what to do when all your planets in your chart are dull

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

priya_f2007

what to do when all your planets in your chart are dull

Post by priya_f2007 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Today i had gone to astrologist asking about my future but he told me that all my planet in my chart are in bad position.It was very bad experience for me and now my mind is in zero position.Iam filling Like the worst man in this planet please help me some suggestion bcz may calculations change from person another person.

Name:-sachin
Date Of birth:-12-05-1982
Time of birth:-12:35am
Place Of birth:-Nagda Junction
State:-Madhyapradesh
Last edited by priya_f2007 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

ChanDubai

Re: what to do when all your planets in your chart are dull

Post by ChanDubai » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 am

What is your Place of Birth? POB
priya_f2007 wrote:Today i had gone to astrologist asking about my future but he told me that all my planet in my chart are in bad position.It was very bad experience for me and now my mind is in zero position.Iam filling Like the worst man in this planet please help me some suggestion bcz may calculations change from person another person.

priya_f2007

Re: what to do when all your planets in your chart are dull

Post by priya_f2007 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:59 am

ChanDubai wrote:What is your Place of Birth? POB
priya_f2007 wrote:Today i had gone to astrologist asking about my future but he told me that all my planet in my chart are in bad position.It was very bad experience for me and now my mind is in zero position.Iam filling Like the worst man in this planet please help me some suggestion bcz may calculations change from person another person.

Place of birth:-Nagda Junction

amar1

Post by amar1 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 am

The following quote, by Swami Sri Yukteswar, gives the best summary of the question of karma, fate and free will that I’ve seen:
"A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with one's individual karma. His horoscope is a challenging portrait, revealing his unalterable past and it's probable future results…The message boldly blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate – the result of past good and evil - but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life. He can overcome any limitation, because he created it by his own actions in the first place and because he possesses spiritual resources that are not subject to planetary pressure."
– Swami Sri Yukteswar, guru of Paramahansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi.

More info at

Source: http://www.astrologyforthesoul.com/vedi ... eewill.htm

Read this whole webpage.

Note: he possesses spiritual resources that are not subject to planetary pressure."

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”