will I be able to purchase own house for family?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

manoj_india24

Post by manoj_india24 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 am

Hi,

I am Manoj, my details are as below:
date of birth: 1 July 1976
Time of birth: 11.00 am
place of birth: Ulhasnagar, Mumbai, India

I had purchased flat during 2004-2005. however, due to some personal reason I have to sell the same in 2010.. Now I have been planning to purchase new house for my family . Would like to know if I will be able to get the same? if yes.. when... Also please let me know about financial position as I am worried to take loan...

Regards
Manoj

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 am

Better time to build or buy house will start from 9/mar/2019

Try not to take any loan and if you want to take it do so with utmost care by reading all point carefully.

Your financial position as indicated by chart will be good and ups and down comes in every person life but in general terms it will be ok .

Try to curb unnecessary expenditure .

manoj_india24

Post by manoj_india24 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 am

Thanks for your reply. Actually I was planning to purchase flat this year.. and have been on hunt for same for the last 6 months.. now i am about to finalise one of it... but since you mention that till be suitable after Mar 2019... do i drop out my plan?? or is it possible if I take flat in my wife's name? Would appreciate your reply...

Thanks and regards
Manoj

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am

If you had made up mind to buy property , then check all papers related to property with care and if there is need take services of good lawyer before executing deal.

God Bless.

manoj_india24

Post by manoj_india24 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I surely will take your advise and will have the documents checked with good lawyer dealing in properties. Meanwhile, I would like to clear my doubt.. will there be any problem if I invest in house now!!

regards
Manoj

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 am

No there is no harm but as suggested keep your eyes and mind open and check all papers carefully with the help of good lawyer.

k surya narayana

invest in property

Post by k surya narayana » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

dear manoj
follow the advice of Mr. Narayanabhatt and dont waste your time and money you have uttamagraha yoga and you will get
beautiful house
god bless you suryanarayana

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”