Career Reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 am

Bhairavi Resp. Rishi rahulji has already given the satisfactory answer.

It has given it to you on date and time when at all there was no birth within five hours on that co-ordinate of the child. It means has given you not the right answer as has not made to you rectification of your horoscope. Therefore as he does not know laws of a karma and applies a method described in the ancient writing to the clarified astrologists who if are born at this time they do not use the accepted government officials from a matter laws confirming deceptive Ajanamshi.Выходит it to you has given not the exact answer therefore observes of you three years, he searches for the answer to the doubts. The knowing astrologist will not look a fool and to accept that that to it the matter presents. It is called as illness of the whole world, absence of mind True.

Pay attention, on the first pages of this theme Bhairavi asks about the calling and its dream to become the writer speaks about that that. As astrologists of the western school observed in the millenia of destiny in certain degrees, they have described them and considering displacement of a point of a spring equinox from 0 ° the Aries on 1 ° each 72 years, they have informed us a method helping to define the True birth which is not real at which the live child leaves a womb of mother, and time and day when there comes life and the destiny starts to work. At my forum there are two more examples such Rectification. In one connection of the Sun with a star gives it its surname, and the second horoscope specifies in the girl of the ecologist who actually has received one of higher educations at ecological institute, and the second at economic institute. Айанамша Lahiri to you has been imposed by material officials legalised it as the state deceit. This step the Indian astrology has signed to itself a sentence, it has lost Spirituality and astrologists have come to it representatives of demonic and terrestrial Nakshatra that has led to mass change of the world. In it demons which earlier at an exact astrology given to you the clarified astrologists, in this world always constrained a birth of adverse children have started to be born. Now pass to this world is opened for representatives of the worlds of the Hell and they are born with the help Kesarevo sections and have a negative Rhesus factor of blood.
And that councils of the astrologists which services in all areas of life Hindus use. Here and drop Spiritual empires before.  Our time, this presage of an apocalypse and the facts speak for itself. Hordes of demons for a long time already in this world and in due time their karma ю
Will show even more their essence in all. It is necessary to wait a little.

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Rishi rahulji,

Nothing happenned on 19th Nov. as such. but yes I sent a mail to my previous org. for 1 doc which 2nd co needs.
Today had final roubd with 4th co. & now waiting for call from their HR, But this co. is slow so expecting it in next 4-5 days.

Hopefully things wl be fine.
Thanks & Regards
bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi Bhairavi,

I was mostly out of town and traveling with less time for pointed predictions.

Coming back to your posts, though Jupiter's transit has made events move at a slower pace, its moving surely.
The end result would be certainly out positively BEFORE the 'outer limit' mentioned in the predictons. I think it was March 2011. So not to worry.

The next major development occurs on 29/30 Dec this year. On 30 Dec you may need to do a minor correcting. You are advancing actually.

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 am

Thanks Rishirahulji for your reply.
You have really relieved my tension.

Will update on developments.
Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 am

Hi Rishi Rahulji,

Wish You a very happy & prosperous new year.

Nothing happenned +ve on 29& 30th Dec. In fact the 4th co. told me openings are for banglore location for my module so I will not be going there.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Bhairavi

Happy new year to you

Being a fellow professional CA like you, if permitted i shall butt in your discussion with Rishiji

I see some bright things happening to you between 6th Jan 2011 to 28th Jan 2011

Just be prepared there could certain disappointment OR displeasure in your job front between 28th of Jan 2011 and March 3 2011

This year can bring you major changes in career front after March 12, 2011, including location changes in your job

Wish you a happy posting

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 pm

bhairavi wrote:Hi Rishi Rahulji,

Wish You a very happy & prosperous new year.

Nothing happenned +ve on 29& 30th Dec. In fact the 4th co. told me openings are for banglore location for my module so I will not be going there.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

Hi Bhairavi,

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year too!!

Well, if you go through my prediction for 29/30 Dec 2010 you will see that it was not supposed to be a happy event.

I had mentioned about that day that...'The next major development occurs on 29/30 Dec this year. On 30 Dec you may need to do a minor correcting. You are advancing actually'. ......... and the period of a rethinking/correcting started from then.

So you are absolutely on the right track....smile.

I am just trying to guide the process. And allways keep my initial and main prediction about this in your mind and dont get dejected or distracted.

The main predictions were...........Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Hi,
I think the SAP module and or its variants would suit you/make you comfortable.
From March 2011 you would be more comfortable in handling your baby in terms of career.
You have got good communication skills when you are interested in applying it/them.
From post 5/6 December you would be in a position to properly go ahead from now.  The next immediate periods of development is mid Jan 2011 and specially the first week of April 2011.

You will surely be back in harness before this, or even at the earlier mentioned date.

RishiRahul

6 Jan to 10 Jan...... and 13 to 19 Jan 2010 are the next favorable developments.... so smile

RishiRahul

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 am

Hi Govardhanji,

Firstly Wish you a very happy & prosperous new year .

Thanks for the predictions & guidance.

Hopefully things will turn out positive.
As regards location changes , currently in case of 1 co my dicussions are going on for change of location , I need a locaion  which is near to my place , hopefully this will take place.

Will keep updated.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 am

Hi Rishirahulji,

Thanks a lot for guiding me , again You have relieved my worry & tension ( my hubby ofetn says I worry too much).
You are really taking much efforts for me. Thanks for all this.

I will keep you updated with the developments.

Best Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi Rishi rahulji,

I got relieved from my org smoothly on 15th Feb.2011.
As you predicted , decided to join co. no.2 but when i went for joining today there was some issue related to documents of my previous co. ( not the one i left but a co. before that) , this issue occurred earlier also but then I got mail from this co. asking for my joining so I thought the issue resolved but it cropped up again today.

The PM for whose project I am getting recruited is saying there is no issue if I dont have docs of that previous co but HR is not agreeing.
Please advice.I am tensed as i have already made my mind to join here.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Rishirahulji,

I joined co.no.2 on friday (25th Feb.).
There was initially issue due to documents, but then on 23rd evening I contacted the PM for whose project i have been recruited.
I again spoke with him on 24th morning as he wanted to know name of recruiter & in the evening recruiter called me & requested to complete the joining formalities on 25th ( next day).

I am relieved. I hope the new project will give me good work & I will get appreciations & rewards.

Thanks a lot for guiding me, really you have taken much efforts for this.

Best Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 am

Hi Govardhanji,

Thanks a lot for guiding me.

I contacted PM for the document related issue on 23rd & 24th & joined the co. on 25th.

Thanks again for guiding me.

Best Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 am

Hi Rishirahulji,

I have again decided to change my job.

Kindly advice when I will get a new job as per my expectations.
Last time you had given really very goof guidance which helped me a lot.

My birth data is as below,

DOB : 23-03-1979
TOB : 2-45 am
POB: Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

Please guide me as I really need your help.

Thanks & Regards
Bhairavi

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Rishirahulji,

Please guide me . I really need your help.
Currently going through much stress on career front.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Bhairavi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi,

please do not bump posts.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”