Kindly take a look....

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

purusharth

Kindly take a look....

Post by purusharth » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Dear learned astrologer friends
My details are as under

DOB: 1st May 1982
Time 7:10am
No daylight saving
Place: Delhi (India)

1) Kindly enlighten me about my future career prospects and chances of success.
I completed my postgraduate training in dentistry in 2010 and am currently preparing for exams in order to practice dentistry in a foreign country. The next part of this exam is in March this year. What are my chances of succeeding in my field?

2) Also, when am I likely to get married and if my horoscope is compatible with that of my future wife, how will my married life be?

My life, by God's grace has been smooth so far but the last year has been quite stressful since I had to shift base to a new country and start a new life - a major change for me. But I still feel grateful to God for His blessings and wish to have them with me in the future as well.

Thank you all..
Last edited by purusharth on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

purusharth

Post by purusharth » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 am

May I request the readers of the forum to spare some of their precious time for my reading.  I would really appreciate that.  Thanks again and regards.

purusharth

Just a humble reminder

Post by purusharth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 am

Dear knowledgeable readers

Could you please have a look into my horoscope. I would be grateful to you for that. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.

purusharth

Post by purusharth » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 am

Just one final request respected readers. Please  (oh please!!) give your views :) I really don't endorse spamming and won't request again if my query goes unanswered. But it would be really great if someone could please give me a reading about the aforementioned points. Thanks (in anticipation)..

astro_scholr

Re: Kindly take a look....

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 pm

purusharth wrote:Dear learned astrologer friends
My details are as under

DOB: 1st May 1982
Time 7:10am
No daylight saving
Place: Delhi (India)

1) Kindly enlighten me about my future career prospects and chances of success.
I completed my postgraduate training in dentistry in 2010 and am currently preparing for exams in order to practice dentistry in a foreign country. The next part of this exam is in March this year. What are my chances of succeeding in my field?

2) Also, when am I likely to get married and if my horoscope is compatible with that of my future wife, how will my married life be?

My life, by God's grace has been smooth so far but the last year has been quite stressful since I had to shift base to a new country and start a new life - a major change for me. But I still feel grateful to God for His blessings and wish to have them with me in the future as well.

Thank you all..
currently running venus period hence no need to worry about dentist profession. u will do well.
Also Rahu in 12th from moon in gemini. hence u will do well in foreign countries. currently running saturn AD. u hav chance of going out of india after may 2012.

marriage will be after 2013. avoid marriage in ketu period from 2015-2017.
next chance of marriage will be in 2020.
about wife: she will be of average ht 5ft-5.4ft. short tempered , slow decision maker. But may not be from same profession bkground.
married life: there will be ups and down from 2017 - 2023 due to ur attitude . pls do not keep great expectations. it will be average.

purusharth

Thank you

Post by purusharth » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks very much for the reading dear astro_scholr. I'd just like to mention here that I've been out of India since October 2010. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your help with the analysis. Best wishes and regards.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”