Financial Difficulties

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

drraman

Financial Difficulties

Post by drraman » Sat May 20, 2006 9:06 am

Hello All

May I request readinf and avice from all
I am in great financial difficulties.I am a private medical parctitioner and my income is going down day by day for the last three years.And for the last two year another income source from a silent partnership was also stooped due to closing of that business due to dispute among partners which till date is not solved not there seems to be any possibilty in future.
My D.O.B- 31-7-1960
   Time of birth- 11-10 AM IST
  Place of birth- Delhi India
I am runnig Satunr Mahadasa and Jupiter Antardasha till September 2007.

Please advice me how can i overcome this financial crisis and improve my practice and if possible got money from that disputed business.Please suggest rmedial measures and suitable gemstone for me.

Thank You
drraman

govardhanvt

Reading

Post by govardhanvt » Sat May 20, 2006 11:49 am

DR Raman

In your horoscope, I observe that 2nd lord venus is in the 11th house along with 12th lord and 11th lord is in rasi parivartan in the 2nd house. Hence i suggest you pray to Parvati and do lakshmi Astotharam on all days at around 6pm  and donate dress and money along with flowers and fruits to unmarried virgin girls on fridays. Your problem would be solved

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”