Sabarimala Aura and Astamangala Devaprasnam

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Sabarimala Aura and Astamangala Devaprasnam

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:00 am

I would like to start a new thread on the above topic. I would request boarders to share their view on the above

Is Jayamala not telling the truth?
Is she trying to say this in order to get her popularity?

Is the chief priest is uttering the truth?

Who is the culprit in the whole episode?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:41 am

I still wonder y shd jaymala make this announcement after more than 15years according to her story??? there must b some other intention behind this whole issue..dont u think so?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:01 am

Actually, I wanted to get the birth details of Jayamala and read her horoscope and see whether she is lieing . But Iam unable to get her horoscope  and birth details

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:58 pm

Well this is what I heard, that the God in the temple was angry, & some astrologer predicted that a female had touched the statue of the god almost 20 years ago, so the god was angry now. & she said, that she had gone there around 19 years ago to pray to god to save her husband, another film actor who was going through a rough phase & had three operations on his leg. & after so many years her brother-in-law recently told that some astrologer had predicted like that, so she immediately shot a letter to the temple where she confessed it was her & asked for god's forgivness.

She says she sent it in her offical letterhead & that was a mistake she shouldn't have done.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”