Read my chart please - very much in need of help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 pm

AllIsOne wrote:No matter what you meant-death is reality.The fact that 70 is OK but 69 will make no difference.
Secondly,I still don't know what you mean by"can't stand it".Do you fall down?Throw a tantrum?What(exactly)do you do.What would I see you doing when"you can't stand it?"
 Also,was it your tongue that caused your other relationships to end?
the previous separation is too hard and unbearable ... Given the fact that i ( like other people ) get very attached to the ones i love , i wud rather forego the whole concept of marriage to avoid another separation , if it is inevitable .

No , to the best of my knowledge , i dont think my doings are responsible for the separation . Nor her doings . So I believe that her mom has forced her to part . Probable reason for her moms denial might be my horoscope , which is having kuja dosha and some other bad doshas probably ... This inference is not my imagination or a made-up one , there is some pretty supportive ( not confirmatory ) circumstantial events for this inference .
( but with the first girl , our bitter ending of friendship or love or blind relatinship has been bcos of my possesiveness and immaturity . But they or some other trait of me are not the case with the 2nd girl - the only girl i ever commited to . )

AllIsOne

Post by AllIsOne » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

I am sorry you are finding the breakup difficult.
Remember that time in childhood when you became ill
and vomited?How long did you swear off eating again?
Or did you ever eat again?
The sooner you analyze the failure and learn from it,the better.
When you understand you are solely and personally responsible
for your life,it will improve.Until then you're just a victim of
someone else's will.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”