suffering from depression...need help plz

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

aliah

suffering from depression...need help plz

Post by aliah » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 am

hi everybody, these are my birth chart detail- 26 may, 1984, 22:30, sangrur, india. i've been suffering from anxiety and depression for the last 4 years...m on medication for 2 years, but that hasn't helped much...have tried all sorts of alternative therapies, no use...but i still have hope...could someone please do my chart reading...and suggest some possible remedies...i'm in desperate need of help....plz

rishivatsyayan

vedicastroclinic

Post by rishivatsyayan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:20 pm

people usually tell a lie on net. it is my personal and very dangerous experience. i am a professional astrologer wish to help people. Moderate here is deleting all link of my guruji blog. we are not charging any money from anybody but still he delete all other link.

I am taking your query as told by you. (don't know whether true or a lie) . It is against the principle of an astrolger to analysis any body horoscope without personal knowing
his/her family background. it is clearly stated in various jyotish shastra. today money minded person are analysis horoscope on net and even they have there websites too.

I have observed your horoscope it is totally control by god. so no astrologer can help you . Still i with my divine vision try to solve your problem.First you have to tell me which gem you have worn . and which vedic remedies(no mention of lal kitab remedies as it is harmless and work for one year only)

Waiting for your reply

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 pm

When a life is totally controlled by God, as said in the bove, how can humans help, but only to soothe better?

RishiRahul

amar1

Post by amar1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Psychotherapy with medicines can also help in depression.

astro_scholr

Re: suffering from depression...need help plz

Post by astro_scholr » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 am

aliah wrote:hi everybody, these are my birth chart detail- 26 may, 1984, 22:30, sangrur, india. i've been suffering from anxiety and depression for the last 4 years...m on medication for 2 years, but that hasn't helped much...have tried all sorts of alternative therapies, no use...but i still have hope...could someone please do my chart reading...and suggest some possible remedies...i'm in desperate need of help....plz
couple of question to be asked to self?

1. why am i anxious ?

a) Do I fear about death?
 b) Do I fear about hard secret getting leaked which in turn spoil reputation of me and my family?
c) is someone in ur family sick in bed and person is totally important to you?
d) dont have job, trying but not getting one. Getting frustrated? feel infereor?

couple of things to come out of it.

1. think positive
2. Occupy in activity which lets u forget the cause. work for some NGO or teaching kids etc. Keep interacting with people
3. Keep smiling. Well dressed
4. Do yoga in ealrly morning.
5. Have pleasant walk in the public gardn. watch people and kids..
6. Go out often . watch movies or be in crouded gathering

some devine measures
1. Pray to Lord Ganesha. "Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha"

medical intervention
1. I beleive you are already meeting psychiatrist. If it has not reduced then change the doctor.
2. taking too much of depression tablets for long time is not good for health.

Astrologers cant help u here. Beware of cheaters and liers. In the name of astrology they may swindle money from u.

triguna

Re: suffering from depression...need help plz

Post by triguna » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 pm

aliah wrote:hi everybody, these are my birth chart detail- 26 may, 1984, 22:30, sangrur, india. i've been suffering from anxiety and depression for the last 4 years...m on medication for 2 years, but that hasn't helped much...have tried all sorts of alternative therapies, no use...but i still have hope...could someone please do my chart reading...and suggest some possible remedies...i'm in desperate need of help....plz
worship Goddess laxmi ji daily.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”