Hi can someone make my birth chart and tell me the basics about my life.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Honveer

Hi can someone make my birth chart and tell me the basics about my life.

Post by Honveer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am

Hi,

Birth place: Abohar, punjab, india
Birth time: 1:25 PM
Birth date: May 5, 1987

I am interested in details about career, wealth, marriage and status.

I want to do modeling, do my stars show any sign of fame. LOL, do you think that I can have any success in modeling.

My history is as follows:

Education: I am one of the top most students. I achieved approximately 4 lakh of scholarships last year, and 1 lakh this year, but I still don't have a firm line of profession. In other words, I have always been facing a lot of difficulty to get into my favorite faculty.

Wealth: My parents are pretty well settled. I drive a 50 lakh car ( one of the top ones in the area where I live), but I am more concerned about making my own money and not living of my parent's wealth.

Status: I have a pretty good status because of my parent's wealth, but I consider that the true status is based on ones profession. So, I really want a profession which can give me real status in life.

Marriage: Not married, but am currently living with a women from last 4 years. She is a good girl, and I thinking of marrying her in the future.

Currently I live in Canada, and I have some expertise in palmistry and astrology.

By how far do you think, according to my natal chart, I will be able to achieve by goals.  

An insight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Honveer

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”