Predict his life - urgent

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iamlearning

Predict his life - urgent

Post by iamlearning » Sat May 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Kundali attached. Pls predict his personal life in future. His marriage is already in a troubled state. Also, he is in love with another girl. How long will this relation stay. He is not in a very good state of mind. Whats hidden in his destiny ?
Attachments
details.JPG
details.JPG (51.4 KiB) Viewed 2294 times

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat May 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi,

Is he showing any Spiritual interest/inclination by any chance in his behaviour? now

Pls confirm/negate......

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 pm

ChanDubai,
              Though he is not showing any spiritual inclination clearly, he is appearing very drained out mentally & physically...smallest impulse makes him feel negative to the extreme n frustrated. Also, what I am noticing is that he is losing faith in all type of relations...He is married since 9 yrs nearly but was never satisfied with his married life...nearly 2 yrs back fell in love with a girl...and this was know to his wife too...but jus 8-9 months back his wife brought a big disgrace to him jus for the sake of defending herself before her in-laws....His relation is now strained with his mother too....He is constantly repeating that he wants to live alone...He avoids confronting anyone & keeps everything to himself....he s slowly disconnecting frm all....I am trying hard to convince him to start meditation or some professional counselling but he says he s no longer enthusiastic about living...Waht next for him? He s in a very miserable state...also communication wid him is lot difficult because he s behaving crooked. Tell me what u can foresee for him...will his married life revive (I find it difficult bcoz his wife was never keen till these many years to revive the relation...inspite of seeing him in pain she makes no effort to make hime feel better but still insists on being in relation because she is not a working lady) ? Any upay to make his mental state better ? Have u seen something towards spirituality for him....? Please explain

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Sun May 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Also, I cud not get the navamsha kundali for him. Kindly refer to that too. I strongly feel you seem to be noticing something ...kindly analyze & let me know.

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 am

Saade sati issues. troublesome for Leo ascendant more so when first two and half years Saturn traversed over his sun and now over his moon in second house of family etc. Also he is running Ju/Ra causing this extra marital affair. How is he doing professionally ? He should concentrate and be patient.

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Projenator,
He appears to be satisfied with his profession. Though it appears hectic but no compains about work. As you mentioned, I can relate the sade sati period bcoz the problems of his wife ditching him before her in-laws happened approximately in sep 2nd week, this was the time when saturn entered Virgo.

ChanDubai,
You mentioned something about spirituality, can you please elaborate on that.

All I want to know is when will his personal life shape up? Also, to mention in particular, he was never satisfied with his marriage & he appears more commited to the girl he loves. He has not cheated on his wife as she was completely aware of his involvement with the other girl.

projenator

Post by projenator » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 am

What is his profession ? His upcoming dasa is of Saturn, so I need to know to be able to check out his future.

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 am

Hi,

Sorry for the delay I was bit occupied and there was a problem with internet as well.

Ok, as per my analysis I feel birth time needs to be corrected for this native as the Lagna changes if the birth time 1 Min 52 seconds is earlier

Hence was my question (i.e. my 1st response t your thread)  well going by the info that you have provided about the native and his married life, I am of the opinion that he is CANCER LAGNA only.. (Still need 2-3 practical past life events to fine tune the birth time but I am not expert in that)

Well, going with the Cancer Lagna, Lagna has 26 bindus and 7H has 30 (cursory indication of Wife being strong/bossy/little arrogant compare to the native) now the same 7H has Rahu+Mars which shows conflicts aided to that 8H has Gulika indicating assured martial tussles between the couple.

Now in navamsa there’s a cluster of 4 Planets (note: 3 or more planets in same house either in Rasi or Navamsa is called Pravarjya Yoga sort of Sanyasatwa in the native)

So when will this happen? It may happen if the appropriate VM dasa/bukti are in operation.. Now the native is going thru Jup / Mars period Jupiter is L of 9H and Mars L of 5H and hence showing little spiritual progress or sort of Detachment from the present worldly/married life

7L Saturn goes to 11H and aspects Jupiter there’s indication of Multiple affairs of the native perhaps restricted to ONLY ONE apart from Wife is due to Jupiter’s aspect I guess otherwise he might have had many bedroom partners

Now if you see from Moon Sign Venus is in 12H aspected by Rahu all these indications and many more pointers are there for Married life problem

As far as his future Jup/Mars
Vimsottari Dasa:
Jup MD:  1997-05-06 -  2013-05-06
 Mars AD:  2010-01-06 -  2010-12-14

And Jup/Rahu

Jup MD:  1997-05-06  -  2013-05-06
Rah AD:  2010-12-14  -  2013-05-06

Period will be challenging for the native and it is said whatever the native RETAINS at the END of JUP/RAHU will ONLY be his/her be it material / spiritual etc in one’s life

Though I have not given any concrete predictions but it will help the native to understand his future.

Best of luck

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm

ChanDubai,
 Appreciate your analysis. But which please check with the birth place & then arrive at the Lagna. Because as per my calculations instead of 6.00 AM if one considers 5.50 AM then also the lagna turns out to be Leo. Therefore can you please re-evaluate. If you require any particular past life incidents then I can help you that if possible. Also, I feel he is leading a very complicated love/personal life since childhood. He lost his father in the childhood, has been a mediocre student, not very social, still craving for that sense of belonging. He has had few crushes but not affairs (this is as per my knowledge) but for the past 1.5 year he is seriously in love with this girl. Can you tell how his personal life would shape up ? How long will he be in this relationship? When will it fade off ? Will his married life get better ?

Projenator,
 I want a prediction for his personal life. Still for your information his profession is related to paints/chemicals & research w.r.t the same.

iamlearning

ChanDubai - awaiting ur response

Post by iamlearning » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Waiting fr ur reponse

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”