Humble request to read my chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vja2008

Humble request to read my chart

Post by vja2008 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 am

Respected Astrologers,

I am new here.
Please can you read my chart and predict my future in terms of health and career ?. How will be 2009 year for me, will it be good health/job wise?

Birth Details
16-August-1970
time: 19:30(evening)
place: Vijayawada, India.

Thank you
Vja.

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Your job is conected to foreign country and you will be doing alright next year. Healthwise, if you are not careful chronic diseases like Diabetes, heart ailments or sleep disorder are possibe. You have RA in ASC in adverse constellation and SU/VE/MA ill placed. Fast on  Sundays  for health and career. Please provide your feedback.

vja2008

Post by vja2008 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Thank You very much Bhuvan Agarwal saab.  As you are very correctly predicted i am in a foreign country and working in a multi national company. My Promotion is due, please have a look and will it frutify in next year?

Health wise i have some gastric problems and other prbs etc.Will it be better in next year? What are effects of malefic SU/VE/MA? any general remedies?

Thank you very much.

Vja

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Venus is related to Diabetes and Sun is related to heart ailments and they are ill placed in Dusthan. Rahu makes ailments chronic and bad in ASC. There are no problems indicated in Job, Promotion is possible in June-July time frame
Sun is karaka for Career and health, Please fast on Sundays.

vja2008

Post by vja2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 am

Thanks once again Bhuvan Agarwal Sir..,  I will take note of your suggestions...I am in the process of thinking to settledown in adroad(in current working country) is it possible?

Someone told me yogakara venus is debiliated dont do any speculation or bussiness is it correct?

Thank you very much..

varghese..
Last edited by vja2008 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

vja2008

Post by vja2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 am

Thanks once again Bhuvan Agarwal Sir..,  I will take note of your suggestions...I am in the process of thinking to settledown in adroad(in current working country) will it be possible? Someone told me yogakara venus is debiliated dont do any speculation or bussiness is it correct? Any general remedy for Rahu/sun/mars like wearing gems stone or donating something on some particular day ?

Thank you very much..

varghese..

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:08 pm

No problem is settling abroad, SA aspecting it's own 12th house and yogakaraka VE  is in 8th. Weak benefic in 8th is  very good placement for 8th house affairs but weak planet VE gives you less respect from people than you deserve. For malefics you can do donations to school/poors etc. NO gemstones are applicable to your chart.
Regards
Bhuwan

vja2008

Post by vja2008 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Bhuvan Sir,

Thank you very much. Your predictions are very accurate.Thanks once again.
Varghese

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Dear All/bhuwanji

In the vja2008's chart sun is in rasi sandhi(29 degree 50) and mars is combust in cancer. My query to the learned people is what is the effect/results of SUN in rasi sandhi?

Also SUN astakvarga is showing 5, being in rasi sandhi it should be less?

Just to clarify my doubts. Thanks

Happy New Year

Chandra

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:30 pm

SU/MA are weak as planets but 6th house is strong. The effect is 7th lord Sun in 6th  which could have caused separation( of course in right transit also)- but SUN dasa never came. The antar of SUN will not have that much impact because the sequence of dasa lords JU and SA have sun in Kendra(a  good position for antar dasa lord ). Astakvargha has to be used for house strength in learning phase. Planet's strength comes from many different sources, and one of them is that you describe. 2,6,10 are ARTHA TIKONA (Money sources)and SUN is doing it's job by contributing good points to some of these houses. SUN though a karaka for health and career suffers. In your situation , please check the key divisional charts and most of the time the planet( in your situation that you describe) gets it's own vargha or friends vargha. At the end situations like these are always measured by the strength of planets using sudarshan-chakra yearly progression for that year.

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Thank you bhuwanji. It's pleasure reading your comments/readings.

vja2008

Post by vja2008 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you Bhuvan Sir and chandra_mgtrdg for your time and effort. I am starting to learn this wonderful vedic astrology science now. My Mars AD will be starting sometime between April 09. Will Jupite MD/Mars AD will be good for me health and career wise?

Thanks in advance. Happy new year to you both too...

varghese

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 am

Healthwise MA in 6th opposition MO in 12th may cause circulatory system problem. JU gives liver related ailments, so JU/MA period you should be careful about these. SU/KE and SA in 4th could also cause undiagnosed (Ketu effect) heart problems, atleast take a TMT test for a healthy heart.

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:03 am

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote: SU/KE and SA in 4th could also cause undiagnosed (Ketu effect) heart problems
Bhuvanji,

In the above reply i didnt' understood SU/Ke part. Su/ke 4th is from moon or lagna?  Sorry if i ask silly question. As i am following most of your replies in different peopls q! and trying to learn.

This is just to clarify my doubt.Thanks..

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:11 am

SU is karaka for health and represents Heart. It's conjunction with Ketu makes it more malefic  and the progression of disease could go undiagnosed( Ketu makes diseases go undiagnosed for years ). 7th house is maraka so  it should get proper care. In one of the charts by Horus he had VE/KE and he indicated in his thread that his diabetes(VE)  went undiagnosed for a decade. KE is secretive and used a lot in medical  astrology.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”