Readings required Plz- rare health problem (SUN + Mars combination?)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

call2bala

Readings required Plz- rare health problem (SUN + Mars combination?)

Post by call2bala » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 am

Dear Experts!
I am in need of some light now. I request the experts to consider my my chart for reading.

I am also a strong believer of astrology.

Everything was ok regarding my health. Being a vegetarian in abroad , I had weaker immune related problems in the past. But in the year 2009, i stayed alone in the hospital for 3 months due to poor health. Recently i recovered my health and going back to work after few months.

I am still single and hope to get married in 2010. I have few questions for the astrology gurujiis. I hereby attach my horoscope for your kind reference.

I hope my beloved astrologers can show some path to me.

1. From 2010, what would be my health factor? (Is it the SUN + MARS combination is making a bad effect on my health recently-I hope my health problems are over now).

2. If i get married in 2010, will it be a successful marriage life?

3. After marriage, how many kids i will have according to horoscope?(Wondering whether my current weak immune system will affect my gene through generations)

Thanks in advance

DOB: 15-01-1979
Tob: 00:15 hours
POB: Tirunelvelli,Tamilnadu,India
Rasi: Cancer

Regards
sri

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Are you male or female?
Thx.

call2bala

Continued: Thanks

Post by call2bala » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply.

I am male.

I am eagerly looking forward for your reply.

Regards

SB

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

call2bala,

Before you read my explanation, I have something to clear you. I am not a doctor. My explanation is based on your chart and my experience, so you shall see a doctor if you have any health problem.

From you chart, you may have the problem of blood circulation. It may cause the problem of knee, bones, blood pressure, heart, or leg, etc. Like I said, you know your body better than me.
In 2010, you still have to watch your health, but please do not worry too much. Everyone will face his health problem at least one time in his life.
I think you have stress and do not release it sometimes. If we are nervous or under stress long time and our muscle can not be released, our health will have a problem.
But in the year 2009, i stayed alone in the hospital for 3 months due to poor health. Recently i recovered my health and going back to work after few months.
Can I know when it was happened?
What is the problem?

Thank you.

call2bala

Thanks

Post by call2bala » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Dear yoyocue

Thanks for the reply.

Had Immune related problem in jun-aug last year. The side effects of those steroid tablets activated inactive tb bacterias. As a result got stomach tb in nov-dec 2009, still on tablets for 6 months.. However, escaped from surgery.

How about marriage life and a future family afterwards.

regards
call2bala

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”