when will i get a job

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rasika

when will i get a job

Post by rasika » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear All
Please help me when will i get  a job. My date of birth October 5th, 1971, time 21:50 (9:50pm) place of birth:Delhi. country India
ras
Last edited by rasika on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 am

Moved to Vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

Certain

Post by Certain » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 am

I am presuming job wont be anytime before June-july 2009 and your time is actually very stressful these days , and wud be a little less after May but not overall good till Dec 2009.
Period till 2012 is not all that promising.But later on you wud find equation significantly changing to very positive.
All the best.
Try meditation and give some Adhyatmic Strength to your mind in tough time.

rasika

Thank you for your kind mesaage

Post by rasika » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:56 am

dear friend
Thank you for your prompt response. I am currently undergoing mercuri antradasha in moon mahadasha which is ending in may 2009. Is that an unfavourable and stressful period for me? Could you please tell me is this so? Do I have chances to be successful in my own business? As not having a job for quite long time has made very unsure and insecure about job. Please tell me what should I do? Job or business? . Kindly suggest. I have still 3 years of uncertainty ahead of me before 2012. Also I am quite involved in meditation and spirituality and spend most of my times in reading the related stuff. But sometimes really become frustrated and give up. Yourhelp is greatly aprreciated
Thanks and regards
Honey

magarwal

Post by magarwal » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I am only a beginner at Jyotish, so please read my interpretations with a bit a salt, and ask more knowledgeable people for better interpretations.

Most of the grahas in your natal chart are low on Shadbala (<100%) and therefore are not strong enough to have significant impact (positive or negative) in the Bhavas they are placed in. The exceptions are Mars and the Moon. &nbsp;Mars is exalted in your natal, but debilitated in your Navamsha.

Your Saturn is retrograde, which probably implies your purpose in this life is more to overcome the karma of a previous life, rather than develop new karma in the current one. You lagna lord Venus, is debilitated in both your natal and navamsha. I interpret this as matching your statement " throughout my life I have been anxious, neurotic and tense..."

In the first half of your life you may have been very restless, aggressive, quarrelsome and overambitious and you believe this to be your true nature. It is not. Your true nature and dharma will be revealed to you in the later part of your life (probably soon) when you calmly introspect your deeper self, and meditate on what you can do to improve apsects of your psychological self (1st bhava) and start respecting yourself from within, for the spiritual being that you are. You would then find happiness, and discover success in all aspects of life (including your career), but dont be surprised if you find your definition of success has changed as well, and has less to do with your external environment. The Moon is your friend in this task, and since you are running it's Mahadasha for a few more years, use this time wisely. Dont give up on your meditations.

Once again, please remember I am a complete beginner, and I may be completely off the mark.

All the best to you.

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

magarwal wrote:I am only a beginner at Jyotish, so please read my interpretations with a bit a salt, and ask more knowledgeable people for better interpretations.

Most of the grahas in your natal chart are low on Shadbala (<100%) and therefore are not strong enough to have significant impact (positive or negative) in the Bhavas they are placed in. The exceptions are Mars and the Moon.  Mars is exalted in your natal, but debilitated in your Navamsha.

Your Saturn is retrograde, which probably implies your purpose in this life is more to overcome the karma of a previous life, rather than develop new karma in the current one. You lagna lord Venus, is debilitated in both your natal and navamsha. I interpret this as matching your statement " throughout my life I have been anxious, neurotic and tense..."

In the first half of your life you may have been very restless, aggressive, quarrelsome and overambitious and you believe this to be your true nature. It is not. Your true nature and dharma will be revealed to you in the later part of your life (probably soon) when you calmly introspect your deeper self, and meditate on what you can do to improve apsects of your psychological self (1st bhava) and start respecting yourself from within, for the spiritual being that you are. You would then find happiness, and discover success in all aspects of life (including your career), but dont be surprised if you find your definition of success has changed as well, and has less to do with your external environment. The Moon is your friend in this task, and since you are running it's Mahadasha for a few more years, use this time wisely. Dont give up on your meditations.

Once again, please remember I am a complete beginner, and I may be completely off the mark.

All the best to you.
agarwalji,
you are going in right direction. I encourage u to continue ur vedic astrology journey..help people to move towards positive path and their destiny..

rasika

Dear magarwal

Post by rasika » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 am

Dear Mr. Agarwal
Thanks for your kind message. This is worth contemplating.
keep it up. Best regards
rasika

rasika

Dear Mr. agarwal

Post by rasika » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 am

Dear Mr. agarwal
while contemplating your message, I must say the last big para of your message is quite factual. but as per nature I am quite restless and impatient to know when exactly my true life purpose will be revealed to me. As you wrote "probably soon" , do you advise any particular time this year or I have to wait for 3 years more till the end of moon mahadasha. please guide me if you please.
Also I believe so far, I can follow my spiritual pursuit independently, freely and regularly once I am finacially sound which I have been till I had a job.
Therefore seek your help in predicting how soon I will get a job? Your assurance and a definite reply will help end my current agony pertaining to the joblessness.
Thanks for your time and help.
Ras[/quote]

magarwal

Post by magarwal » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 pm

astro_scholar:

Thank you for your encouraging words.

rasika:

I apologize, but I am not skilled enough to give you exact dates. I do believe that it would be sometime during the beginning of the second-half of your life. &nbsp;Your age is 37, so assuming a typical healthy lifespan of 74-80, it will be "probably soon", i.e., within the next three years. (Do the math!)

So far I have not been able to judge the effects of Antardashas and transitions properly, so I would rather not venture out and give you false hopes. But I am sure someone else here may be able to help.

Take care.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”