe some came to know it has changed much later.

site moderator

prasanna

Thanks Rishiji.

Post by prasanna » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:58 am

Thank u so much Rishiji , for your informations. Fortunately my profile was  un disturbed by the great bugs.   i am happy.  But  i must say sorry to our  Planets., that unnecessarily i blamed her for no fault of hers.  " Sorry my dear  planet. "
        Before answering any query , i used to check the native"s profile, to know about him or her, so i am always looking into the profiles.  I think all can do this, by this way we can help others., and we can also come to know these  kind of some irregularities , at times.

Regards,
prasanna.

astrochap

Post by astrochap » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Planets_in_the_sky, I apologize this thread deviated off on a tangent...

Prasannaji, I just wanted to make sure we are all aware that the birth date in the profile may not be reliable :-)

Rishiji, I noticed the bug yesterday (I tried to correct the date in my CP, but I couldn't) and I sent a PM to Swetha.. she acknowledged that there is a bug in the date mod. It probably affected a few and not all profiles as some of you have correct birth dates in your profiles.

Regards,
Sagar

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Dear Sagar,   Thanks for your kind   Informations .   I wish everyone should be alert like you..

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:38 am

i dont check my CP at all... the year portion makes me feel old... :smt005

planets_in_the_sky

Post by planets_in_the_sky » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm

thanks to aunty prasanna, rishi rahul , astro chap and rajeev for sharing your opinion. All's well that ends well..would love to have a reading from aunty..

prasanna

prasanna to planets.

Post by prasanna » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:00 pm

dear bete,  

i will  try to send u my opinions   soon , wait please.  Thanks  and happy for your love towards me.  At the same  time you have to understand i am just leaner  and beginner in  astrology , u should ask readings from our Rishiji, proj , sandhu,   and rajeev. I trust Rajeev  and sandhu will help u  ., because being their didi i can order them to do so.  If proj is willing he can .  I can request Rishiji  and cannot order him . Any how i think u are in the rite place, all of us can hep u together. Wish u best of luck.  I feel astrochap too  can do this.

I wish all of us should help her.  Why i am  insisting   this here is , all of u,  please read the comment of Proj once again.  Thank u.

Love and Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”