Desperately need somebody's help..plzzz !!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rabbit1234

Post by rabbit1234 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello,
My name is Fatima and my DOB and TOB are 30th August, 1983 and 7:45 pm respectively. My day of birth is Tuesday and place of birth is Karachi, Pakistan.
My husband's name is Ishtiaq and his DOB is 18th March, 1982. His place of birth is Gondal, India. His time of birth is not known to me.
I got married last year on June 11, 2010. Since than me and my husband are trying for a baby but no success yet. I want to request if u help me out that when exactly will i be able to conceive and deliver the baby successfully. My husband's semen report is quite disappointing. My r'ship with husband and in-laws are also not gud. Is thr any chance for my marriage not to break?
Also me n my husband both are really depressed as we are already in a phase of age where we have to start our family asap.
I would also like to know about my sister who got married the same day last year. Her husband is loose character and her marriage is abt to break. Tell me if thr is any chance for her marriage not to break. Her details are:
Name: Rabia; DOB: 29th November, 1984; TOB: 09:30 am; Day of birth: Thursday
Husband's details are: Name: Talal; DOB: 03 May, 1979; POB: Karachi, Pakistan
I would be really really thankful to u if u would help me out in very that bad phases of our lives.
Regards

rajat19731

Re: Desperately need somebody's help..plzzz !!

Post by rajat19731 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:10 am

rabbit1234 wrote:Hello,
My name is Fatima and my DOB and TOB are 30th August, 1983 and 7:45 pm respectively. My day of birth is Tuesday and place of birth is Karachi, Pakistan.
My husband's name is Ishtiaq and his DOB is 18th March, 1982. His place of birth is Gondal, India. His time of birth is not known to me.
I got married last year on June 11, 2010. Since than me and my husband are trying for a baby but no success yet. I want to request if u help me out that when exactly will i be able to conceive and deliver the baby successfully. My husband's semen report is quite disappointing. My r'ship with husband and in-laws are also not gud. Is thr any chance for my marriage not to break?
Also me n my husband both are really depressed as we are already in a phase of age where we have to start our family asap.
I would also like to know about my sister who got married the same day last year. Her husband is loose character and her marriage is abt to break. Tell me if thr is any chance for her marriage not to break. Her details are:
Name: Rabia; DOB: 29th November, 1984; TOB: 09:30 am; Day of birth: Thursday
Husband's details are: Name: Talal; DOB: 03 May, 1979; POB: Karachi, Pakistan
I would be really really thankful to u if u would help me out in very that bad phases of our lives.
Regards
Please post birth time of Ishtiaq and Talal.
Regards

Rajat Kapoor

rabbit1234

Post by rabbit1234 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 am

Sorry Mr. Rajat, they are not known to me. If u can plz have a look at our charts and tell us abt our future lives i would be grateful. Please

Regards

rabbit1234

Post by rabbit1234 » Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 am

Sorry, i would like to make a correction here. Ishtiaq's place of birth is Karachi, Pakistan not India.

Regards

rabbit1234

Post by rabbit1234 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:08 am

I gusess nobody is interested in helping me out. This was my last hope btw. I am really depressed. Thanks anyways.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 am

Hi Rabbit,

I am not a user of Vedic Astrology, but I had to reply to your post. I usually give Psychic readings or Akashic or Tarot readings here so I hope you don't mind me stopping by to post. You are not alone, and I can totally understand why you are feeling so low. The lack of replies is not because there is no-one interested in helping you out at all. The readers here have very busy lives. And I am sure many have rad your post and sent their good wishes.

Your question centres on a medical situation. Most countries do not allow readings of this nature, they leave the situation to the medical professionals who can give accurate advice and also help you to conceive if that is what they think is best.

You are only 26, that is not old at all. Many ladies successfully have babies into their late forties now. But I do understand that once a decision has been made to have a baby then it is quite devastating each month to find out that you you have to keep trying. I hope you have been back to the doctor and talked through how you feel? Have you discussed your husband's sperm with them too? Have they given you suggestions on how to improve it? Diet, healthy foods, exercise and so on?

Do you have close friends or family that can help support you through this hard time? I hope you do as it is very important to be able to share your feelings right now. I am sure you must be feeling very confused and upset and maybe even a little scared too. Please try and relax and take things calmly.

Sending you all my best wishes.

Cassie x

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Hi Rabbit,

I am not a user of Vedic Astrology, but I had to reply to your post. I usually give Psychic readings or Akashic or Tarot readings here so I hope you don't mind me stopping by to post. You are not alone, and I can totally understand why you are feeling so low. The lack of replies is not because there is no-one interested in helping you out at all. The readers here have very busy lives. And I am sure many have rad your post and sent their good wishes.

Your question centres on a medical situation. Most countries do not allow readings of this nature, they leave the situation to the medical professionals who can give accurate advice and also help you to conceive if that is what they think is best.

You are only 26, that is not old at all. Many ladies successfully have babies into their late forties now. But I do understand that once a decision has been made to have a baby then it is quite devastating each month to find out that you you have to keep trying. I hope you have been back to the doctor and talked through how you feel? Have you discussed your husband's sperm with them too? Have they given you suggestions on how to improve it? Diet, healthy foods, exercise and so on?

Do you have close friends or family that can help support you through this hard time? I hope you do as it is very important to be able to share your feelings right now. I am sure you must be feeling very confused and upset and maybe even a little scared too. Please try and relax and take things calmly.

Sending you all my best wishes.

Cassie x

Hi casiie,

Very good words from your side.
Welcome to the Vedic forum!!

Rishi

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank-you  Rishi,  That is very kind, I am a real novice at Astrology, and am finding it fascinating!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue May 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi Fathima,

I wonder why do u worry much, being young now .I made only ur chart and not your hubby's chart as u have not given us the TOB of your hubby. You seems recently got married and u have better chances to get progeny soon. .Dont worry . Looking at your chart I feel your Rahu Budha Ad after 27-12-2011-may give U good time for getting child. Your 5th house is afflicted due to the placement of Neech Mars there in chart. . But I could see Necha bhang Raj yog in ur chart due to the 9 th aspect of Guru , who is natural Puthra karaka as well as your Lagna lord a cum your 10th Lord . Your 5th lord Chandra is exalted as well as receiving Gurus 7th aspect . There can be little delay but there is no denial of progeny in your chart.

Still........... Chandra your 5th lord is with Rahu so it is delaying your happiness for sure. .I need to check the chart of your husband too to come to better conclusion . Without TOB Iam not sure to deal with his chart . All the best. If I go with Medical Astrology,  affliction to 5th house by the placement Mars is to be given priority too . If u strongly believe in God u can be given chances to be mother soon. I am not sure what kind of remedies I can suggest u to over come these afflictions . Your Sukra is Vakra and Combust too . Your Mars is week being neech and at the same time your Yogakaraka utcha Shani is aspecting your Weak Mars so u must be blessed with children too ( Natal). . You have guru Chandal Yog and Gajakesari Yog too . Your Chandra is in- auspicious in your chart, as u are born under Krishna Paksha Sapthami thithi. So u have to pacify lord Chandra, Guru Mars and Sukra as well .

If the fifth house lord is weak, Combust or otherwise afflicted by Saturn, Rahu, Ketu or Mars, he loses his capacity to facilitate conception and delivery.
Placement of the fifth lord in the sixth, eighth or twelfth houses also causes the same problem. BUT IN YOUR CHART I SEE cancellation of affliction and from Chandra LAGNA 5TH Lord Mercury is in his own house , so I trust u must be blessed with progeny under Rahu Maha Dasa Budha AD. Transit Shani to Thula will get u good time too . Now Virgo Shani is blocking your happiness being placed over Natal Budha and (2/ 12 to natal Shani) once he transits into Thula U will have good time for sure . Do wait with patience and have faith on GOD .Aries Guru will bless u with kid soon after December month .

Let me know from u , your views over my analysis .I used to quote remedies to over come certain affliction  in a  chart  whenever I   see  the native belonging to Hindu religion. . I can only request  u to change your food habits into Vegetarianism  If possible please.,  so  that  U  can have better chances of getting progeny .This I  am boldly saying to  U because as I  see  your  user Name id to be  RabbitS 1234  ( which is  fond of  vegetables only like Carrot S THE MORE ) .not to offend u pl.I believe Vegetarian Food has its Vedic Values.  I ASSUME u HAVE TRUST IN  VEDIC BELIEVES AS U ASKED US THE  VEDIC  Astrologers .

Best wishes,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”