CAREER INSIGHT.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Lopa

CAREER INSIGHT.

Post by Lopa » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:10 am

D.O.B:23RD FEB'88
T.O.B:8:40 AM
P.O.B:PANAJI,GOA.

I AM INTRESTED IN FILMMAKING. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I HAVE GOOD AMOUNT OF CHANCES TO SUCCED AS ONE?

ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF I WILL WIN APPRECIATION IN A DIRECTION COURSE THAT I MAY JOIN(JULY 15,STARTING),OF 2YEARS DURATION? WILL I BE A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT THERE?

PLEASE REPLY,I NEED YOUR HELP.

REG.LOPA

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:06 pm

To me it appears that you would shine well in the field of Philosophy, Teaching, preaching . I suggest you better give a second thinking to the idea of entering Flim industry . I would suggest better take the help of your parents while deciding on your future and heed to their advice as I am of the opinion the profession may not be good and you would be mentally agitated  and disturbed. I request you to kindly have a relook into the idea of entering in film industry once again , preferably by having open discussion with your parents. I suggest you take the advice of mother and follow what she says as this would help in long way and she would be instrumental in bringing you to great heights. Your mother is the backbone of your life.
Never ever try to go against her wishes even if you feel it otherwise. She  is the greatest saviour in your life . Under her umbrella you will be secured otherwise you would disgraced and abused in the long run.

Lopa

I am worried...

Post by Lopa » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:28 pm

Thanks for your reply.

By Filmmaking I meant Direction and Script writting.

I have already discussed about it with my family. My mom too has given me a green signal to go ahead with my decision. Whole family of mine is supportive. I am almost stepping into this field right now,doing everything needed for it. I was very disappointed to read your reply. I have even taken the blessings of our family God himself,reply was positive.

I am scared sir. Just want your blessings and good wishes,please.

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:34 pm

ALL PLEASE NOTE: LOPA IS NOT MY NAME. I HAVE FOSTERED THIS NAME SO AS TO REFRAIN FROM BEING LISTED IN THE SEARCH OF THE INTERNET. I WANT TO KEEP MY IDENTITY TO MYSELF.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:17 pm

No worries dude, no one is asking for ur real name, unless u want us to do a Numerology reading. So no worries, & yes we understand that not every member likes to use their own name & some like to use nicknames or Psuedo names, we have no problems with that.

U are just freaking out, I have been using net from almost 9 years now & not everyone & anyone can trace me if they want. If u know how to hide urself. Remember that first, If u leave a clue anyone can follow it & trace you. So plz be careful with what information u give out online. Anyfurther instructions pm me, I have no problems in telling u to be more safer.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”