Suggestion/Discussion on dad's health

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 am

Dear Proj bete,

I just read the sad news. My heartfelt condolences to u and to your family.    It is a great Loss to you and  to your mom.

May Your dad's soul rest in PEACE.

Are U traveling to India  now ?  Be courageous and support Your mother in this current sad situation. May God bless u with courage to face the situation.

Yours loving Aunty,

Prasanna.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 pm

"May God give him way of light".Ketu the lord of Moksha having place in the house of Moon,with Venus,he find place in very rich family,in the north side of past birth place.

projenator

Re: I am saddened

Post by projenator » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 am

astro_scholr wrote:
projenator wrote:Dad passed away January 9th, 2009, 3 am.

My heartfelt thanks to Rishirahulda, astro_scholr, bhuwanjee for their time, effort and suggestions.

kind regards,

Hi Proj Bhai,

I am saddened...with this news. Let Lord Ganesh give power to your family you sail thru difficult times...

somehow i feel i am culprit...Please ignore all my predictions....My doctor ( psychristist) has ordered me to close all astrology books and hopping boards... Its my biggest mistake to tell the truth in bad way and make people panic... I am off for now....

Please continue with your good work, your predictions have been very logical, I can say that since I understand astrology myself and the dilemma an astrologer has to deal with constantly. I will be back on the board in a month or so.

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 am

Projj, sorry to hear about your loss.May his soul rest in peace.May Shree Ram be with you,and him.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:57 am

Dear Proj.,

I just came to know about your Dad and read all the post made by various persons. You did your best under the circumstances and now you will realise how nice your Dad was as you are going to miss him, despite his shortcomings. This is natural for any child.

Wherever he is he is living in peace. All these years he was going through lots of misery and I know we expect our elders to survive but even if they survive in such conditions the pain does not go as the sickness remains though diluted to some extent. So I always pray for my aged mother that she live a age where she can take control of herself. If the going gets tough it is better to pray to God to wipe out her misery by calling her up. I know one of my relatives spent a huge sum to get his Dad well. He was suffering from 84 and survived till 95 due to the care of his children. Ultimately he went away so much pain that it was miserable to see the pain on his face and I am speaking of a person who had the most positive attitude. In fact he went on saying his elder brother died at the age of 102 and surely he can easily cross 100.

Anyway I hope your pain will get diluted gradually. Take hold of your life. Take care of your mother and gradually life will take you where you are distined to. Hear that inner voice in your subconscius while will guide and I am sure your Dad up there is bound to give you lots of support and you may even see him in your dreams and hear his directions and get his good wishes as I too got from my Dad when he left about 17 years back.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

projenator

Post by projenator » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 am

Thanks Pravinji and ash1234.

Pravinji, I know I am yet to feedback on your reading but I will as soon as I get some respite.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 am

Dear Proj.

Take your own time. First take control of yourself and give your Mom all the love and support.

Pravin Kumar

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Dear Projenator ji,
Just came to know about your loss.I am really sorry for your loss.May god gives you
strength to recuperate from your loss and support not just your family but others too.

Regards,
Raman

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 am

Thanks raman deepji

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”