fear of losing everything I worked hard for

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hem_angi

fear of losing everything I worked hard for

Post by hem_angi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Namaskar,  Please take a look at my horoscope and tell me whether we will be able to save the things we worked hard for over the last several years. Because of job issues for my husband and me, we are  in fear of losing many of our possessions like home, etc. Please tell me about my future in the coming 1-2 years, especially beyond march 2012.

DOB Nov 20 1970 4:54 AM Latitude: 19o12'N, Longitude: 73o6'E

my husband's details:
2 dec 1970, 2:33 PM same place.

thanks
Hema

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 am

Hi,

I have some things to confirm with you.

Do you both work hard for the thing with your highest education?
What place do you work? home, school, or company?
Have you traveled recently?
Do you have any argument recently?
Does your father control everything?

Thank you.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 am

Hello yoyocue,

We both have the highest education and we work in higher education institutions doing research. We have not traveled or had a major argument lately. No, my father does not control anything.

Hope this will help you give me some answers.

Thank you so much for your time.

Hema

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi,

How's the relationship with your father?
  How do you think the personality of your father is?
  Did you or your father have any accident or major health issue before?

Thank you.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Hello,

I have a very good pleasant relationship with my father. His personality is a little assertive but he does not interfere in my life. Neither of us had a major health issue or injury accident.

Thanks,
Hema

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 am

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. I still have some questions about your time.

From your chart, it looks like you are running out your budget/money.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Can someone please give me some predictions?

Thanks,
Hema

hem_angi

will be grateful if someone gives me a reading

Post by hem_angi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 am

I wil be very grateful if someone will give me a reading about when to expect things to change for the better.
Thank you,
Hema

govardhanvt

Re: fear of losing everything I worked hard for

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am

hem_angi wrote:Namaskar,  Please take a look at my horoscope and tell me whether we will be able to save the things we worked hard for over the last several years. Because of job issues for my husband and me, we are  in fear of losing many of our possessions like home, etc. Please tell me about my future in the coming 1-2 years, especially beyond march 2012.

DOB Nov 20 1970 4:54 AM Latitude: 19o12'N, Longitude: 73o6'E

my husband's details:
2 dec 1970, 2:33 PM same place.

thanks
Hema
Is the place of birth near to Kalyan , Mumbai?

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Poojya govardhanvtji,

Yes, it is close to kalyan, mumbai.

Thank you
Hema

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:44 pm

This is Dombuvilli I feel  Rite?

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm

yes, it is dombivali.

thanks

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:59 am

Dear Hema ,

As U and your hubby both  born in the same year , within  the difference of few days  , U    will see all major planets placed in same place for u both. But U belong to Ashlesha star and your hubby, Uthrashada star, both second pada ,  so U fall under Cancer Rasi he, belongs to Makar rasi. He is Meena Lagna and u are Thula Lagna. which are 6/8 to each other .So U wont be getting peace of mind in marital life. There will definitely be attitudinal difference prevailing among u  both always . If I see  the matching of your charts it comes to Gunanka matching points only 12/36 . How did u marry ?  Hope yours must be a Love marriage because i see no  matching in your charts. U might have lived peacefully in initial days or years ., if I am I rite .   Why I say this is , your stars match ing is better. and rasi is 7/7 to each other which is said to be Ok for  a marriage.

Agni's 12 th lord Shani, ( bhadaka lord 11 th lord also) , is now aspecting his 10th house, (present  current transit of Virgo Shani ,)  which is the root cause  for his troubles in job front as well Fin ance too . In his Natal Chart  too , Shani is sitting in his Dhana sthan , which is surely harmful to fiance and is bringing  looses . His Dhanadhi pati cum Bhagyadhi pathi Mars is placed in 8th house . He is corrupted because of   sukra  who is his 3 rd and 8th lord , and his lagna lord Guru and Jeevanadhi pathi Guru is placed with Sukra in enemies house in Thula . More over his 4th house lord Suka adhipathi cum kalathradhi pati 7th lord Budha is placed in Gurus house , . which is a enemy house again.  As his 11 th cum 12 th lord Shani is placed in natal second house Dhana sthan u are facing more difficulties in saving money as well as keeping the wealth or the incomes u gained in tact.  Ancestral properties too can be lost because of this . I really feel sad seeing the  placements, in his chart. He is now under Guru  Maha Dasa Guru  Ad and Guru  prathyanthar  Dasa too  till 20-02-2012 . After that period till 02-09-2012 he will be under Shani Ad only . So U must see him in good humor , if not he may accumulate bad habits like smoking , drinking  and all and may get inot more problems in life.  . So be careful in this  period. .Give him your support and love please.  This is the period between  02-9-2012 to 02-09-2014. Only after this period under his Budha anthar dasa he can get relief from all troubles .There is possibility in his   kethu Antar in the year 2016 ,  which can   bring  him place change,  long distance travels and far away places will  be his residence too . From the year 2020 he can be wealthier. and achieve great hights  in life too

The only remedy which I can suggest, is have faith on God and do chant Nava Graha Gayathri Mantras, Vishnu Sahasranamas , Hanuman chalisa daily please. and ask your husband too   to do the same if u can.  I will post u your chart readings in my next post. All the best.

Regards,

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Respected Prasannaji,

I am very grateful to you for taking the time to help me. You are perfectly correct in your analysis. I look forward to seeing your predictions for my chart. Are there any foreseen dangers in the near future that we should be wary of?

Thank you so much again.
Regards,
Hema

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Dear Hema,

In Ur  Chart too,  it is  easily  evident ,  why u are getting fear of losing your wealth ? It  is due to the placement  of  12 th lord in second house and second lord in 12 th house.you are under the last Phase of Sade Sati shani now. In your chart , Shani is placed in Neech,as well as Vakra too  ( because of being  in  Mesha  )and  he  is aspecting your Lagna and Sukra too .  From sukra and Lagna if we see You  have little Mars Dosha as he  is s placed in 12 th to Lagna as well as Sukra. Your second cum 7th lord Mars is placed in 12 th , which is not auspicious. .  your 3 rd and 6th lord Guru is placed in lagna , so ,  always be careful with your head. Whenever U get any little disturbance regarding your head , do not Ignore it . Take precautions regarding head related disease  if u feel any little doubt too .

Now U are under Surya Maha dasa , Budha Anthara , till 23-06-2011. which is your 11 th lord 's and 12 th lords sub period. Be careful regrading any sort  of skin allergies during  this time. Normally  in Surya dasa one must be careful regarding skin. Your 10th lord is placed in his own house . So next dasa period Chandra will get u more comforts in your life. From 28-10-2012 to 28-08-2013 ,  Chandra/Chandra  period  will get u some relief I feel . Under Sade sati U must daily chant  Hanuman Chalisa and should worship lord Hanuman more . In your chart Shani is  placed in 7th house ( Neecha ), So worshiping Hanuman  is very essential and Worship of lord Ganesha too will bring u some relief. All the best.

Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”