Reading Chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 am

Dear BKP,

First of all I must apologize that i have not been able to look up your chart again since this is not the only thing that I do in life. I can understand your concern about your life situation however sending a reminder everyday will not help.

1. Career Perspective, as I said in my mail before, the karaka which shows the experience from a particular aspect in life is weak in gandanta. So you have to search for a remedy for the same. I dont have it so cant give it.
2. Curse of a mother - there are 2 malefics joined the karaka moon in the 5th bhava and that is confirming the curse of a mother (or mother like figure) from past life. The lord and karaka both are afflicted so the curse is complete. I have already suggested you the remedy for this in my previous post.

I am not sure what else you are looking for in this reading.

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

PS: Please dont push someone so much that they just lose interest.

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Dear Tarunji,

I apologize for what every frustration my question would have made you, further i had not intentionally tried to push you or any person on this forum but thought that many of you might not read the posting on daily basis as you rightly said everybody have their own work to do.

Thanks very much for your polite response and appreciate your time on this reading.

Regards.

bkrish

Need Help

Post by bkrish » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 am

Dear Friends,

Its quite some time since i received response on my posting i request our learned members to help me understand about my career issues which i am facing severe hurdles. Hope to have a positive response.

Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”