Lost inside my mind and soul

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AstroGod

Lost inside my mind and soul

Post by AstroGod » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 am

I'm going round in circles, wake up, breakfast, computer, sidereal research, eat..etc. can't get a Job that suits me, all my friends are working I cant see any of them till the end of the day even then they cant always see me. I felt like going into a mental breakdown yesterday because I Just dont know what to do with myself. The only guide i have is sidereal astrology but i dont have enough knowledge to grasp an idea of what my career is. I want a nice car, I want to move out i live with my grandparents, i want to live with my friends i want an exciting life but the more this goes on the less hope i have. No point going into a relationship without knowing a persons aspects and planetary positions, even though i am longing for a partner but i just cant find her. i feel i am losing myself, with no direction, sick to death of having no direction. i know all i need is a sympathetic sidereal astrologist to read my chart and houses to direct me into a career, i cant save my money i feel like just rotting away into nothingness  :smt022 i cant stick to one thing i try to start something but then i change my mind so i feel i have no luck in doing anything. i am more angry than sad im almost 21 years old and i still live with my grandparents!! i seek truth only to find lies. i know im meant to be somewhere but i dont know where!!! the only thing that makes me feel safe is my jupiter in cancer in 12th house but even then he cant always save me. i need to speak to a sidereal astrologist its my only option getting out of this mess. I like to sing but i dont choose to go into a band because i dont want to wait to get more money. this has gone on for too long now if i dnt speak to a sidereal astrologist soon i know im gonna end up doing stupid things!!! tired of this life tired of not getting anywhere just TIRED and ANGRY, please help me. im a leo sun and i dont even have the strength to pick myself up!!!
Attachments
sidereal chart.JPG
this is my sidereal birth chart. im hoping a sidereal astrologist will notice this and help me.
sidereal chart.JPG (73.29 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
birth chart.JPG
this is my sidereal visual chart
birth chart.JPG (129.81 KiB) Viewed 2375 times

hatty100

Post by hatty100 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm

big hugs, hang in there xxx

balaji suresh

hello

Post by balaji suresh » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

give your birth place and exact time of birth, along with date.

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 pm

your have a lot of water and fire signs making it difficult to be on a complete side,
perhaps you may find more happiness in neutralizing both sides as i mean, to arbitrate, for there are two sides to each coin for a decision, follow your heart to the path and use your mind to become what will last, commune with your self as one.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”