please advice

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rautamar2006

please advice

Post by rautamar2006 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello Sir,

-------------------
DOB: 9 September 1977
Time : 08:30 AM
Place : Madhubani(Bihar)India
----------------------
I am facing problem interms of job and financial since last 1 years. Currently I am job less  and looking for a new job.
Could you please analysis my birth chart and advice me wich gems and remmedies for my betterment.

Thanks in Advance !!!!!

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:14 am

||Hare Rama Krishna||

Whatever came to your mind to start wearing those gemstones, the moment I opened your chart, it was clear to me. Kala sarpa Yoga. Your only hope is the moon in the 10th bhava with the shukra. So if you are vegetarian, start worshipping Kamalatmika Mahavidya and that will sort you out. Please note that you are running Me mahadasa and Ra antardasa in Vimsottari and Ra is in the 12th house of Me itself. Thus the Results of the Me in the badhakasthana are menifesting to the fullest. So worship Sri Vishnu on Sundays and offer a tulsi Mala. On monday apply for a job after eating some yogurt in the morning as prasadam after offering it to Sri Kamala. I can understand your mental state but its your own karma coming back to you. I would rather suggest that you can wear a Pearl or a diamond so that you can break that Kalasarpa Yoga.

If I was you I would do the following:-

1. Go to Ganesha Temple and do ganesha abhishekam and offer the dakshina for this reading to the lord
2. On Sunday visit a Vishnu Temple and Offer a tulsi mala to the lord and pray for removal of obstacles. (Sri Rama Temple would be ideal)
3. On Monday wear the pearl after immersing it in water and milk mixture overnight and start chanting the mantras like "Om Gauriye Namah" or even better "Om Shrim Hrim Shrim Kamle Kamalaliye Prasiidh Prasiidh Shrim Hrim Shrim Om Mahalakshmiye Namah"
4. For 12 Wednesdays during Ra Kalam visit the durga temple and light 11 lamps. and offer a mala made of lemons (32). Then do parikrama of the diety 11 times. This has to be done every wednesday once started.

Have faith in the mother and chant the mantra every day 1 mala in the morning and 1 in the evening. It is necessary to be vegetarian and also for 40 days when you do this sadhana try to do it at the same time every day and if you can maintain brahmcharya that will help immensly.

Hopefully you will be able to break the Yoga and come out clear.

Hari Om Tat Sat

Tarun

gori1

Post by gori1 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 am

RESPECTED SIR ,
I want to know that i want to go abroad for my future setting with my wife , but always some problem comes in the way . wt should i do 4 that my DOB is 25-oct-1975 and time is 1:33 am
i ll wait for ur reply .

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 am

Hello gori1

First of all I would request you to start a new thread with your request. Secondly you need to provide your place of birth/

Regards

Tarun

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”