Bhakut Dosha? Some say yes, some say no.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

Bhakut Dosha? Some say yes, some say no.

Post by iloveamma » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

I am getting conflicting information regarding if this is Bhakut dosha and whether it holds weight in marrying or not.
The rest match to 20.5, but Bhakut is 0.

What would the results of this be?

What do you think?

Male
New Delhi India
Oct. 1, 1978
1:55 AM

Woman
Skokie Illinois
May 1, 1975
23:22 Pm
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME...I believe this makes the time zone one hour less, but still unsure how others are calculating it and maybe this is the cause of confusion.
Last edited by iloveamma on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:33 am

Sidelining the issue of whether Jyothish princples can be applied for marriage where the bride is older, here are my comments (I am no expert. Please feel free to consult others)

Guna (Gana) match looks ok with 22 out of 36. But there appears to be eka rajju (madhya rajju) dosha. Kuja dosha is not applicable.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 am

Thank you for the reply.
In the calculations I saw, the Guna match was 20.5 and the Nadi was an 8 with no mention of this dosha so far.

Yet, both parties are very spiritual and therefore some issues may not be so important when both are so spiritual.

I do hope you will reply again and that others will also contribute. You are greatly appreciated.
Last edited by iloveamma on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 am

In addition the Nakshatras here are for the boy Uttram and for the girl Uthradam.
What nakshatras did you calculate?
Also, are there remedies for them?

They WERE told there would be issues with the children and that there could be miscarriages, but were not told about this dosha or told this match should be avoided. The woman has said she does not want children and has not wanted but will do so for the love of the husband IF THE MONEY PERMITS and they have some, and the man is okay to adopt. Would adoption help to avoid this issue with the eka dosha? Will they even get a lot of money to have the child?

The only other concern for the woman was whether or not he would leave her, or worse, have extramarital affairs. She heard conflicting information about this as well. He is very God-fearing, but also likes to look at other women. Will he be able to remain faithful?

Oh...yes, please pardon me. I forgot to add in the original post that the girl was on DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME, so I believe the time zone should be 5.

Bless you for your time.

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 am

Scoring can differ marginally depending on rules being used. rules used for this purpose by astrologers across India do vary. Here are the details for the score:

Varna                  :1
Vasya                  :2
Tara                   :3
Yoni                   :2
Rashyadhipathi         :0
Gana                   :6
Bhakoot                :0
Nadi                   :8
Total out of 36        :22

Madhya Rajju does indicate loss of children. May be this is what your astrologer was refering to. I am no good in remedies. May be others will contribute.

I have used Uttara Phalguni and Uttarashada for the male and female charts and 5 hours west of gmt for the female chart.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:32 pm

mysbcrs-

Thanks for replying.
I am surprised you got Uttara Phalguni and Uttarashada.
The man was calculated on two different softwares as being Uthram and the woman Utthradam/Uttrasharda...is Utthara Palguni the North Indian name?
I did not think so...
Please clarify if anybody can.

The loss of children is there with Uttram and Uttrasharda...is it only miscarriage? Or is there something more tragic there? What about if the child is adopted?

I would be very open to hearing about what others think of this pair? The woman seems to have much mental stress from the man's behavior in irresponsibility and unreliability and worries over his attraction to women.
But most importantly, he keeps changing his mind about whether or not to marry her or not.
Will they ultimately end up together?

Thank you so much for your time.

neetzkhanna

Post by neetzkhanna » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 am

Bhakoot dosha should not be ignored. There are 3 types of Bhakoot dosha 2/12, 5/9 and 6/8 .

I found this article gives lot of clarity on Bhakoot dosha you can read it if you want.

....... professional links editted..........

:smt020

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”