Request for a Reading please and thank you :)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mk92

Request for a Reading please and thank you :)

Post by mk92 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...I am interested in knowing a bit about my future

Thanks alot in advance, I would really appreciate any help!!
Last edited by mk92 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mk92

Post by mk92 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 am

I will also willingly give feedback:)

mk92

Post by mk92 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 am

Can anyone please help me !
Thanks.

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 am

Hi,
arranged is more possible.

mk92

Post by mk92 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

I see, thanks yoyocue:)
Can you tell if he will be a resident of Canada (where I am living currently) or Karachi??
If not, that is okay too:)

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 am

yoyocue
Hi,
arranged is more possible.

To even say such a trifle as this, one must first do a big job search now. when including consciousness, the image materializes and starts working the fate that will verify the authenticity of the time, which determines your first dharma, and then only by checking a set of dates for the accuracy of the horoscope, and applying a set of test methods of rectification, it will be possible to make predictions. there will be a marriage and an indication of your future spouse. this has not yet done so, talk about something too early, and all said to be a hoax.
And the fact that you gave during your appearance as a way for your mom and the environment during childbirth, it is a deception, an illusion for the women's perception of the image of this world, which she imposed on the astral forces. Woman at a level that it is always mistaken for everything. Therefore, there is a proverb that hear the woman, but make their own way. This applies to the astrologers, who were born of the Father, not from matter. Matriarchy God gave the Kabbalah, while astrologers do not understand it he is forbidden to make predictions. Astrology exact science. It even exact location of birth plays a major role in its accuracy. And you are giving the City, which occupies a large geographical area and it should indicate the exact coordinates of houses where pregnant women were taken to the hospital. before giving birth at home because no one is born in a hospital, only those who put on the preservation of these women felt the first signs of the birth only in the hospital. The rest of the inclusion of women consciousness of the child occurred or at home or on the road is now as time will tell? So forget about reading your horoscope, it still must be found. Only astrologer who lost their brains can make predictions on data submitted to him. This data is a guarantee that the birth did not happen after this time and this reduces the range of the search of this baby. If any of you want to understand the method of giving birth, you should see the film "Apprentice Magician" in it an allegory shows how to materialize the body with energy, it's like the dust formed by your image. This you can see when awake and your consciousness has not yet, but already senses receive information about this mystery of God. Only in the film The Magician Balthazar formed their cockroaches .. The same principle, only those particles are called in esoteric Beaner. It apparently was a screenwriter who knows the secrets of birth, or it is subtracted from the ancient esoteric texts. In any case, it is more true of the mind than all the astrologers put together this forum. This once again proves that astrology is a science for the twice-born (person) first understand yourself, then only concern yourself with what is prescribed for you. This sweet little girl does not concern you. Written meant astrologers who do not know astrology and law of creation. A movie is interesting, only one trick in it. Jew, who plays the role of the heir of Merlin, can not have knowledge of the Truth. This genus comes from matriarchy, so there has not yet formed male society, which is lower than in the development of soih women and obey them.
Be sure to watch the movie and each time before engaging in astrology at first realize. What is the birth of you experience every day when you go to sleep and your mind shatters into such small particles, and when the night is God in a nutshell, he again materializes unaware of this process because at first included consciousness, and only then comes the realization that you awake. Body growth also occurs in this way. You are constantly adding energy in the form of "earth dust, but in my mind to you and through the senses \ astral beings you are given to understand that it is divided into cells. Here's a real world and other real world as the magic of the Creator. Immaculate Conception of all, because the body of the present is not, as his movements on the plane. Soul all the time on site, an image of the materialized world moves on you, but you deceived your mind perceive differently. This is a world of deception, and you in him blind kittens, which are like puppets, I think that you will make their own destiny?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”