Why me?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

helena274

Post by helena274 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Bhuwan,

It is me, Yelena. I had problems with login and therefore have registered with new email address (the name is almost the same - it is the name of my late mother)

Can you tell me now, may I send you PM or not?
Nothing is for ever!

astro_scholr

I may be out of date for this thread

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

I am not able to follow this thread. I see more confused soul here.

I see Asc in Virgo with Retrograde jupiter. Mercury in Pisces. AL is gemini with Dragon Head (Rahu) and Saturn. UL is saggi (opposit of AL) and has Dragon Tail (Ketu)

1. Dragon tail period been miscery ( 1998-2005).
2. UL has Dragon tail. So no marriage no partner. Person moving towards ascetic life
3. Sinc retrograde Jupiter in Ascendent problems with lever, digestion problem from childhood
4. Rahu is AK. PErson thinks different and suitable for computer/communication/media industry
5. Outside world looks at person as slow decision maker, thinks different, behaves weired.
6. Aries ( 8th house ) has exalted Sun. Some problems related to heart wud have happened during Ketu/Sun period.

Currently going thru Venus ( is in 9th house and own house taurus). shud bring lot of money from ancestral properties, fashion , women accessories. Also possibly bring diseases for/from women.
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Mars as GK and debiliated in cancer makes person less confident, always fearful about even small issues.

Needs to gain courage and start taking steps towards positivenes..
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

helena274

Re: I may be out of date for this thread

Post by helena274 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:41 pm

astro_scholr wrote:I am not able to follow this thread. I see more confused soul here.
I see Asc in Virgo with Retrograde jupiter. Mercury in Pisces. AL is gemini with Dragon Head (Rahu) and Saturn. UL is saggi (opposit of AL) and has Dragon Tail (Ketu)
1. Dragon tail period been miscery ( 1998-2005).
2. UL has Dragon tail. So no marriage no partner. Person moving towards ascetic life
3. Sinc retrograde Jupiter in Ascendent problems with lever, digestion problem from childhood
4. Rahu is AK. PErson thinks different and suitable for computer/communication/media industry
5. Outside world looks at person as slow decision maker, thinks different, behaves weired.
6. Aries ( 8th house ) has exalted Sun. Some problems related to heart wud have happened during Ketu/Sun period.
Currently going thru Venus ( is in 9th house and own house taurus). shud bring lot of money from ancestral properties, fashion , women accessories. Also possibly bring diseases for/from women.
Hi,

Thank you for answer.
You are right: I am confused. You would be too, if the third of your life you would run from one doctor to other and they don't know what is wrong with me for so long time.  I have told them many times, that there was doctor (in Germany, neurologist) that did help me: with only one shot in the right side of the neck. All my pains were over.

Yes, I think different from many people. I am also some kind of rebel. You don't have Uranus in Vedic, but I have very strong Uranus in 9th house (Western Astrology). Beside that, even with good health I like freedom (but not to be really alone). I am ascetic, because those pains make me very sleepy and totally down. Like, I am always drunk: I don't drink alcohol.

There is a bit wrong: from 1998-2000 I had good time with right pills for those two years. My pains were worse in December 2000 and after I had nothing to help me.  

My Dragon Head is good for me: in 9th house gives me happiness in abroad. I was lucky during my life in really abroad (October 1969 - June 1976). This here is no abroad and no home. In fact I don't have home: my home country is dead.
You know for sure that there was Yugoslavia and now is no more. Now, from one country are 7 new countries.
About 2005: it was very hard from 2003 until October 2008. There are more reasons: 2003 and 2004 I have lost all my money; 2005 and 2006 had problems with the Bank; from end of 2006 till February 2008 had problems with the Court; from April till October 2008 didn't get tablets, painkillers (from abroad), they were restricted. All that: together with my atypical trigeminal neuralgia pains (they are terrible!) gave me feeling that is better to be dead than to suffer pains every day.

I have got one answer over Forum to open my Blog and write all what happened to me. Maybe I will, if I get some help and stay alive.

Regards,
Yelena (Helena)

p.s. Place of my birth is wrong: I was born at home and have found coordinates for my village: 15e47, 45n27 and I am AC 13'51 Libra in Western Astrology.
Nothing is for ever!

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

I think your idea of blog is good, I fully support you.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”