painful heartbreaks. please help me understand

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nkapoor

painful heartbreaks. please help me understand

Post by nkapoor » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Hello,
For most of my life, I have been literally incapable of having any romantic relationships at all, which caused a lot of painful loneliness. But then in April 2010 I began one. But in Oct 2010, due to misunderstandings I had a very painful breakup. Sometimes I get over it, and am happy, but then the pain comes back and I have a hard time forgetting the past and moving forward. I don't want to dwell in the past, but for some reason it still hurts me very badly.

I would like to know if there is any chance of me ever being happy when it comes to love, or if I will always suffer these extreme ups and downs? Will I get married, and if so, when and will it be a good marriage? What are some remedies I can do to help my situation?

My DOB is :

4:16 pm
Delhi, India

Regards,
Nirmala

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Are you male? Thanks.

nkapoor

Post by nkapoor » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Sorry for not mentioning before..
Im a 27 year old female.

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 am

It is the time to learn your spirit from May 30th 2005 to May 29th 2012. Sometimes you will get the sharp turn during this period.
You should learn how to clear your struggle of the mind and know your intellect limits your perception (feeling).
Let you have the time to touch your spirit during the period.

I think your intellect is affected by your father deeply.
May I know what thing affected/influenced you mostly between Feb., 2008 and Sept., 2009?

nkapoor

Post by nkapoor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Dear yoyocue,
Yes, the time since 2005 has been terrible for me. Nothing has worked out ... there has been no happiness in my life since then. Even if I get a little happiness, In a few days its snatched away and I'm left wondering.. why did this happen? what did i do wrong?
Unfortunately I never find the answers.. Which is why I posted this question here.. Hoping you and all the learned members of this forum might help me get those answers.

To answer your questions, My father has played an important role in molding my personality.I have learnt a lot from him.

The period from Feb 2008 to Sep 2009 has been positive and negative for me.
April 2008 was very good for me professionaly. I had a lot of career growth in April-May 2008
But Since Aug 2008, the situation became bad, I was surrounded by malicious people who only wanted to harm me, bad mouth me and in general cause trouble for me.

On seeing my horoscope , do you think there is a chance that my situation might improve

Regard,
Nirmala

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi,
But Since Aug 2008, the situation became bad, I was surrounded by malicious people who only wanted to harm me, bad mouth me and in general cause trouble for me.
Yes. This is what I want to know. The relation you should know/learn how to deal with your relation (people) between Feb., 2008 and Sept., 2009.
On seeing my horoscope , do you think there is a chance that my situation might improve
You feel you are unhappiness from young age, but the unhappiness is only emphasized between May 2005 and May 2012 because the time is to learn.
You set a very high targets for your happiness and even you can't reach it.
You have to identify with the simple pleasure of life to find happiness.

The more you learn to deal with your relation (with people) and your spirit get grow, the more your situation get improve.

There are more challenges on the way. You will be OK if your spirit get improve during this period.

astro_scholr

Re: painful heartbreaks. please help me understand

Post by astro_scholr » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 am

nkapoor wrote:Hello,
For most of my life, I have been literally incapable of having any romantic relationships at all, which caused a lot of painful loneliness. But then in April 2010 I began one. But in Oct 2010, due to misunderstandings I had a very painful breakup. Sometimes I get over it, and am happy, but then the pain comes back and I have a hard time forgetting the past and moving forward. I don't want to dwell in the past, but for some reason it still hurts me very badly.

I would like to know if there is any chance of me ever being happy when it comes to love, or if I will always suffer these extreme ups and downs? Will I get married, and if so, when and will it be a good marriage? What are some remedies I can do to help my situation?

My DOB is :

4:16 pm
Delhi, India

Regards,
Nirmala

As per ur birth data : you have scorpio Ascendant, In asc u have retro jupiter, moon and ketu. Moon is in Star anuradha step 3.
7th house taurus has Rahu. 9th house cancer has mercury and sun. Mars in 8th house gemini which is UL. Capricorn is AL well aspected by mer and sun

Currently u r going thru Ketu/dragon tail period till May 2012.

personality: since moon is in weak star person is highly emotional and varying mind. on small favors or signals person tend to interpret friendship to beyond sate. This can lead to heartburns.

Person need to be careful with opposite sex as quickly falling in friendship/ love can be misused due to fact that Rahu/dragon head is DK ( significator for husband/partner). He is also in 7th house.  there chance that person ends up chosing wrong person many times. Also Mars as AK ( represents personality) makes person courageous. Mars is also in 8th causing Mars dosha. hence person shud marry after careful matchingof horos.

since retro jupiter in Asc cum with moon he will make person to follow dharma. It implies that person shud listen to parents/elders otherwise ends up in in loss.

since jupiter with ketu person need to be careful in eating habits.. dont eat too many junk foods..it may lead to lever related problems. also mercury is weak possible thyroid related issues may surface

since ketu period on going there will be chance of getting cheated by close friends/relatives. need to be careful till may 2012. do not lend money to people. 

there no love marriage possible.. hence person shud listen to parents / elders and marry after careful/thotful matchmaking. bcs here also person may encounter false/bad proposals till may 2012.  careful evaluation of backgrounds of grooms needed.

after may 2012 is good period for marriage till end of 2013.

it is good to pray lord ganesha to ward of all evils. Also pray Ma durga on friday. Visit Ma durga temple on friday.

nkapoor

Post by nkapoor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Dear yoyocue,
Thanks for the reply :)

Regards,
Nirmala

nkapoor

Post by nkapoor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Dear astro scholar ji,
Thank you so much for the analysis. It is right on spot!! My own "friends" and close relatives are the ones who have been hurting and cheating me. Can you please tell me what does rahu as DK signify?
I will immudiately start with the remedies suggested by you.

Regards,
Nirmala

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”