Is marriage on the cards AT ALL??

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

void.zeroin

Is marriage on the cards AT ALL??

Post by void.zeroin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:40 am

Respected and dear all..
Another query for all you dear people. Earlier i had posted a query about a love marriage probablity but this time i want to know whether marriage is actually in my charts or not?? I am a 27 year old girl and i want to know what is the probable time of me getting married?
Thanks.

My details:
DOB - 19th sep, 1985.
POB - Allahabad, U. P., India.
TOB - 1:30 pm.

Pem

Post by Pem » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello
You should have admirers and and inclined to  a love marriage.
But, there appears to be delay caused by Ketu and Saturn.
Pray to Lord Ganesh and Lord Hanuman and Lord Siva to
materialise things early.
Regards

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

You will have a good marriage life and this is important. Love marriage or not this is not an important. No one get extra fruit and sweetness of honey from Love marriage if their chart dose not permit fruit and sweetness of honey in married life. This is 100% truth that if a person has fruit and sweetness of honey in his/her destine of married life then even if they goes for Arranged marriage they will get that happiness.

Could be 2014 to 2017 marriage time.

Pem pointed out the delay of marriage. I also see that Jupiter who is also 7th sub lord of your chart also cause the delay of marriage.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 am

biltu wrote:You will have a good marriage life and this is important. Love marriage or not this is not an important. No one get extra fruit and sweetness of honey from Love marriage if their chart dose not permit fruit and sweetness of honey in married life. This is 100% truth that if a person has fruit and sweetness of honey in his/her destine of married life then even if they goes for Arranged marriage they will get that happiness.

Could be 2014 to 2017 marriage time.

Pem pointed out the delay of marriage. I also see that Jupiter who is also 7th sub lord of your chart also cause the delay of marriage.
Hey Biltu, you are very right there (bolded text!). Though cultural and community surroundings and which country one is in do have a significant role in terms of 'trends and likelihood' of love vs arranged, but those just determine or define how one will arrive at the doorstep of this institution of relationship named MARRIAGE (and equivalent relationships). Those do not by themselves promise or guarantee anything, but when people are young they often chase the wrong dreams, don't they  :smt004

A lot of this 'maturity' that even young people display from time to time, in terms of understanding these pithy issues of relationships, expectations, dreams, reality etc etc etc often comes in life from experience and observing sensitively the nuances around!

Interestingly, those very abilities and skills (observations, analysis, incorporation, remembering...) are paramount in one becoming sensitive to NATURE and its hints and ingits and then what people call as 'omens' and nimittas take on a different meaning! A meaningful meaning!

Am I repeating myself? My apologies to the readers if I am...!

Love, Light, Observations!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 am

biltu wrote: Love marriage or not this is not an important. No one get extra fruit and sweetness of honey from Love marriage if their chart dose not permit fruit and sweetness of honey in married life.
Respected Sir.. With all due respect, sometimes, love marriage (or more accurately put as, marrying someone you already know and who already knows you) DOES HAS ITS BENEFITS.. If your life has been going through a low phase and the future also does not seems very bright then having a caring and understanding person around, who knows all your family and personal matters, always helps.

People call it love marriage. I would say, marrying a person who wont surprisingly ask you one day that "Ohhh.. You never told me that and this new information is unacceptable."

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
A lot of this 'maturity' that even young people display from time to time, in terms of understanding these pithy issues of relationships, expectations, dreams, reality etc etc etc often comes in life from experience and observing sensitively the nuances around!
Again.. With all my respect Sir, i would like to say that experience does not always comes with age. Sometimes life teaches you the hard way and not all have the privilege of acquiring experience with age. Sometimes circumstances demand you to mature overnight and shoulder responsibilities that you were not meant to shoulder, you were not prepared to shoulder and you were not apt to shoulder

How i wish i could act my age!!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am

A hearty thanks for your time and effort towards my query :)

Once again, i would like to say that i voiced my thoughts only because takling to you people always makes me feel better because in this big selfish world, you all are putting in time and effort for nameless and faceless strangers like us. You all are my elders and if i said anything wrong, please forgive me.. Hoping to have a communication always :)

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

void.zeroin wrote: Respected Sir.. With all due respect, sometimes, love marriage (or more accurately put as, marrying someone you already know and who already knows you) DOES HAS ITS BENEFITS.. If your life has been going through a low phase and the future also does not seems very bright then having a caring and understanding person around, who knows all your family and personal matters, always helps.

People call it love marriage. I would say, marrying a person who wont surprisingly ask you one day that "Ohhh.. You never told me that and this new information is unacceptable."
I am not the side of Love marriage nor Arranged marriage. But after my observations, analysis, deep thoughts, reading lots of Horoscope and having some question and got the answer of those I have come to this conclusion. Actual point is what destine has in your married life or in your deep relationship. If good then you feel happy and if bad then you feel unhappy. Deep relations mean when two people deeply committed to each other. Not like just saying to someone "I love you" where there is no feeling of actual love and commitment. Before marriage "puppy love" dose not refer what kind of quality his/her married life will be. But before marriage ( marriage is social name, nothing else ) if both person has deeply committed to each other it could be lead to social marriage, if there is no obstruction have in there Horoscope.

So what you wrote above " If your life has been going through a low phase and the future also does not seems very bright then having a caring and understanding person around, who knows all your family and personal matters, always helps. " Love marriage or Arranged marriage dose not giving you caring and understanding person if your destiny regarding marriage dose not permit to giving you "caring and understanding person". No one destine with "Love marriage" or "Arranged marriage" ( I read lots of this type of stupid question asked here ) but destine with -- will he/she lead married life or not and if they lead then what kind of it, successful or unsuccessful. But before marriage if two people think that those are in deeply commented to each other then if they provide their Horoscope then possible to tell that this kind of relation goes to social marriage or not.
Rohiniranjan wrote: Hey Biltu, you are very right there (bolded text!). Though cultural and community surroundings and which country one is in do have a significant role in terms of 'trends and likelihood' of love vs arranged, but those just determine or define how one will arrive at the doorstep of this institution of relationship named MARRIAGE (and equivalent relationships). Those do not by themselves promise or guarantee anything, but when people are young they often chase the wrong dreams, don't they  :smt004

Interestingly, those very abilities and skills (observations, analysis, incorporation, remembering...) are paramount in one becoming sensitive to NATURE and its hints and ingits and then what people call as 'omens' and nimittas take on a different meaning! A meaningful meaning!

Am I repeating myself? My apologies to the readers if I am...!

Love, Light, Observations!
So I get some maturity  :smt109

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Sir, can you please advice something?? What should one do if he/she cannot feel love or attachement or emotionally connected to anyone or anything in the world?? Sort of renunciation..

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 am

void.zeroin wrote:Sir, can you please advice something?? What should one do if he/she cannot feel love or attachement or emotionally connected to anyone or anything in the world?? Sort of renunciation..

My two cents and I hope Biltu ji is not feeling that I am intruding in his conversation with you... :-)

When one is duelling with the issue of 'relationships' and wondering if 'renunciation' could be one possibility, then a serious situation is at hand!

While it is true that all that might be part of the joint-destiny between the two individuals and their families and clans and what not, the ONE thing that will save or can save is honesty!

Sometimes, that involves simply stating the situation as it really is and asking for more time and patience in the relatives' part if an arranged liason is in the 'cards'!

It gets a bit trickier if the situation is one where *love* is involved or perceived to be so!

Even there, honesty and transparency, often leaves the least amount of 'guilt' in the long run! Although it might be somewhat painful in the short run!!

If it is just "conjectural", that is: no arranged or love etc is in progress and one is fighting with 'inner turmoils and indecisiveness', then too HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY will help! In this situation, WITH ONESELF!!

Love, Light, Clarity (Maturity?)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:23 pm

biltu wrote: ...

So I get some maturity  :smt109

Yes Biltu, you will! Call it an elder's hunch!

Indradhanush (rainbow) appears on the deep blue (NEEL) sky after the rain has ended and the SUN casts a ray at the right angle, for ALL to see!

IF? WHEN??  That is the pithy question that divinators including jyotishis have been tasked by MA to deliver! As sincerely and as best as they can, by whatever means available to them ... ;-)

Love, Light, Divination!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: When one is duelling with the issue of 'relationships' and wondering if 'renunciation' could be one possibility, then a serious situation is at hand!
Sir, its not just in a relationship.. I feel like renuncing life in general.. Even contemplated suicide.. Few years ago, my life was normal.. Then everything turned upside down and i am not talking about issues like heartbreak or failing an exam or boy-left-me-so-dont-wanna-live-anymore sort of things.. I am talking about a dead mother, a missing brother and a father heavily under debts.. Sometimes life seems such a waste. I could have had a brilliant career, a family, a child and such normal things that other girls of my age have.. But here i am.. With nothing to be proud of.. My home circumstances did not allowed me to either be working or be married.. I dont have anyone to talk to.. There are people but crowd is not company. I feel so alone, still mourning for my mother after 3 years..

Anyways.. This is a vedic reading forum. I am probably wasting your time.. So i will stop with my woes..

Take care.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am

void.zeroin wrote:
biltu wrote: Love marriage or not this is not an important. No one get extra fruit and sweetness of honey from Love marriage if their chart dose not permit fruit and sweetness of honey in married life.
Respected Sir.. With all due respect, sometimes, love marriage (or more accurately put as, marrying someone you already know and who already knows you) DOES HAS ITS BENEFITS.. If your life has been going through a low phase and the future also does not seems very bright then having a caring and understanding person around, who knows all your family and personal matters, always helps.

Dear *Void-zeroin*,

What is your name, really...?

The first question I ask someone who seriously seeks a reading from me!

For the rest, LEVITY!

Strangers never belonged in my little courtyard where I welcome friends and real people with REAL PROBLEMS!

Love, Light, Reality!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 am

Sir i've told you my name..

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”