Please help – mars dasha and sadesati issues

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Aneeta

Please help – mars dasha and sadesati issues

Post by Aneeta » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums but I have always enjoyed reading various posts by learned astrologers. I have some serious questions about a worry that is kind of eating me up.

My date of birth:  28 Nov 1962,  time is 4.46 pm (my mother said 5.05 pm but some friend rectified it. Maybe it doesn’t change things much).
Place of birth is Chandigarh. Day was Wednesday.

I do not have too much knowledge about astrology but from what ever little I know, I have gathered this.  I am undergoing Mars mahadasha with Mars Antardasha till Feb.   Mars is debilitated and also lord of maraka sthan 7th house, isn’t it?  That makes me wonder how bad it will be for me – particularly health wise or longevity issues.  
Please help me analyse my future in general too.

While Mars dasha is there, I calculated that my Sade Sati starts in November 2011.  Now I have Saturn as yogkarak planet in 9th house. So just don’t know how bad is Sade Sati for Taurus ascendant people.
With both Mars and Saturn phase, what will it be like.  Please please guide me.  Also suggest remedies if you can.
Thanks.

Aneeta

please guide me

Post by Aneeta » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 am

Friends,

I hope somebody will find time to help me interpret my chart. I have this feeling that I have bad times coming. Health and all. Please guide me
Thanks

govardhanvt

Re: Please help – mars dasha and sadesati issues

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Aneeta wrote:Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums but I have always enjoyed reading various posts by learned astrologers. I have some serious questions about a worry that is kind of eating me up.

My date of birth:  28 Nov 1962,  time is 4.46 pm (my mother said 5.05 pm but some friend rectified it. Maybe it doesn’t change things much).
Place of birth is Chandigarh. Day was Wednesday.

I do not have too much knowledge about astrology but from what ever little I know, I have gathered this.  I am undergoing Mars mahadasha with Mars Antardasha till Feb.   Mars is debilitated and also lord of maraka sthan 7th house, isn’t it?  That makes me wonder how bad it will be for me – particularly health wise or longevity issues.  
Please help me analyse my future in general too.

While Mars dasha is there, I calculated that my Sade Sati starts in November 2011.  Now I have Saturn as yogkarak planet in 9th house. So just don’t know how bad is Sade Sati for Taurus ascendant people.
With both Mars and Saturn phase, what will it be like.  Please please guide me.  Also suggest remedies if you can.
Thanks.
First to fix up the timing I need some inputs about your past

1. Did you have any hospitalisation expenses during 8th August 2010 and  5th Dec 2010 or from 26th Sept 2010 till date

2. Can you give some inputs of about your marriage
    was it by any chance troubled?

3. Did you encounter any serious illness or accident  during any of the below mentioned period

a) 25th Sept 1974 and 26th Sept 1994 or
   b) 8th July 1974 and 8th July 1994

If yes give the date

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

Aneeta

Re: Please help – mars dasha and sadesati issues

Post by Aneeta » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks Govardhan ji for you reply.

1. Did you have any hospitalisation expenses during 8th August 2010 and 5th Dec 2010 or from 26th Sept 2010 till date

No.  I don’t recollect having any hospital expenses in 2010 in the above periods.
But I got seasonal hay fever/skin problem in Nov and have it till now, particularly allergy on my hands.  I often get it in spring/summer anyway.  On the 1st Jan evening to 2nd morning  it got worse. Again in Feb, I had some skin related wound on my left hand which is still healing.  A case of neglected allergy that went wrong but doing self medication.  Is uncomfortable but no doctors/hospitalization.  

Some new medical treatments in 2010: seeing a dentist during whole of 2010, this began in 2009 but had more in 2010. Many treatments were prolonged root canals and crowns that needed local anaesthesia.  One treatment that was in Nov went slightly wrong and had to be fixed.  But that’s about it.  

2. Can you give some inputs of about your marriage.     was it by any chance troubled?
It was an arranged marriage … on 26 May 1989.  - has been a mix of good and bad – good one day then bad the next day.  It recovers quickly nowadays but it had its troubled moments (in early years 1989 to 1990)– very much so at times.  Again in 1994 had some issues but nothing dramatic happened – like I didn’t go back permanently or anything,  Infact, there was rather an undercurrent of emotional issues without any relatives really knowing about my situation.  
Had problems also in second half of 1997, average in 1998 but was back to ok by 1999.

Probably it was more of a compromise as it happens in arranged marriages (to a total stranger) . But I have strived for total devotion and have determination to have a happy marriage as I adore my son and so I was and still am hell bent to give him a good family life full of happiness.  
Now it is getting better I feel.  Have a fair to good family life now.  Problems rise sometimes due to some in-laws people.

Will answer the last question next.
Thanks

Aneeta

Post by Aneeta » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am

NOW THE THIRD QUESTION:

3. Did you encounter any serious illness or accident  during any of the below mentioned period
  a) 25th Sept 1974 and 26th Sept 1994 or
  b) 8th July 1974 and 8th July 1994

I don’t remember any serious accident or health problem occurring exactly on the above dates.  
Do not remember anything in 1974 at all…maybe some wheezing at night times or even allergy on the foot under my school socks I remember.
While I did not meet with any accidents, I did have more of chronic problems in life that require constant precautions or even medications.  Disovered high BP in early 20s say in 1985 or 86. Taking medicines since them but no problems as such.

Had a few seasonal episodes of severe asthma attacks after marriage in 1989 as I didn’t respond well to the wet and humid weather in the new city. In 1990 and to 1991 had bad attacks that required hospital steroidal injections and drips plus bad medications. Due to ill health, lsot weight and I felt life is worthless.  
In June-July 1992 spent a night in the hospital getting medication drip.  Again in Oct-Nov 1995 had very severe asthma one night …almost suffocated but was saved by steroids.

Got healthy after 1995 Dec – as moved to a new city – became much healthier in the following years till 2003.

Now, not too much bronchitis but bad skin rashes and dermatitis started ...happening more in summers.  Bad phase medically was also from late Sept to 12-Oct 2004.  Same in Oct 2007 – had very bad allergic reaction and anaphylaxia all over the body and face skin. Doctor gave strong steroids for a few months.  Very bad but took these medicines at home and no hospitalization but required visits to the doctor.

Was admitted to a hospital in Dec 1991 and till 8 Jan 1992 when I had caesarean baby. But no complications in the operation.  

In April 1999 had a small accident – not on road and not with vehicles but fell rolling a few steps from the long stairway. Had foot and knee injuries. Bed-ridden for more than a month. My job suffered due to that.

So my ill health has mainly due to alternating asthma and skin reactions.  

My husband has a few vehicular accidents but escaped anything serious happening even when his car was smashed.

Too much information.Hope it helps. Can send more privately if required.
Regards

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 am

Ms Aneeta

I donot see any majorly negative to happen during this sade sathi period, I expect little bit of medical expenses to go up. Uncomfortable  and uneasy atmosphere which is common and normal in day to day living , is seen at home till 2017.  To ward off all these, Prayers to Hanuman or else keep on Uttering Jai Hanuman. Auspicious function could happen during the period.  Buying of Vehicles and house through loans are seen.

Visit to Vaitheswaran Koil and Tirunallaru (Shani Temple) is recommended

Aneeta

Mars

Post by Aneeta » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks a lot for your interpretations and suggestions.  

It is a relief to know about sade sathi.  
Does it mean that Mars dasha is also not going to bring much negative influence? I have a debilitated Mars which is in 7th house, probably marak sthan as well as that of relationships.  What is the influence of such placed mars?  Is mars my bad planet?   Will it effect my relationship with my husband or will it influence his life?
And that is what had got me worried that both mars and shani…so which remedies to to?  For shani or for mars?  

I saw one program on the TV about lal kitab remedies. The expert was suggesting that people undergoing mars dasha, esp when one’s mars is not good, should not pray to the lord of mars that is Hanuman ji.  Rather they should pray to Lord Shiva as he cools the mind and any ill-happenings.

Actually, lal kitab guys believe in the theory that if the planet is bad, then one should not pray to its lord as that will increase the bad effect instead of pacifying it.   They say one shd pray to the lord of one’s good planets in the chart.

Is any planet good in my chart? I mean which is the best planet (whose lord I can worship)?
Regards

govardhanvt

Re: Mars

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:22 am

Aneeta wrote:Thanks a lot for your interpretations and suggestions.  

It is a relief to know about sade sathi.  
Does it mean that Mars dasha is also not going to bring much negative influence? I have a debilitated Mars which is in 7th house, probably marak sthan as well as that of relationships.  What is the influence of such placed mars?  Is mars my bad planet?   Will it effect my relationship with my husband or will it influence his life?
And that is what had got me worried that both mars and shani…so which remedies to to?  For shani or for mars?  

I saw one program on the TV about lal kitab remedies. The expert was suggesting that people undergoing mars dasha, esp when one’s mars is not good, should not pray to the lord of mars that is Hanuman ji.  Rather they should pray to Lord Shiva as he cools the mind and any ill-happenings.

Actually, lal kitab guys believe in the theory that if the planet is bad, then one should not pray to its lord as that will increase the bad effect instead of pacifying it.   They say one shd pray to the lord of one’s good planets in the chart.

Is any planet good in my chart? I mean which is the best planet (whose lord I can worship)?
Regards
For Mars the lord is Subramanya. Even if you donot understand, you just listen to Skanda Sasti Kavacham.  You can download it from net and listen

Aneeta

correct birth time

Post by Aneeta » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:43 am

Govardhan ji,

I will pray to Hanuman ji or to Lord Subramanya/Murugan.

About the correct birth time for me, based on my life/marriage details and health situations... were you able to derive the correct time of birth for me?  
Is it 4.46 pm or 5.05 pm?  Maybe none too close as we don't know how correctly they noted things down those days with the home births.
Thanks

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 am

Aneeta,

Do you think whether you are easy to get angry or not? Do you get injured easily? Do you get blue mood easily?
Thank you.

Aneeta

moods

Post by Aneeta » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:01 am

I do get angry at times esp I did so in recent years.
But I can’t really say I get angry . . . you can say hurt.  I don’t throw around things, I have never slapped or hit my son even once.  I can very well maintain my cool.
Even in my childhood and even my youth I was very placid and calm. My mother used to say …”my daughter is a sadhu (saint).  She doesn’t need anything”.     My belief is in maintaining high morals and principles.  So when I come across people with double standards, or people who are too diplomatic and pretentious, then I do feel bad.  I am a very open person, same inside and same outside so I will say it if I have something in my heart…and have good sleep at night.  

Injuries?   Not injuries but allergic as many things do not suit me.  Recently I observed that  if a wound happens, it doesn’t heal easily (maybe due to zinc deficiency :)  .  But no accidents with vehicles or knives or roadside falls or anything.  I drove very fast on my scooter in college days but never had an accident. Nowadays I am not driving so do not know how safe it will be for me.
As a child I remember getting injuries very often  on knees when cycling,  getting burnt when playing fire crackers at Diwali and getting wounded near the eye when came falling down the large pile of bricks in a under-construction house that would play in.  Probably every child gets these and in our times no one looked after our injuries much  :)  .

Blue mood?   Yes.  That happens sometimes.  I am sensitive and touchy by nature.  
But I have  the capability to absorb even big downfalls and rise out of it optimistically.  Not prone to depression even in adverse times, rather I support others going through bad phase.
I worry about life issues in general…like what is life?  And what is death?  Is there any God?  What is it all about.  
So philosophical ….rather than morose.

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

16:46 is correct by your replies.

Aneeta

mars

Post by Aneeta » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 am

yoyocue wrote:16:46 is correct by your replies.
Thanks.  

So can you suggest any special predictions according to this time of birth and any remedies?
Regards

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”