virgo girl and cancer boy love relationship can be convert into marriage and will be successful

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jyohitmy

virgo girl and cancer boy love relationship can be convert into marriage and will be successful

Post by jyohitmy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm

My DOB 29.05.1985
Time :01:20am
Place :Delhi (India)

My Beloved DOB:15.11.1984
Time:06:01am
Place Delhi(India)

We are facing problem in our relationship What are my & his kundali say there is any chance to marraige in coming future.There is any indication my birth chart to marry in other cast.Study my birth chart.

Plz help me

Thanks

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm

I don't think Western Astrology have the same focus on Caste, and your Tradition with arranged marriages....I can see you have lots of request for the same subject.....and since none have responded.....maybe that can tell that much of what happens in ones life, is up to oneself to create.

But I am no Astrologer...have never asked any....but still got married to a beautiful woman....which according to compatibility test was unsuited...but we have been married now for 45 years...have 2 children and 5 grandchildren and even 1 Great Grandchild.
We have got house and car....and all this even if none Astrologer have shown the way.....something to think about!

Marriage is a combining of 2 peoples.....their success is not what is written in the star....but the ability to always respect each other....to show compassion for each other...to fight for each other....if you both are willing to do that, and you both are willing to marry each other...then do it...it is your life...it is you who shall live it....not any Astrologer....not any Tradition...BUT YOU!

jyohitmy

Post by jyohitmy » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:27 am

sir you said very well, it depends on both person but who will solve my quaries nobody respond I will try several fourm but No response no body able to read my birth chart there is no any astrologer nobody have the ability to readout my kundali and give answer to my question.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”