my relations

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 pm

swetha wrote:
chiru4new wrote:ok dudes
its ur opinion about virginity
but in my view as indian
i like to have a virgin girl rather than the previously experienced one
I guess you can have your opinion but you need to grow up and FAST!! What if the girl too wanted a virgin? In this age and time, I am surprised you can even entertain such thoughts. I am not saying that it is wrong as you can have your opinions... but doesn't LOVE mean a lot more???

:smt017   ... lol , No offense pls , i think that u misinterpreted his post ,,, otherwise i dont see a context of it in the present discussion

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 am

Lol... no I did not misinterpret ... I was just trying to make a statement that virginity is not one sided and has nothing to do with love.

chiru4new

Post by chiru4new » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm

enough guys about the celibacy issues
can any body please read my chart
and answer about my career
i wanna go abroad is it possible

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am

chiru4new wrote:enough guys about the celibacy issues
can any body please read my chart
and answer about my career
i wanna go abroad is it possible

I will try, Chiru but like I told a fisherman recently (he was fishing as was revealed immediately!):
I will try but please the following things, first:

Swetha/Rishi Rahul had posted a list of information that the reading seekers must provide. Please find that posting and provide all the information.

Secondly, provide details regarding the source of birthtime

Thirdly, share with me your full real name (privately, if you are uncomfortable to share publicly. Forum allows PM)

I may require your photograph and palm prints which you must be willing to provide.

Finally, you must give your consent to allow me to utilize your data and information for any research, articles or posting on the web. Your personal identity will not be included in such works and writings.

In order to not offend our young friend DUY, I may have to ask you to wait till you are 21, but since you are so close, and biological variation is REAL (some mature at 20, others at 21 others even later...!) I may not abide too strictly by that and ask you to wait!

Regards,  :smt004

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”