Confused

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

incognito_mosquito

Confused

Post by incognito_mosquito » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:08 am

Hi!
I have come across a birth chart but for some particular reason the chart changes every time someone makes it. I've had it made from atleast 7 different places excluding the different softwares. They all are different! I would request a birth chart and a little prediction because it maybe a future prospect for a relative. Good and bad please what ever is there please share. Thanks!!!

Birth Date : Feb 8, 1985
Birth Time: 8:32AM
Birth Place San Jose, California USA

Latitude:
decimal: 37.238771
deg-min-sec: 37 , 14 , 19.5756

Longitude:
decimal: -121.801414
deg-min-sec: -121 , 48 , 5.0904

There were somethings that confused me because in some of the birth charts the entire charts were rotated to the right leaving shukra and mangal in the lagna area. The issue which arised as well is the longitude is - 121.801414 or -121* 48*5.0904 the negative must be kept or else the place is not USA but china. Many software programs create this issue. So which one is correct
Last edited by incognito_mosquito on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 am

The question is more about belief.

If you really believe that a chart can tell you your life....will then not all readings tell exact the same ting?

If all readings not tell the same thing, can you then choose what reading to follow?

If yes, why can you follow it.....BECAUSE any READING are a suggestion on how to progress in life....You must with YOUR own action fulfill the the Reading, or else it will fail.

This show that our own initiative, our own action, is what makes our life, and makes it exciting.

None or very few people manage to go through life without problems.

But problems are lessons....it is so you shall be able to solve problems, to look on a situation from different angels, this will help you in future situations when similar thing arise...it will help you to understand other.

So the most important person on earth, for you, are YOU! Because YOU create your life.

You have the choice to try to better your life on your own initiative, or to be ineffective and blame your life on the Star, Tarot, and so on.

IF ASTROLOGY is the answer....buy yourself :
Parashara's Light
It features a wealth of calculations, charts, tables, and interpretive reports.
Price: $ 299.00
Not sold from us, but for 299$ will you be able to read your whole life, "that must be a very good investment" for never again be stuck in life.....if not true....then maybe you was the key after all!

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am

why my post got deleted?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Sharjeel23 wrote:why my post got deleted?
I don't think they are...look here:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=66588

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Rhutobello, we meet again =) I see you have some really good points there... the way we interpret charts shows ONE possible way on how our life can be but we can change it to be positive, if we apply the right intentions and take the right actions...  one of my new friends on here suggested I look at Vedic astrology/Iyotish. I have found a pretty good site with a chart calculator, but the author feels that some astrologers are very subjective about their approach to the charts, and there was no way to interpret the charts on the site because of that. I have not found a lot of information on how to interpret the charts, period. Are there any particular resources you can suggest?

And to Incognito_mosquito ... check this site for answers to your questions about latitude and longitude... this site is accurate as it seems. http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

A positive (+) longitude indicates you're within the Northern hemisphere, a negative (-) one in the Southern hemisphere, a positive (+) latitude indicates you're in the East (such as Europe, etc), a negative (-) latitude that you are in the West (like the U.S.) Had a little trouble with that myself, but in looking up my birthplace overseas and my place of residence in the U.S. it became pretty clear! If you want to be really specific, look this up with your street address and use the degree and minutes version of latitude and longitude.

I used this site for the chart generation: http://www.planetarypositions.com/birthchart.html... instead of needing to put the (+) and (-) you just put the degree and minute, then the appropriate direction behind it so if you are in the U.S. the latitude will be N for North and the longitude W for West!

Hope, that helps!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”