Birth chart analysis

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pillaiyar

Birth chart analysis

Post by pillaiyar » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 am

Please do kindly help me with a reading about my birth chart and horoscope analysis.The key areas that I am looking at are career,finance,studies and so on.
Please will someone help me with a general but precise reading about my chart.Appeciate your help and time in helping me.
Thanks. :)

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 am

Will an exprienced astrologer please kindly answer my query.I see that some quiries are answered and some are not.The purpose for people positing queries in this group so that their queries or the problems can be answered.
Please do reply.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 am

Please will someone kindly reply to my query.
Thanks.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 am

I will inform you that this is a free site, where all can ask for free help, but NONE can demand such thing.

I agree, some get help....other don't...why?

Of course it depend on the Reader that frequent this site, if he/she find the question interesting.

If 80% of the question are almost equal, then maybe the last 20% are more likely to get help.

If a Reading is of GREAT importance on how to proceed with anyone's life, that be marriage, education, job and so on, then I would assume that I personally would have invested a bit, both in time and money, to find an Astrologer that have a "High score" in reading the right thing out of the chart.

If it is only to ask anybody about such important issue, (on a free site you don't know anything about the one who answer you), then maybe your own initiative and Will is the best way to go on in life......at least because you always will be responsible for your own actions.

Good luck.

Shrikanth

Post by Shrikanth » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Dear Pillaiyar,

You may begin by posting your Full Birth Data (Date, Time, Place of Birth - include the state to avoid city name confusions etc.,)

Also be specific in your requests - ask 2 or 3 questions specifically worded so that people can answer them in short.

If you are looking for a major total analysis - seek a paid professional astrologer.

Shrikanth

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:07 am

I am more concerned about my career and finance.How will my career/working life and can I be successful and do well?Good earning income and financially stable?Able to live comfertably and be rich?
My dob is 30 june 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is ipoh,Perak,malaysia.
thanks.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Hope to get a reply on my career and working life.
thanks.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”