Ancestral property.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Lopa

Ancestral property.

Post by Lopa » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:01 pm

Hi,

Can anybody answer to this question of mine:

My maternal grand mother's house exists,she passed away. My mother and her siblings are planning different things regarding it(selling etc). But I have this very special attachment towards the house etc. I somehow don't want to part with it.

I am just 18 yrs old now,but I still hold aspirations to buy the shares of my Uncles in the house. In this way I want total possession of it so that we can restore it,even use it for good purpose instead of selling it to an unknown just for money sake.

Will I be able to fulfill my dream of purchasing the house myself so that it stays within the family members? By when can I achieve this dream,if so?

PLEASE DO NOT SEND A REPLY TO THIS QUERY IF YOU FEEL I WONT BE ABLE TO DO SO OR THE ANSWER IS A NEGATIVE ONE. DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HOPE UNTILL THE LAST.

GOD HELP.....

THANK YOU TO EVERY MEMBER,IN ADVANCE.

Lopa

My details

Post by Lopa » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:04 pm

D.O.B: 23RD FEB '88

T.O.B: 8:40AM

P.O.B: PANAJI,GOA.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:35 pm

hello Lopa,
we would also suggest that u take part in discussions on the board for faster readings and not only request readings. Our experts read for people as it is their interest in the subject that brings them here. we encourage healthy debates and do not feel it is right to burden the readers too much.
thanks
swetha

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:45 pm

SWETHA JI,

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SUGGEST TO ME. SORRY,BUT I DON'T INTEND TO BURDEN THE READERS IN ANY WAY. I HAVE NO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ASTROLOGY AS A SUBJECT HENCE CANT BE OF ANY HELP TO ANYBODY. I JUST AN A NORMAL PERSON WHO WANT'S FEW TRUE ANSWERS TO HER QUESTIONS.

TO ANSWER OR NOT TO ANSWER IS EVERY PERSONS PERSONAL CHOICE. I AM NOT FORCING ANY MEMBER TO DO THAT.

STILL IF YOU FEEL I WAS WRONG AT REQUESTING THE AMOUNT OF READING,I DID, THEN I AM VERY SORRY. SORRY EVEN TO ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THANKS.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:02 pm

hello Lopa,
u dont need to b sorry:)
u can take part in other forums and general discussions... most of the members on this board are not experts including myself..but are here to learn and help each other.
hope u understand
swetha

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:20 am

taking part in discussions has nothing to do with getting readings.

dear lopa,
you need to wait till nov 2007 for things to fall in your way

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 pm

Vamsee-

Thanks for the help you have given me till now.I am grateful to you for ever.
You are one of the nicest and honest persons I have meet on this forum.

I got to know things I never knew about my life.

LOPA

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”