REALLY REQUIRE URGENT HELP OF SOMEBODY

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

deepak26101973

REALLY REQUIRE URGENT HELP OF SOMEBODY

Post by deepak26101973 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 pm

My name is deepak,
DOB-26-10-1973,
Place -Bareilly,
time-5.40am

Problem is that I never get success,whatever i try.i always struggle with my financial condition,even now i am without work from last six months.My wife is earning .Ihave two kids. Some people says people born on 26th october can never live happily.Please help me with my horoscope.Giving details of my wifes details also.
Wife-DOB-7-9-1975,
10.20am,
place-indore

Please tell me the remedies so that i can live life normally.
PLEASE HELP ME

ratchetandclank

Post by ratchetandclank » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am

The lack of finances and problem with family life is due to the deblited Su in second house of finance and family. You should have lost your job because of your communication with others.

However, i cant believe you are bad with your finances. 8th house has Ma, sitting in its own house. So, you will be well off in handling the money matters. In D10, second house has exalted Venus, if you have career in entertainment industry, it will be great for you.

Pray Lord Subramanya. You will see great improvements in your life.

roya96

Post by roya96 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 am

You know, I was also born in October and I have poor luck also! I know a few people born this month who don't have much luck with finances and marriage.  well, at least you are married and with kids!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”