Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Re: My details

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 pm

spiderman1982 wrote:Hi Sir,
           My details are as follows :

DOB : 8th March 1982
Time : 11:28P.M
Place of birth : Serampore (West bengal , India) - 22.45.N latitude and 88.21.E longitude

Could you kindly tell me about my career prospects and my probable year of marriage ?
Thanks in advance for this generosity ,
Spiderman
Dear By your birth chart,Jupiter in the 2nd house in these days and making gochara with Ketu,there are some troubles realted to health,and mind busy with making study about religious books and topics,Also Jupiter giving own strength to Moon up to 9th December 2008,and you are going to change your living place,or working place,Rahu making gochara with Venus some tensions related to living house,not enough money area,and some illness possible to female kind of family, there are chances to going make a house,or living settlement of family.Saturn retrograde in your birth chart and having place in the 11th house,there are laziness,in making jobs and there are possibilities of vehicle,and more interest in the photo printing etc.some faith arising related to paranormal strength.Tensions going high in the matters of brother,and fears related to life in the family,blood pressure is possible, accident possible up to 9th August.
Your time of marriage and works starting from 9th December 2008,but first make care your self.Rahu is going to hit your Jupiter from 9th September 2008.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm

S.I.N.G.H wrote:Hi Bhadauria Ji,

Great to see folks for my home city Jaipur on this forum :-)

My details are followings:

DOB: 01 October 1976
Place of Birth: New Delhi, India
Time: 04:15 (morning)
Current location: Bergen, Norway

If you see any significant yogas or doshas in my chart then please let me know, I 'll be greatful!

Thanking you in advance!
Dear
In your birth chart,parivartan yoga presented,Sun in the house of Mercury,and Mercury in the house of Sun,Mercury is retrograde in your birth chart,Mercury always making sense for making agriculture works,when trine to Moon,but in your birth chart by retrograde position this star making behavior like Mars,Mars and Sun always friends and think to make works like a good business person.Venus in the Libra and having conjunctions with Mars Rahu,When Mars and Rahu goes to make yuti it means Mars the symbol of heat start to make flame,Venus is the symbol of business person,attached with Mars and Rahu means marriage with out of caste,and going to make a  shining property.Mars of Libra always gives to marriage.

sethi

hello

Post by sethi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:23 am

hello sir

my date of birth is 8 march, 1966.
time is 12: 13 am
place is karachi , Pakistan.
i am currently living in Lahore, Pakistan.

thanks

regards

sethi

sethi

hello sir

Post by sethi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:26 am

hello sir

my date of birth is 8 march, 1966.
i am currently living in Lahore, Pakistan.
and the latitude is 31.54 and  longitude is: 74.34

thanks

regards

sethi

palmc

Post by palmc » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 am

hi, would like one pl.

July 28, 1979

I don't know what time, sorry and if it was day or night.

Place- Saskatchewan, Canada
Living in a small community of Stanley mission.

thanks.

harvina

Post by harvina » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi Bhadauria Ji,

Could you pls help me as well. Having a difficult time in my career at the moment. Here are my details:

Date of Birth: 23rd June 1976
Time 05.00PM

Many thanks in advance :-)

pksnrl

Hi Bhadauria Ji,

Post by pksnrl » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 pm

I joined this big Oil & Gas company on 30th August, 1994. After 14 years of service, I am having an inner urge to go abroad and extend my service there and improve our lifestyle, income. I have started preliminary activities. With an experience of 14 years in Oil & Gas, I understand there are always good openings worldwide.

Please help me in realising my dreams. My queries are:

1) Can my family and myself improve our present good & comfortable living conditions staying abroad.
2) Which country I should go to or direction? Presently, I am situated at North-East India.
3) How big the company should be.
4) Most favourable time for me to go abroad.
5) Any issue that I should take care of or be aware of!
6) Any hidden issue that you want to share. Please be free. I shall be much benefited.

I pray to GOD once again that I get my replies here. I would like to go and visit an astrologer. But that luxury is not available in my place.

I am giving the birth details of all four of my family members hoping that would help you to draw the correct conclusion.

Myself : DOB 10th Oct, 1966, 3:35 AM, Goalpara Town, Assam
Wife    : DOB 15th Jan, 1974, 3:10 PM, Golaghat Town, Assam
Daughter : DOB 8th Feb, 1997, 2:58 PM, Golaghat Town, Assam
Son    : DOB 15th Aug, 2001, 4:48 PM, Golaghat Town, Assam

Thank you in advance.

achavan

Post by achavan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Respected Bhadauriaji,

my birth details are as follows:

B'dt: 10-01-1974
B'time: 10.30pm
b'place : rajapur (Maharashtra)

sir, i read all the thread. i tried to understand the horoscopic info n planetary positions u explained to the other people.
i had posted my birth details to you more than 2 months back..but i didnt find ur reply
plz state ur views .regarding indications about money.,stay in foreign lands...
critical planetary position if any & regarding offsprings.

eagerly waiting for ur reply..
thanks & regards,

--Archana

k surya narayana

money stars

Post by k surya narayana » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:00 pm

respected bhaduriaji
my d.o.b. 11/09/1948 t.o.b. 03-40 a.m. p.o.b sulurupeta (andhra pradesh) near sriharikota
please enlighten me the money sources for the rest of my life
thanking you  surya

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:50 pm

sandeep1729 wrote: Name : Sandeep Sharma
Date of birth : 30 May 1972
Place of brith : New Delhi
Time of birth : 20:03 (8.03 pm)
Sandeep Sharma
Sandeep Sharma ji,Find Scorpio lagana and Moon sign is Sagittarius,from Lagana physical money provider is Jupiter and From Moon sign Money provider is Saturn,but in the birth Jupiter is retrograde,(retrograde Jupiter always acts like Venus,and retrograde Venus always acts like Jupiter),Mercury and Venus having Parivartan-Yoga in birth chart,and Venus in the 8th house from Lagana and in 7th from Moon sign,your life depends on the works related to your father,Jupiter's effects will make you to find money after death related properties,and Venus making effects to make money through communication line.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm

harvina wrote: Date of Birth: 23rd June 1976
Time 05.00PM
Mercury and Venus having Parivartan-Yoga in your birth chart,at present you are passing by Dasha of Mercury,and Mercury is acting like Venus from 8th house,by your birth chart your life always in fight with the supports of Mars (Your brothers or life mate),Ketu (like son,nephew,nice,maternal uncle etc.),Jupiter (Your academic and real education of banking or placements etc),there are fighting with Rahu (habits of life mate),Venus with Sun egos of martial wealth and female kind.the time of Ketu will going to start from 1st December 2008,and the time of Ketu will help you by the supports from service line or supports from your education of career etc.

astrobhadauria

Re: hello

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:18 pm

sethi wrote: my date of birth is 8 march, 1966.
sethi
Dear Sethiji in your birth chart Mars and Mercury both are in 11th house,these two stars indicate two brothers,Mars and Mercury both are related to account type education,Mars is Hard and Mercury is soft,means there are fighting with co born without any type of matters,in nature always finding mistakes in works those completed by others,the lord of Head line in palm is Mars,and tensions with husband and wife is must,tension also seeing in the family of sister.Jupiter and Rahu in lagana,it means grand father's reputation was good in social matters,much journey in life,you are soul of your family,you can feel some troubles in body organs.The time of money will start after 8th December 2008,when Jupiter will make gochara with Venus in 9th house.Also make you ready to change your present living or working place.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm

palmc wrote: July 28, 1979
Place- Saskatchewan, Canada
Dear,In your birth chart Saturn-Rahu-Moon in Leo,these three planets (Rahu is shadow planet),making knowledge about your life like there are not permanent job of elder co born, mother's some body organs not active like a general person,there are much interest in art,cinema,drama and friendship with low category persons,and jobs related to media and photography computer and film animations etc.Much interest in Astrology,paranormal science and interest in after death related matters.many cheating in life by Moon,many unwanted jobs possible in life,also these jobs possible with elder co born.

jyotirmai

Post by jyotirmai » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:01 pm

Respected sir

Please can you give a reading? Thank you very much

Date of birth:          11-Feb-1986
Time of Birth        :    14:45 PM
Place of birth   : Khammam , Andhra Pradesh

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Dear astrobhadauria ji

I request you to predict for me too

Details are as follows