How will I get married if I'm already married?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ZenHaltija

How will I get married if I'm already married?

Post by ZenHaltija » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 am

Hello,
I spoke with an astrologer who said my time for marriage would come after August 14 2011. He said my marriage is not good, that he will leave me- not come back, and I will have my true love after August.

I suppose my question is why will I get/would I get divorced, and I'm wondering if someone could verify this prediction for me. It just sounds odd to me.

Thank you

August 14 1987
7:07 PM
Seattle, WA

PS: On an added note, I had not seen my husband in over a year and I am getting ready to go across the country and go live with him.
Life Path: 11, Sun: Leo, Rising: Virgo, Moon: Taurus

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 am

Your case only show the damage that an Astrologer can do, when he/she try to be God's secretary.

Such answer as this can't be given by a "real Astrologer", but more from a "Crystal ball" in a tent situated in a Fair, and it put out a seed that might damage a couples future without any reason at all.....only because the "Astrologer" want something spectacular.

Every "READING TOOL" is MAN created, and since MAN is far from Perfect...so is Neither any READING Perfect....and if it is not perfect....then it can't be seen as Statement....but more as suggestions/paths.

IF Future was laid out in front of us...If everything was firm....then there would be no use to ask about the future....there was no use to be frustrated...there was no use to fight for something better....there was no use to look for a partner....everything would happen when it would happen.....and if you believe that is the case....then believe in in the prediction done by this Astrologer....because then it has no value what you do....You will always live the LIFE of OTHERS (The life of the Reader that put your thoughts in motion)

IF you believe that you can change your future, that you by your action can improve your life, THEN listen less to READINGS, and more to yourself....if you do...then you LIVE YOUR LIFE....and you can have hopes...you can have expectations....you can have goals to work towards.

In any case....I don't think your question is suitable for Horary ....so if you are a strong believer in Astrology I think the right forum must be Vedic Astrology Reading Forum

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 am

Moved to the Vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 am

Rhutobello wrote:Your case only show the damage that an Astrologer can do, when he/she try to be God's secretary.

Such answer as this can't be given by a "real Astrologer", but more from a "Crystal ball" in a tent situated in a Fair, and it put out a seed that might damage a couples future without any reason at all.....only because the "Astrologer" want something spectacular.

Every "READING TOOL" is MAN created, and since MAN is far from Perfect...so is Neither any READING Perfect....and if it is not perfect....then it can't be seen as Statement....but more as suggestions/paths.

IF Future was laid out in front of us...If everything was firm....then there would be no use to ask about the future....there was no use to be frustrated...there was no use to fight for something better....there was no use to look for a partner....everything would happen when it would happen.....and if you believe that is the case....then believe in in the prediction done by this Astrologer....because then it has no value what you do....You will always live the LIFE of OTHERS (The life of the Reader that put your thoughts in motion)

IF you believe that you can change your future, that you by your action can improve your life, THEN listen less to READINGS, and more to yourself....if you do...then you LIVE YOUR LIFE....and you can have hopes...you can have expectations....you can have goals to work towards.

In any case....I don't think your question is suitable for Horary ....so if you are a strong believer in Astrology I think the right forum must be Vedic Astrology Reading Forum
Thank you :) I think I needed that.. I'm not going to lie I'm still curious..

and thank you for moving it to the correct category as well, I wasn't sure where it should go...... :)

Many Blessings.
Life Path: 11, Sun: Leo, Rising: Virgo, Moon: Taurus

Dux

Post by Dux » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 am

ZenHaltija. I can see you your horoscope, but it needs to make a rectification (clarifying the true time and date of birth). Birth, which is fixed when a fetus is not a true time of birth. Currently, this is when the soul is enveloped in the consciousness of this world.
Archons (tangible gods) create a shell for the soul, that's when the mind is included, then start working your destiny in this world , centenary No consciousness, so there is no destiny, then the soul out of space and time is. In that state it in another verse to be, then in another state.
If you are fond of Buddhism, you should have an idea, since Buddhism is a sect which arose at a time when the world fell to levels of mind and the material in this world there were meat-eaters. Then appeared the war. Although they appeared even earlier, during the creation of this phenomenal world when I'll find your true birth time, then the laws of Jyotisha look at your event, which will have to indicate on your marriage and the time of its materialization. Then the events can be read and Western school of astrology. God is one and he should be one indication of the truth.
If a lot of techniques and schools, this suggests that there are problems with obtaining the knowledge of God, as every astrologer has its share of pollution of consciousness and place in the hierarchy of demigods.
Rectification I need following your data. I ask them to post in the topic, and not send to my private message. Or by mail ..
Here is a list of required data from you

1. Your time and date of birth on the label?
2. Your gender (male, female)
3. Blood group (accurate)
4. Your name on the father, if you are female and married, then the names of all the men one by one (married no matter what a marriage) Do I need to know what your surname means
This is most important. Here for example I had a Russian woman, whose name is on the father --- Muromova. (Mur) - a wall, fence, border, branch, disassociation. Here she has a law degree and is working with the police. Her Mars B12 house and he also pointed to its number of blood group. 12a house is a house secret affairs and border. She was a customs officer and is assessing the customs duty on goods.
5. Date of your wedding?
6. Date and time of the birth of your children?
7. date of birth of your brothers and sisters?
8. Your education and the profile (for anybody learning)
9. Specialty your parents?
10. The date and time of travel abroad and modes of transport, which moved?
11. Disease?
12. Significant dates in your life?

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 am

Thank you very much for your response, Dux. It is greatly appreciated and I will answer these to the best of my ability...

Mod note:::
Removed
Rhutobello

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 am

ZenHaltija . I forgot to finish some points of issues:

13. I need the exact coordinates of the house where your mother was taken to hospital to give birth.
Her you will find simply by applying the program Google Earth. Since the soul moves only from the point of arrival into this world and the spiritual center of the galaxy, then it will always be at his parish. Consciousness turns a few days before the actual birth and then begins to work and the fate of the world happening around the image of the child. The accuracy of the coordinates of a very important part in the rectification. With the exact coordinates, even taking into account also a split second, I can read the codes of all the events in your life.
It's like the astrology issue, grain thrown into the soil gives the karmic inputs and having an exact birth horoscope, you can read them, and already know the outcome of future events. It is from that past, present and future have already been created in this world, and only need time to make it swam in the form of an image to you (Soul) rounds a second is not needed. Put your mouse on the porch roof if the house has a lot of apartments, or a private home where the parents lived before you were born, and perhaps immediately after birth brought you there too? It happens that a slight deviation from this coordinate does not open the horoscope, or the code of fate does not work. Then it says that the place could not get into the shell of the soul consciousness and the birth of a child will not be there.

14. Your name and if it can be a prototype for the Russian.? I also need to know the meaning, which bears your name is on the father. Name of your husband's interpreter translated, and I know its meaning ..
The name of your mother and her Russian accent.??
The fact that I am on behalf of the vibration determines the colors and the sign that it is and it helps me determine the day when these factors with variable significations match. Then when I check my horoscope on the dates of your events. .

15 You have not written when you go to college, and please write your specialty, but not reduced. All by me should be carefully interpreted in because here in Russia very differently in education, and in the thinking of this as a left-handed and right-hander, each responsible for their side of the brain.

If you give me this information and I will try to quickly find your correct start time consciousness and hence the beginning of your destiny in this life. And I will try until the already available data to build a horoscope beginning of your life. Waiting for your reply.

PS. America is a multiethnic country. Latinos, for example, receive the name of the father and mother, and they must be in the horoscope to look elsewhere. We get the name of the father, and it makes me search. And if there is a double surname and the mother and father, it is said that the society as a nation is at a transitional level of his demi-god who takes a position between matriarchy and patriarchy. England is also at this position, but it has another flaw in development. There, the queen mother cuts her children to Jewish tradition, and then a cross from the English Protestant Church, there is a sect of Catholicism .. They drive on the left and laid in the minds that also speaks of the POI that they adhere to all levels of matriarchy. . This corresponds to the world development. For the world this means, there is a gradual evolution from matriarchy to patriarchy .. This is the principle of Being and followed by all its material creations
I beg you to give me your nationality. Where are the roots of your ancestors emigrated to the US?
And one more request. You need the Internet to download the book "Vedic numerology" and read the value of 4 and 13. If you are freedom-loving woman, a revolutionary in the Spirit, and to protect the weak, you should come up number 13?? Read it and write. If you fit a number of 10, 11, 12 or 14, 15, also read their characteristics, select one more suitable to you by the code of the soul. This is when the birthday with the addition of two numbers, or if it is Single in the sum corresponds to a single 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6??
Last edited by Dux on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:46 am

Hope this helps! Thank you. :)

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 am

Dux, my grandmother on my mother's side, her parents came to America from Finland. My grandmother on my father's side I know she is part Dutch.. I am not so sure about one of my grandfather's, I don't know who he is but I was told he was mostly Indian. My dad's father I'm not sure on the history but I know our background is also French-Canadian, Norwegian, and a little  German. Mostly French-Canadian I believe. They have both passed on now.

I do know that one of my great grandfather's married an Indian woman.

My parents have told me my ancestral background is mostly French-Canadian, Indian, and Finnish.

I am looking for the book now. :)

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 am

You have given two coordinates. You better to rebuild this program into normal geographic coordinates. enjoyed by all astrologers. Sign into Google Earth in the "Tools, then Preferences, then click 'Show latitude. longitude, and set to "Degrees, minutes, seconds, and then apply these settings and finish by pressing - OK.
I understand that the Finns to give the father's name and patronymic. Then you have it should be written thus: Kesd Danielle Morken.? Write to her at her completely.
Your parents emigrated to America when? Or they were your grandparents on the father and mother?

P.S.Notice the number 11 and 12. if your name means summer, then the sun will you have to dominate in the horoscope. it is the first group of blood and still gives you should have little teeth grow properly. or issue forward? You are independent. A little aggressive and you have the first group and Rh blood factor. Your Mars burns. he is in the same house with sun .. and has a break at 4 ° .. A combustion of Mars has a limit of 17 °
You have red hair
I now have free time there, I'll check in three hours on your data. We have day and I have to absent himself for a while.

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 am

Sorry for the confusion... The Finns come from my mother's side. They were the parents of my grandmother. I'm not sure when, but I believe they came in most likely between the late 1800's. My father is very good with genealogy so I will try to ask him when I get the chance...  Yes, my name is written as Kesa Danielle-Morken.

That is very accurate! I do have two eye teeth and I had six of my teeth pulled out as a teenager. I am naturally very aggressive but over the years I have learned to control myself. My hair is brown with hints of blond but I have changed it to red once before as a teenager. ;)

I am very impressed.

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:24 pm

ZenHaltija your fractional map Navamsha points to the problem of fire, the problem of weight gain, skin infections, etc..
The Sun in Swamsa makes native avid Government ¬ / political worker and a good worker in the Social Security Act.
Your daughter was born 02h.52m.40s .. You will have more children. And where children, there should be close to his father and children? Kids do not just appear, although all conception of this world spotless. You will be with men in the next year, but your husband is indicated in the annual table for 2011. This means that in the period from
08/01/2011 - 08/01/2012 the year you will be my husband. And in the annual table of 06/08/2012 -06.082013 you have other children.
Your true birth, when the soul came into this world in the shell of consciousness, and included the fate of another 11 .08.1987 in 06h.10n.06s. AM +7.00 W. 122 ° W59'06 .15 "46 ° N42'45 .55".
You belong to the Brahmin caste, but the worlds of matriarchy. Conceiving two children will be in the range of numbers: 28/09/2012 - 28/10/2012, considering that at this time brooding decreased to eight months, then the birth of 28.05.2013 -28.06.2013
A more precise 17/06/2013. Seem to be twins. Boys. Can be Caesarean section. But family life is damaged and you have indicated the loss of her husband. And to be a good writer, you should be in Swamsa Jupiter, or at least the moon. This day, like a true day of your birth, I double checked on the annual tables for the birth of your children. Everywhere was evidence of their birth. I'm sure if you check in western astrology your horoscope it should show the characteristics of degrees fast-walking planets, which is an indication that the two of astrology must confirm each other. . His astrology Jyotisha I practice on my Ayanamsha, which should work in both the techniques of astrology. Only in the west are described in degrees of the planets the events themselves, but they do not have accurate tables of influence of planets over time .. And my Wimsottari Dasa works like a clock and another confirms the reality, albeit a remote western art of astrology is one God, then he will not do the contradictions in the different schools of astrology, Western Astrology just more primitive and it’s calculated to the narrow minds of astrologers transition levels from matriarchy to patriarchy . That I can not tell you ZenHaltija, and for astrologers who are reading your theme and make all the running horoscopes on the coming to light now living fetus, and consider this time for real. But God said that hides the birth of a person safely from the unworthy material eyes. How are you going to do next horoscopes. When the search procedure requires an astrologer to be clean and not a material? Good luck to you. And you ZenHaltija well. For today at this time of the horoscope shows your second birth, as a dedication to God. And I had a weapon, as a mediator between you and God.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

I will again point out that this is a PUBLIC SITE that is open for all to read.

I hope that YOU all have read about IDENTITY THEFT....I AM NOT SAYING DUX IS DOING IT:::::: BUT WHO IS READING THIS STUFF IF NOT PEOPLE SEEKING INFORMATION FOR TH
I have told this again and again....Be careful when you are on a PUBLIC SITE....don't let your curiosity let you put down your fences!!!

I have removed some of the most sensitive information

I hope the readings gives you values.....but at the same time that it is an awakening.

To DUX... I will from now on Delete any such question from YOU....We don't have this type of Astrology here on the site....IF this is the only way you can do it...then find another place!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Rhutobello wrote:I will again point out that this is a PUBLIC SITE that is open for all to read.

I hope that YOU all have read about IDENTITY THEFT....I AM NOT SAYING DUX IS DOING IT:::::: BUT WHO IS READING THIS STUFF IF NOT PEOPLE SEEKING INFORMATION FOR TH
I have told this again and again....Be careful when you are on a PUBLIC SITE....don't let your curiosity let you put down your fences!!!

I have removed some of the most sensitive information

I hope the readings gives you values.....but at the same time that it is an awakening.

To DUX... I will from now on Delete any such question from YOU....We don't have this type of Astrology here on the site....IF this is the only way you can do it...then find another place!

Hi Rhuto,

I was suspecting something is not okay.   You know ceratinly.

I just could not decide.... But thanks!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:55 pm

You see, as you do not like the truth? But God is the greatest truth, and you are ready for a piece of bread to strangle each other. The world has fallen and you with it Roll to hell. Forum in ancient Rome did not gagged dissent and was opened as a place of public comment. You're trying to remove me to close my access to your forum. It turns out you're afraid of me that way protected from astrology, which has yet to Muni brought you into this world. You have long forgotten it, because in this world no longer exists in your community, those who knew her. It's time to admit it. In the world for a couple of people know its origin, I am not saying that what I wrote to you Parashara has rewritten and turned on its head and have not worked. World after the flood, allegorical, when it came to mind is the material has lost his mind, and it appeared you parasite material, which in the pursuit of money lost remnants of knowledge that could give into the hands of the uninitiated. And the fact that you are not supposed to know, so you do not know ever your mind can not understand this knowledge, it runs diametrically opposite Uma whose truth had been given knowledge of astrology and it is no longer in this world, your perception. Good luck to you.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”