Will there ever be any hope for me?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

Will there ever be any hope for me?

Post by iloveamma » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Everything in my life has been a disaster, and I believe it is due to Rahu in my 12th house in Scorpio and Saturn in my lagna...from what I have been told. Tack on chronic illnesses one after the other and SERIOUS spirit possession problems going on for years, and all my hopes have pretty much been crushed.

The only thing I am hoping is going to work in my life now is my career. I have been told that between Sep 2008 when I go into this short Sun time, I should start to get my books published.

I am hoping that some of you can please please guide me in when is best to begin to search for a publisher, and if I actually have any hope of having any financial success with this. And also if there are things I need to look out for and if there are concerns about business partners at all.

The poverty has been going on for too long.

If you could please take some time, I would so appreciate some advice about this time period and how to approach my writing, media, web-site projects and when I can expect success, if there will indeed be any lasting success.  I have no problem with the truth, but I ask you to please be gentle if there is bad news, because there has just been so much negativity.

Thank you so much...God Bless you...
May 1, 1975 Skokie Illinois 11.22 PM Daylight ST

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Chanting the Shiva Mahamrityunjaya Mantra or listening (Use the earphones) to it everyday will eliminate the heath problems and the spirit possesion.It never fails,if you do with devotion and believe in Shankar bhagwan, for he is the bestower of boons.In general it helps with other aspects of life too if you are sincere in your devotion.I promise you...have expeieced it myself.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Thank you...I wish I had such good luck with it as others have. I have been doing what you say for almost 9 years now everyday...all night long as I sleep, and during many hours during the days...listening to it...and for nearly 1 half year I chanted it...When it was not changing things, I stopped chanting it.
I assure you that it has not helped...some yes. But has not eliminated any of my problems.

I am truly hoping that someone will please help give me some hope on the book projects...

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:39 pm

I looked into progressed Narayana dasa for your chart. Full relief is possible only in JU mahadasa from 2011. Saturn  is transiting your  LOW bindus. It will be true for almost 3 years. Your Yogini dasa is of RAHU(Sankata) which is not helping either. You may have to work extra hard to achieve the results, that's what it means by adverse transits/dasa. Continue doing Rahu/Saturn pooja. You will see some sudden improvements professionally  in RA/MA period, your MA is in 10th house in D10 with good support in Astakvargha, but be extra careful because MA could create accidents etc..

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 pm

Thank you for taking the time to look for me. I was starting to get worried that nobody had responded.

I know that my Jupiter is when things will lighten up. But I was told it would not start until 2012....but you say I will have to work extra hard...do you mean that progress is possible?

When does the Ra-MA start? I thought that Ra-Mo was next after this period of Ra-Sun.  That is what I THOUGHT the two charts I have say. Maybe I am wrong.

Also you wrote this, can you please tell me what it means?
your MA is in 10th house in D10 with good support in Astakvargha

Again, thank you SO much for this.
I really appreciate it.

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:10 pm

RA/MA starts in 2010. I use Raman Anayansa , it gives results 10 months earlier. Yes, if you put more work you will succeed.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Ok!
I will keep working...I have always had to work hard...so that is not discouraging! Thank you!!!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”