Kaal sarp yog in horoscope, lost job and reached a dead-end in education

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kush

Kaal sarp yog in horoscope, lost job and reached a dead-end in education

Post by kush » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi All,

I lost my job in March 2009. Was admitted to a Masters' program overseas but couldn't join. Moreover, an astrologer has told me that I have "Kaal sarp yog" in my horoscope which will always act as a hindrance in my education and that i can't expect any stability in my career the near future.

Could please anyone tell me if this really is the case and if there are any chances of getting a job or further studies at all. Furthermore, is there anything that can be done to reduce the effects of the "Kaal Sarp Yog"?

Date of Birth : 21st November, 1986
Time of Birth: 07:23 AM
Place of Birth : Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), India

I will be grateful if anyone could please answer the questions above. Thanks
Attachments
Horoscope.JPG
Horoscope.JPG (22.13 KiB) Viewed 3462 times

astro_scholr

Re: Kaal sarp yog in horoscope, lost job and reached a dead-end in education

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 pm

kush wrote:Hi All,

I lost my job in March 2009. Was admitted to a Masters' program overseas but couldn't join. Moreover, an astrologer has told me that I have "Kaal sarp yog" in my horoscope which will always act as a hindrance in my education and that i can't expect any stability in my career the near future.

Could please anyone tell me if this really is the case and if there are any chances of getting a job or further studies at all. Furthermore, is there anything that can be done to reduce the effects of the "Kaal Sarp Yog"?

Date of Birth : 21st November, 1986
Time of Birth: 07:23 AM
Place of Birth : Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), India

I will be grateful if anyone could please answer the questions above. Thanks
KSY is scam. Please dont give any importance to KSY alone. there other yogas also need to be checked.
Life has ups and downs. It may be longer for some .. But u shud not loose ur confidence.

P.S: I do have KSY active. But i have raised from born beggar situation to stable status. Currently runing Rahu MD. Yes, it has hurt me in many situations but it may be due to sadesathi. But alone the yoga has not harmed much

kush

Post by kush » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:15 pm

thanks astro_scholr for the answer about KSY.

however, i'm still lookin for an answer regarding my career and education prospects in the future. i'd be much obliged if you could throw some light on that too. thanks

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 am

Hi

First of all the Moon is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis so there is no Kala Sarpa Yoga. so get that out of your head, Second thing is that you have 2 problems with your horoscope.

1. Pitri Dosha or curse of a father is there in your chart, so if there are any grandparents from father's side that are dead please organize your father to do the sharadha properly. Do the next one at Gaya or Kashi depending on possibilities. Mangal is not involved in the curse and is the lord of the sign where the curse is so worship Sri Hanumaan every day in the evening and dont eat meat.

A Good Mantra is "Hum Rudraya Hanumate Namah" or "Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah" after hanumaan chalisa chant this mantra 108 times every evening

2.  The ashtama Chandra causes it to be in MKS. That is the cause of the stop in your higher education since it rules the 9th house in your chart and you have just finished the moon antardasa. worship Sri Somanatha Jyotirlinga  with the mantra "Om Namah Shivaya Namo Somnathaya" everyday and fast on puranmasi tithi for Sri Satya Narayana. You will be sorted.

If you chose to follow these advises please donate some money in Ganesha Temple as Dakshina.

Since your Moon antardasa is over, I believe that you should be able to restart your education. But all that is secondary, you will continue to suffer if you dont pay off your karmic debt so do the above remedies. All others will automatically fall in place

Hari Om Tat Sat

Tarun

kush

Post by kush » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:35 pm

thanks khraum108

a couple more quesitons, will the ashtama Chandrma in MKS forever prevent me from getting higher education? my education has been pretty alright, i'd say above average,  so far. this is the first time any major obstacle has come up.

secondly, by "karmic debt", are you just referring to Pitra Dosh or something else too?

SRINUINDIAN007

Solution for Kala Sarpa Yog

Post by SRINUINDIAN007 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Hello Friend,

I had personally verified your chart, in your chart u have ardha Kala Sarpa Yog(Rahu-ketu).  At present U are in Dependent (means u are dependent up on someone at present).  At present Saturn (sani is ruling u) From 10/03/1997 to 10/03/2013. It is Quite under favorable mode.  

This Kala Sarpa Yog Can be removed.

All around India there is one place this Kala sarpa yog can be removed.

Near to Tirupathi there is a temple call sri kalahasti (Lord Shiva Temple).

No personal links allowed. For persnal links please contact Rhutobello, our Site administrator,

Site moderator

kush

Post by kush » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:02 pm

thanks for the reply SRINUINDIAN007.

btw, as predicted by one of the forum members, i will most probably be resuming my studies in March 2010.

i would still greatly appreciate a reading from any forum-member specially regarding my career since that is of utmost importance to me.

moreover, i am going through Shani Dhaiyya at the moment (it began on Sept 10, 2009). could anyone please tell me how will the period after this particualr phase turn out for me career-wise?

thanks

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”