pls throw light on ma career and relationships...

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ankush141

pls throw light on ma career and relationships...

Post by ankush141 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:15 am

sir ive just joined this forum and seek your help.....regaurding my future in my relationships as well as my career....because my lifeis really going thru a traumatic phase!!

name:ankush
d.o.b:23/01/1986
t.o.b:1:45 am
p.o.b:agra{up}

awaiting your response........
ankush

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Asc is Libra. 10th lord is moon in 12th (gemini) from 10th house. Aspected by Jup,sun,Me,Ven (from capri)...
Moon is gemini and 10th house is Pisces. Its lord jup is debiliated in capri (8th house from moon).

Currently running jup MD from May 2006. currently running jup/sat period which is very slow period.

Currently jup is debiliated in Capri. Satu is in bad position (enemy house) leo. All these casuing problems in career.

Problem should reduce after Saturn moves to virgo and jup moves to aquarius in Nov 2009.

One thing u need to remember that ur career will not be stable due to weak Jup and 10th lord moon in 12th from 10th. since 4 planets are aspecting you are jack of all trades..You need to think what is really right for u in long term

since jup period is running you can take up career as teacher, lawyer. Or something in banking and finance (as acocuntant or mgr). since sun is weak gov job looks bleak. Since moon is 10th lord you can do job in shipping, milk industry.

whatever the career keep in mind to be prudent in saving for future..this way u can reduce the issues in career.

ankush141

thanx..

Post by ankush141 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 am

thanx a lot sir it has ben a great help frm your side.....it would be really help full if you could tell me if goin into business would be good fr me..

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am

There are some issues in your chart regarding career, career choice and objective.  Your career at this time does not look promising.  Your career is stagnant.  You need to allow more opportunities to surface at this time.  Some correction on career choice needs to happen.  Public safety/health jobs may deem useful to you presently as a corrective measure to ensure proper comforts.  You are needing change.  There are some issues regarding comfort, diversity and truth.  You need to seek internal solace.  You require much space for reflection.  Daily meditation may help.  The moon is an important significator in your chart for depth, insight, general understanding and light.  Right now is an important time for breath/tranquility.  You need to take more precautions in your daily life to make the right moves necessary to accomplish your true goals.  This is a wonderful time for personal growth, not material expansion.  You are self reliant, concentrate on the presented tasks at hand.  No need to plan ahead.  

You may encounter problems in relationships with trust, temptation, and/or general relation issues.  You are more geared toward solidarity. You may need to be more open about who you are and what your general needs are to relate better with others in relationships.  Be open, be free, non-judging, and welcome others support.  You are trustworthy, kind, giving, and honorable.  You need to get back on your course for true self discovery.

Where there is light, there is comfort.

Carolyn

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”