Ruled by malefics?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Refugee

Ruled by malefics?

Post by Refugee » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Dear Astrologers,

Sometimes I'm ashamed of what I think, say or do, sometimes I feel so bad and evil. Sometimes I also get the feeling that predominantly bad things happen to me too...

Is there any explanation for this in my chart?

DOB: 7 August 1985
Place: Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Hour: 14:11 PM

Thanks in advance,
Farah

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

The chart shows that you had a recent break up in the relationship. You should not worry, the bad time will be over by mid-year 2009. Please donate to some schools/children. Let me know if you need any other specific details.

Refugee

Post by Refugee » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 pm

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:The chart shows that you had a recent break up in the relationship. You should not worry, the bad time will be over by mid-year 2009. Please donate to some schools/children. Let me know if you need any other specific details.
Dear Bhuwan,

First of all I want you to know that I'm very impressed that you saw this only by looking at my chart. :smt103  Respect! I live in the west where a lot of ancient knowledge is forgotten or where people don't even care about it, at least not in the way indians (can) do. *sigh* People are so shallow here, they've got different priorities in life and it wears me out. Here I definately feel that I'm partly from a different race/culture/religion.  

Anyway, your reply has already motivated me to do more research on vedic astrology and really learn about it. (Good that you have a "learn vedic astrology" subforum too  :smt002 ). Thank You.

Yes, I've had a recent break up and it was very painful, because I really thought he was The One for me. But different cultures, different feelings, different priorities you see... he took himself "homosexuality" as an identity. He prefers men over women. Now, in our culture this is perhaps weird, unthinkable, a thing to be ashamed of, but in the west it's accepted. And you (in this case me) are the bad guy/girl if you believe otherwise. There seems to be a complete lack of religion where I live (especially with younger people): most of them do not believe in adam & eve or ying & yang or (vedic) astrology, etc. All very tiring...
Sorry for letting myself go but I had to get this off my chest.

So ok, I'll try to donate to some children. You also asked me generously whether I need more specific details. Well, I don't really need them, but if you got the will and time, I'm like anyone else also curious about:
- love life (will I meet someone? will I have an arranged marriage?)
- will I graduate succesfully as an accountant in 2009?
- anything else you can see in my chart?

Thank you very much for the effort & I also wish u a Happy 2009! :)

Greetings,
F.

Refugee

Post by Refugee » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

Nevermind, dear Bhuwan.

I've got another question. Do you see anything that stands out in that guy's chart? (Like you saw in mine...)

His DOB: 25 november 1975
Place: Antwerp (Belgium)
Hour: unknown

Thank you,
F.

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm

You certainly graduate in 2009 before September. You have love marriage indicated in late 2010-11. About the question of your boyfriends Venus, it's afflicted by RET MA, RET SA and RET JU( and Moon is  similarly afflicted) and it indicates perversion.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”