kaal sarp yog and medical career advice

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ilikepalms

kaal sarp yog and medical career advice

Post by ilikepalms » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 am

Hello punditjis,

I am in need of your guidance. I have many questions but first I need someone to interpret my chart.

DOB 11-28-1981
Time 8:20PM
Place Secaucus, NJ, USA

I have been told I have kaal sarp yog, the sheshnag type and would like to confirm with you. Does the kaal sarp end at a specific age? Also I am a medical student and wanted to ask if I would have success in my life as a doctor? What type of specialty in medicine would I be best suited for? What advice can you give me about my life and what remedies due you suggest. I've been told that my relationship with my younger brother will decline, can you tell me why? Your help is much appreciated.

Namaste and God Bless!

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 am

Hi,
I have been told I have kaal sarp yog, the sheshnag type and would like to confirm with you. Does the kaal sarp end at a specific age?
Yes, You have Kal-Sarpa yoga. This yoga is formed by your natal chart and it won't end at a specific age.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank you for the reply! I come to this site everyday.

Can I do anything to blunt it's effects? Is it the Sheshnag type?

Can you give me any career advice, especially regarding medicine? Will I be successful in it? What specialty should I choose?

Will I have a falling out with brother? Is it due to the kaal sarp yog?

I know these are alot of questions but your help is much appreciated.

Namaste and God Bless!

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 pm

These characteristics are from your natal chart. You may think or combine them for your medicinal career.
1. a knowledge of an expert/teacher.
2. nurturing
3. searching the root
4. herb
5. a bed
6. psychology, mentality
7. helping clients.

Can I do anything to blunt it's effects? Is it the Sheshnag type?
It is an anant Kal-Sarpa Yoga.
The major problem is yourslef (your mind).
It will affect your relationship. You may overcome it because it may affect the relation between you and your clients.
Kal-sarpa yoga is related to karma. You may learn it during you overcome the fear of mind/emotion.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

Thank you for replying again.

The news is disheartening but I can think of several times before medical school where I worked hard without getting any results. I took on contract positions but was never made a permanent employee at the companies I worked at even though I was commended for my hard work. It was depressing. So I think the kaal sarp had some role in that.

I'm afraid of the same thing happening in medical school and it scares me. I'm putting in an incredible amount of work and if it's for nothing why even continue?

Do you see any successes in my life regarding my field or any other field? Will I be able to take care of my family?

What do the "herb" and "bed" characteristics mean?
Would it help if I wore Pukhraj?

Namaste and God Bless!

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 am

What do the "herb" and "bed" characteristics mean?
You can think herb like medicine. Herb is like a natural medicine.
Bed is used for operating/surgeon/psychologist.

The news is disheartening but I can think of several times before medical school where I worked hard without getting any results. I took on contract positions but was never made a permanent employee at the companies I worked at even though I was commended for my hard work. It was depressing. So I think the kaal sarp had some role in that.
I'm afraid of the same thing happening in medical school and it scares me. I'm putting in an incredible amount of work and if it's for nothing why even continue?
I know your fear.
Financial market is still weak in US. Many people still don't have any job.

Your mind is very disciplined and it is also brought self-destructive.
The current transit Saturn (Transit Saturn will move out current position on Nov, 2011) gives you less courage and also give you heavy pressure.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Am I in Sade Sati right now? I have an exam I have to take in June or July of this year. What is your advice regarding this exam?

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:22 am

Your Sade Sati starts after Nov., 2011. There is a chance to pass an exam if you overcome your fear.

ilikepalms

Post by ilikepalms » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 am

So the period before Nov. 2011 is a good period for me? How long will the Sadi Sati last?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”