Career Reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 am

Hi Rishi Rahulji,

I got revised offer from 2nd co. today around 1 pm.
I am thinking about this co. seriously as it is convenient from distance angle , have good name also & package is also meeting with rest 2.

Mostly will accept this offer by today day end or tommorrow.

I had accepted 1 offer yesterday but mostly will not join there ( I accepted as revised offer from the 2nd co mentioned above was not received in expected time).

Will update you on new developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishirahulji,

Got 3rd Offer today( cant tell time as they had uploaded that on their site ), i got info around 7.15 pm by the HR consultant.
This offer is better than 1st 2 offers.

Thanks again the guidance.
I will surely update , when I will decide which offer i will take .

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi
Hi Bhariavi,

24th is the next happening date in some way.

RishiRahul

bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishi Rahulji,

I got revised offer from 2nd co. today around 1 pm.
I am thinking about this co. seriously as it is convenient from distance angle , have good name also & package is also meeting with rest 2.

Mostly will accept this offer by today day end or tommorrow.

I had accepted 1 offer yesterday but mostly will not join there ( I accepted as revised offer from the 2nd co mentioned above was not received in expected time).

Will update you on new developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Hi Bhairavi,

So since the past  two dates mentioned by me was correct... I think you will get an appointment letter or an understanding of joining on this 30th Nov... on an action on this 27th Nov.

27 Nov= some sort of change due to the financial factor, but with good hope from your side.
30 Nov=That  'wish' would be achieved.. and I think you will get the job.

A hint= don't be too choosy just for salary.

Joining/ actual work between 2 and 5th Dec, I think.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 am

Hi Rishi rahulji,

Thanks for your reply.

I will be accepting the offer today. As regards joining date , I will have to give them a tentative date today.
Mostly will be giving 1st Feb .

As regards joining it will take around 2.5 -3 months , as in my current organisation notice period is 3 months , I will try to get relieved early by 2.5 months but for that also not sure as here people do not get relieved before 3 months.
so 2-5 th dec. seems to be too early.

Will surely update on developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

I think the SAP module and or its variants would suit you/make you comfortable.

From March 2011 you would be more comfortable in handling your baby in terms of career.  

You have got good communication skills when you are interested in applying it/them.

From post 5/6 December you would be in a position to properly go ahead from now.  The next immediate periods of development is mid Jan 2011 and specially the first week of April 2011.

You will surely be back in harness before this, or even at the earlier mentioned date.

RishiRahul.. written Nov 14

P.S: these predictions are made with much effort from my my side.  Therefore I would glad if you give me feedbacks positive or negative.

Hi,
bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishi rahulji,

Thanks for your reply.

I will be accepting the offer today. As regards joining date , I will have to give them a tentative date today.
Mostly will be giving 1st Feb .

As regards joining it will take around 2.5 -3 months , as in my current organisation notice period is 3 months , I will try to get relieved early by 2.5 months but for that also not sure as here people do not get relieved before 3 months.
so 2-5 th dec. seems to be too early.

Will surely update on developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Hi,

However the dates given are still important.

2 - 5 Dec 2010 means that your offer would be accepted mutually; and considering the 3 month thing the joining takes the usual course.

Let us see how the other dates 27 and 30 Nov turn important?

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 am

Hi Rishirahul ji,

Nothing happenned on both dates 27th & 30th Nov.
In fact i was waiting for some reply from 1 of the co. in which I may join regarding some document related issue , but i have not got any as the concerned person (recruiter) is on leave.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 am

Hi Rishirahulji,

1 update. I cleared tech round of 1 more prestegious co. yday. I had given interview for this co. on 26th Nov at 4.00 pm . i got the confirmation abt this yday. I will be mostly getting the offer in this week.

As regards 1st co for which some document related issue is there, the concerned person is on leave so no still no inputs received . Wl try to contact today.

Will update with developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishirahulji,

1 update. I cleared tech round of 1 more prestegious co. yday. I had given interview for this co. on 26th Nov at 4.00 pm . i got the confirmation abt this yday. I will be mostly getting the offer in this week.

As regards 1st co for which some document related issue is there, the concerned person is on leave so no still no inputs received . Wl try to contact today.

Will update with developments.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Hi Bhairavi,

Which means that on the 2nd Dec ( I had originally mentioned 2 - Dec as quite important dates) you got news from a new company; which  you gave interview for on 26 Nov evening.    

I had mentioned something about 27 and 30 Nov.

26 evening you gave interview (- 1 day).

I think 30th. Nov will unfold shortly; maybe in terms of the letters sent dated....... or... my mistake.

However the 'MAIN' thing is that 2 -5th Dec is on, and giving results.... and you are on the right track in terms of results.

I do not know why I am remembering 7th as happy.

Still let us wait for the 5th. and then for the 7th.Dec.

If you courrier the Mithais on the 7th... Anyway good luck.

RishiRahul

:)

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Rishirahulji,
Nothing happenned on 5th .

As regards 7th nothing happened much , but yes I uploaded some docs for 1 co & i got confirmation from 1st co that even if that doc ( which i donot have) is not there , its ok , no issues on that.

Whereas some delays happenned on 6th , I was expecting a call for final round of interview for a co but no call came & now it wl be resheduled , still I donot know date & time when it wl be scheduled.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Rishi rahulji,

Just now (today 5.30 pm -6.00 pm)I had a big quarrel with my manager in  current co.
I m worried if they wl extend my release date.

Pls advice.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm

bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishi rahulji,

Just now (today 5.30 pm -6.00 pm)I had a big quarrel with my manager in  current co.
I m worried if they wl extend my release date.

Pls advice.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Hi Bhairavi,

No special harm done. Just an inner tension rivalry :)

If you read the initial/first prediction of mine about you getting a new lob now, you will find that we, and Specially You are on the right track and nothing has gone wrong, even today and with a little bit dates wrong.

Just keep the inner tension out. All is smooth...

Since you have applied to so many jobs, can I have a summary of them in one post.

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 am

Hi Rishirahul ji,

Firstly thanks a lot for relieving my tension.

Now I will give summry of my job offers & the events related to it .
I have already got 3 job offers . All are good & i m in process of getting the 4th one mostly in next week.
Not yet finalised where I will join as still i have to be in this job for next 2.5 months so will decide in last 15 days.

Now I will give summary of events

9th Nov.2010 - Gave tech round of 1st co. & got confirmation of clearinfg that.
10Th Nov.2010- Cleared 2nd round of 1st co.
11th nov.2010- Cleared 1st round of 2nd co.
12th Nov.2010- Cleared 1st round of 3rd Co. & 2nd round of 2nd co.
15th Nov. 2010- Got 1st co. offer
16th Nov.2010- Got 2nd co. offer & cleared final round of 3rd co.
17th Nov.2010- Got 3rd co. offer
18th Nov.2010- Gave feedback to 2nd co. for Package revision
24th Nov.2010- Got revised offer from co.2
26th Nov.2010- Gave interview ( round 1) for 4th Co.
5th Dec.2010- Got feedback from 4th co. that 1 cleared 1st round & cleared 2nd round .
7th Dec,2010- Nothing major but uploaded docs for 4th co. & got confirmation from 2nd co. that eventough i m not having 1 doc its ok.

Please inform if i need to specify in more detail. Now last round of 4th co. &  its offer are pending . Expecting that in coming week.
Hope everything remains positive.

Thanks & Regards
bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 am

Hi Bhairavi,

It seems that all the singular ‘dates’ given by me were on the dot regarding your present  career developments, minor or major, but one.  They indicated some action on your part and or the part of the employers.  

Which means=  the chances are that you will settle for the 2nd or 4th company.  The developments between 5 to 9th Dec 2010; more specially 7 to 9th Dec 2010 are majorly indicative astrologically.
The odds are for the 4th job more than the 2nd Job.  And it should be finalized by 19t Dec.

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 am

Hi Rishi rahulji,

Thanks for the reply.

As regards 1st co - I am not interested
2nd Co.-still I am discussing on the document related issue , its yet not sorted out . I thought it was sorted out but they are demanding some doc , which I dont have . Mostly will sort it out in this week.
3rd Vo. - I want job location near to my place & still its not clear . Expecting call in this week from their HR.
4th Co. - Final round is pending.

Hope things get sorted out in this week.
After Jupiter Change I feel the things have slowed down.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Dux

Post by Dux » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Bhairavi.  For time of a birth given by you for that co-ordinate of children was not. In an interval at five o'clock at five o'clock to given by you. Pay attention to the Sun. It in the western astrology gives you the Dharma. At you it is talent to be the writer. You should have the first, or the second blood type. At this time the first. With negative a Rhesus factor the factor. Your consciousness as the karma and your life has come still on March, 21st. And at that time that you have given an exit of a live body as your time of a birth. But it is illusion for uninitiated. God gives to the devoted material people exact time of a birth of the child. You probably senior in a family and at you are younger brothers and sisters. The moon in 10 house speaks. That at you the big family.
If at you the Sun in Navamsa., there will be an allergy to cats and canine teeth grow in you not correctly. Your Blood will be O(I)-Rh.  If Mercury in Navamsa, there will be problems as an itch, an infection of a skin and on problems of weight and A (II) – Rh? All of you this time, three years discussed a deceit.
Today at this time, your horoscope has specified in your rebirth from ancient Gods
Through me., as you an ancient Soul, but the matriarchy worlds. To you time in future Maha Kalpu in the worlds of the middle world probably has come to take roots. On a caste you untouchable.

The astrological description of the person

On March, 21st 1979 6:36:21 AM (GMT+05:30)
Aurangabad, Maharshtra, India, (19°53'05 "N 75°19'05" E)

THE SUN

* 30th degree of Fishes.
Uranium
"The person hardly goes on the broken road, dragging behind itself a heap of heavy chains. Nearby the horse harnessed in a vehicle" aimlessly stands idle. - Specifies in the person who is engaged in senseless work, entangling itself chains of own undertakings. This person has many original ideas, thoughts, whims and imaginations - harmonising and supervising them, simultaneously developing observation, it can come to understanding of the major laws and open for itself(himself) the gate which are in the beginning of a way of perfection - a way absolutely opposite to rough road of egoism and materialism on which the majority of people of this world moves, all time competing among themselves until their terrestrial term will come to the end. It is the Ignorance symbol.
Vanity, egoism, sensuality.
(Neptune). Degree of astrologists. An egocentrism, vanity, pride, self-confidence. Life in comfort, feeling wins reason, самовозвеличивание. Spontaneously arising popularity. (Casanova, U.Uitmen, 3. Freud across Jupiter).
"Victorious". Specifies in the person, whose work and ideas conduct to triumph, they are true or not. Their basic property - to amaze with imagination of others owing to what they have development. Science fiction writers, journalists.

THE MOON

* 25th degree of the Sagittarius.
Меркурий
"The lock destroyed by falls; near to it - the nude woman, she stretches a bunch to the old thinker who studies the manuscript, sitting on a stone". - Specifies in the romanticist loving and reaching for philosophical ideas of last days - there it the original master. Set of forces the games round it, and attempts to distract this person from its subconscious thoughts, concerning conduct idlenesses, wild behaviour and fleeting earthly blessings, will be undertaken by both worlds. Time and again this person will feel a shock, but its will is strong enough not to give in to a passion temptation. In exchange it will splash out a life elixir so that all worthy it could drink it in the world. It is a symbol of Spiritual Struggle.
Passion, propensity to excesses.
(Prozerpina, Saturn). Emigration degree. Too passionate temperament, propensity to any excesses. Greed, the person too many wants. Wastes. Frequent change of work. The person aspires to test all pleasures. (Neron by the sun, Charles I Stewart).
"Memory". Specifies in the person with fine memory or on the person who can mentally stay in the past. The degree approaches for historians, psycholinguists, critics.

МERCURY( R )

* 7th degree of the Aries.
The manager Venus
"The person, escaping from falling in a deep cave, clings to a dogrose bush. Prickles stick to it into a body, but the plant keeps it". - Specifies in the person insufficiently self-assured. IT too is necessary on persons of no character who cause it a pain though support it. FOR such person to indulge in excessive pleasures it is pernicious that it is susceptible and sensitive to an environment. To rise over external conditions and tyranny of feelings - here a problem for it. It is the Indecision symbol.
Foresight and care in all.
 (Jupiter). Degree of foresight, conservatism, care, reserve,
Insights and abilities to operate. (Lilit at J.Semenova).
"Indefatigability". The person, always aspiring to be in movement. Sometimes it is the person without the purpose and employment. Scientists who never achieve the object the researches. This degree often meets at dealers, messengers, people, whose work is connected with wood.

VENUS

* 21st degree of Aquarius.
Меркурий
"The person chained in handcuffs, addresses to crowd". - Specifies in the person, whose life is directed on injustice eradication. Propagandising the sights, it will face tests, sneers and obvious misunderstanding. This person is constrained, held down, oppressed and is in disgrace, it will suffer even from those people for the sake of whom he endowed the rest and comfort. However the die is cast, and sooner or later it will manage to taste fruits from a tree, many considered as the fruitless. It is the Presage symbol.
Apathy, pensiveness.
(Mars). Degree of astrologists. Individualism, travel, is a lot of alarms, life - struggle, danger to die unexpectedly, especially at night. Can give homosexuality. (M.Monro, Henry П, Garibaldi).
"Latent". The owner of this degree too very much is interested in patterns, образуемыми vicissitudes of life and vital streams. The great value makes sense, implied sense of thoughts and events. Astrologists, psychotherapists, writers.

MARS

* 17th degree of Fishes.
The sun
"The officer in smart regimentals holds over a head a gold spear". - Specifies in the person of attractive force, persevering and resolute which lays itself a way, endowing the "I" for the sake of satisfaction of ambitions. He never begins to have a rest until its purpose will not be reached. This person identifies itself with the great purpose or a grand design, extending knowledge in one case and granting pleasure - in other. It is the Declaration symbol.
Violent death or suicide.
 (Uranium). Degree of exile of Prozerpiny. Degree of barreness, emigration. Demonic degree. An inclination to dark things, propensity to hallucinations. Secret enemies, destruction. The person is involved in dangerous undertakings. Danger of violent death or suicide. At strong expressiveness of signs on Twins, Aquarius, the Aries can give poverty.
"Hypothesis". Specifies in the person who can dream, but tries to realise the dreams. The good, diligent researcher in natural sciences.

JUPITER ( R)

* 30th degree of the Cancer
Меркурий
"The winged wheel flying over a green field". - Specifies in the strong-willed person in addition allocated with force and skill. On Destiny command, it will do successes and will grow in this world to such boundary where to it will give a main role. Such person possesses strong imagination and considerable creative abilities. He with benefit travels and skilfully uses vital changes. It is the Continuity and Continuation symbol.
Weakness of will, instability of sights, absence of persistence in actions.
 (Плутон). Will, persistence; not clear, mysterious nature. About these people anybody of anything cannot often tell; they are closed tightly, all life sit in a shell, erase the traces, but possess will, persistence, ability to achieve the object by all means. Leaving in itself.
"Business". Specifies in the person possessing a good business scent, until then while it is fair. This quality in negative display can lead to avidity or waste. Good degree for businessmen of a wide field of action.

SATURN ( R )

* 10th degree of the Maiden.
Jupiter
"The sorcerer in a cave, sitting on a tripod under which the smoke curls. Leaves on which Destinies are written down, take off through a cave aperture directly for open space". - Specifies in fatalistically adjusted person who considers the processes occurring in the nature, acts of people, habits of animals and life of plants - as direct demonstration of Divine Reason; such person considers that if something should be, so it and will be, as the Will of God is invariable, and the person and the nature - only allies performed by the higher plan. It is a symbol of Fatalizma.
Good financial position.
(Saturn). Very often this degree of losers in marriage, in contracts, contracts, the unions, some destruction of mutual relations. Danger of accidents.
"Acceptance". Specifies in the person possessing mind and capable to understand the point of view of others. Degree of writers, psychologists.

URANIUM ( R )

* 21st degree of the Scorpion.
Меркурий
"Dvuhgolovyj a giant: in its right hand - a huge cudgel, in left - a tree uprooted". - Specifies in the person realising a duality of a human nature. This person considers that connection of spirit with a matter and is that initial force from which all other kinds of energy were born. He does not recognise any intermediate forces and, using incontestably facts in evidence, imposes own предсталения in the nearest environment with all passion of what its imperious nature only is capable. It is the Compulsion symbol.
Obstinacy, stern temper, is a lot of heartrending experiences.
(Jupiter). Mutiny, the protest, independence. Unstable, difficult character. The despotic, uncompromising person suppressing others. It is a lot of heartrending experiences. (Lui Phillip, Phillip IV Beautiful).
"Alien to conventions", Specifies in the person who can outwardly follow conventions, but not test respect for those who occupies higher position. Usually prefers liberal professions where it is possible to operate not by rules.

NEPTUNE

* 21st degree of the Sagittarius.
The moon
"A huge tidal wave". - Specifies in the one who has got sufficient influence, staying before in rather unknown position. This person is to a certain extent changeable and irresolute, however it copes with opposition and rejects pressure by all by that who throws down a challenge to its choice and costs on its way. This person should be more careful and so that the force used by it, whatever powerful it was, has not addressed against it. It is the Impact and Repulse symbol.
Brilliant mental faculties, vigour.
(Sun). Degree ясновидения, happy marriage. Fine degree, brilliant mental faculties, energy, internal balance. Conservatism. Degree of the teacher, the preacher, it is good for the head, the politician.
"Courtesy". Specifies in the person who is anxious basically by well-being of others and states them to extraordinary degree kindness and courtesy. The degree is good for social service providers.

* Connection: Граффиас (this of the Scorpion m 3.33) - the Neptune (орбис-0°2'37 "),
Star of cunning, malignancy. From astrodiagnostics it is known that the person with this star is very subject to the infectious diseases, the most different fevers, especially in epidemic. It is one of stars of collision with criminality, robberies, property losses. The person - a victim to sweep, persecution, vendetta. On Asc - mean, awful life and eternal discontent.

PLUTON ( R )

* 19th degree of Scales.
Mars
"The lion rising from a pool of blood of the wounded soldier" - Specifies on чнловека with powerful and a quick mind and possessing magic knowledge. He understands limits of own forces and abilities and, knowing it, concentrates and puts titanic efforts to create an ideal alloy of force and nobleness. It it will do to operate people and the example to show even to weakest of them that full concentration of all final possibilities is a key to individual greatness. It is the Domination symbol.
Success in the enterprises.
(Venus). Degree of barreness, a celibacy. A cold, a gloom, loneliness, pessimism, prison or a violent solitude. At good космограмме gives stability, a position invariance. (I.S.Bach and L.N.Tolstoy across Jupiter).
"Distance". Specifies in the person who usually achieves tremendous success in the work chosen by it, but for this purpose it should keep away from the friends or to tear with them. Good level of the general abilities, usually aspiration to political or an actor's career.

РАHU

* 18th degree of the Maiden.
The Neptune
"In a heavy sea the person, floating in a direction to coast, supports afloat the little girl". - Specifies in the person, whose mission consists in serving the colleagues. Acts of this person do to it honour and will bring approval. Life will be not always tender with it, and he too should enjoy the bowl of grief and a pain in a material world; however near to such person always there are the forces patronising it, and it cannot fail, whatever furious were the waves of the sea of sufferings. It is the Service symbol.
The good family man; long, leaving after itself a trace, life.
(Хирон). Жизнестойкость, the altruism, happy marriage, love of a family. Gives a numerous family, the house, strengthens долгожительство. A possession of many children. Degree of genius of the big creative abilities. Preservation of creative activity. Mind prolific and multilateral, the big abilities to a science and practice. (L.Tolstoy by the sun).
"Hypocritical". Specifies in the person, inclined to excuse the errors or to deceive itself, meaningly or unconsciously. The degree demands frequent change of roles that is beautifully realised only on a scene or about it.

KETU

* 18th degree of Fishes.
Меркурий
"The spider grasps the fly who has got in its web". - Specifies in the person whom can deceive on many important questions and which should be especially careful when it should testify for others when he trusts the private affairs to other people. Such person should avoid litigations, every possible lawsuits and any disputable situations, and it should not accept too easily opinions and sights of other people when it concerns its works. It is the Temptation symbol.
Love to sports, danger from horses.
(Moon). The big courage, азартность, adventurism. Suspiciousness. Suspiciousness. Degree of seduction, lie, insidiousness. Demonic degree. A celibacy, family destruction. At expressiveness of signs on the Lion, the Scorpion. The Capricorn can give садомазохистский a syndrome. At the best gives love to sports. In the worst - danger of various accidents, in particular, connected with the car, train, plane, a horse.
"Check". Specifies in the one who always is exposed to check or always checks others. Firm desire to make correctly, but usually weakness display in actions. Good degree for doctors, psychologists and cooks.

LILIT

* 18th degree of the Lion.
Uranium
"Two gold diggers sitting at the mining equipment, investigate the strange metal unknown to a modern science, recently found them among quartz". - Specifies in the person of unusual and original mental faculties, with strongly pronounced propensity to disclosing of scientific secrets. Though it differs is made by nonconventional methods in the researches, it does not manage to receive a recognition from scientists-nachetchikov, however people of true knowledge will always draw to it. The person of such person is dual, and it is capable to continue to move in two directions of the researches simultaneously. It is the Introspection symbol.
Diligence and ingenuity.
(Moon). The degree of inventors, the big fate, riches, but is danger that all mind will leave on getting of money. Cunning, dexterity, introduction of new methods. At bad or scattered космограмме danger to suffer from technics.
"Double". Specifies in the person who worries in life two forms simultaneously. A policy, performances, writers.

SELENIUM

* 14th degree of the Sagittarius.
Mars
"A human eye in a fiery ring". - Specifies in the acute person capable to ясновидению. It will appear on good to the account at the colleagues and will be selected for execution of responsible work. This person is drawn by esoteric philosophies, nonconventional doctrines and all that knowledge which concern overcoming of conditions of physical life. Intensive forces are connected with the given degree unusual экстрасенсорные energy and extremely. It is the Knowledge symbol.
Literary talent, art nature.
(Sun). Literary and artistic talent. The degree is good for scientific activity. (Marmon, Fernandel).
"Language". Specifies in the person, capable to operate with words and ideas. Can be exclusively good linguist or the writer possessing fine style and expressiveness.

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 am

Hi Dux,

Thanks for the analysis but sorry i could not understand it.
My question was specific related to current job change & Resp. Rishi rahulji has already given the satisfactory answer .

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”