Love or arranged marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gameover8

Love or arranged marriage

Post by gameover8 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi All,

First of all my details:

1. Date of Birth: 8 October 1983
2. Time of Birth : 11:07 am
3. Place of Birth : Rewari, Haryana, India
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time) : No
5. Gender (Male/ Female) : Male
6: Place of posting query (city, Country) : Gurgaon, India
7: Local watch time of posting query: 9:31 pm

I want to know that Will I have arranged or love marriage? By when will I get married? Also I have someone in my life for past 7 months. Is she the one whom I will get married?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help.

biltu

Re: Love or arranged marriage

Post by biltu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 pm

gameover8 wrote: Also I have someone in my life for past 7 months. Is she the one whom I will get married?
It is never possible to tell only from your Horoscope that the girl you are talking about will be your wife, where we don't know anything about her. The question you place here "Is she the one whom I will get married?" only able to give the accurate answer only that girl. Just go and ask her to marry and tell her about your feelings for her.

About the Horoscope, you will have good and happy married life. So whoever come to your life as a wife is good and bad will be deleted before settlements of marriage.

gameover8

Post by gameover8 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks Biltu for your answer. But my 1st question will i have love or arranged marriage is still unanswered. So can you please answer that and also can you tell me a time frame until when I will get married?

Thanks again for all the help and answers.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Love or arranged marriage

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

biltu wrote:
gameover8 wrote: Also I have someone in my life for past 7 months. Is she the one whom I will get married?
It is never possible to tell only from your Horoscope that the girl you are talking about will be your wife, where we don't know anything about her. The question you place here "Is she the one whom I will get married?" only able to give the accurate answer only that girl. Just go and ask her to marry and tell her about your feelings for her.

About the Horoscope, you will have good and happy married life. So whoever come to your life as a wife is good and bad will be deleted before settlements of marriage.

Very good, very sincere, very honest answer.

BRAVO!

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks Rohiniranjan Jii, your encourage is helping me for progress

gameover8 wrote:Thanks Biltu for your answer. But my 1st question will i have love or arranged marriage is still unanswered. So can you please answer that and also can you tell me a time frame until when I will get married?

What I understood after go through some study and also with my own thoughts that Human being dose not born with a destine of love marriage or arranged marriage. But what written in destine is that this one will have a Happy marred life and this one will have a unhappy marred life. So if you ask me do you have love marriage or arrange marriage then I say --- I don't know. But if you ask me do you have a long lasting relationship ( marriage ) Then I say -- Yes, you have. Marriage is a name given by society. When two person agree to live with each outer till death with love and affection also with good understanding then this relationship call marriage in our society. So the person you like tell her about your feelings and say her that you want to marry her, so if she agree to live with you till death then your marriage will happen. Even in arrange marriage both person has agree to live with each other till death. In both cases "living with each other till death" is common. So this things "living with each other till death" written in destine of very human being. Someone has good story and someone has bad story. So you do not have to be worry about will you have Love marriage or Arrange marriage, You have to think about what kind of marital life you will lead. Happy or bad. My calculation say you will lead a happy married life. So be happy. People need to be more concern about this portion but not about Love or Arrange marriage.

I was also curious about --- Will I have Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage in my life. But it was when my age was 18 to 24. But after age of 25, I started to realize the truth and in your age I was fully understood.

I just read your ID --- gameover8
I am curious to know You chose this ID because you are frustrated of thinking will she say yes or no and you think your life game is over and number 8 because you were dated 7 times before and this is your 8th time. Is that true  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 pm

biltu wrote:Thanks Rohiniranjan Jii, your encourage is helping me for progress

gameover8 wrote:Thanks Biltu for your answer. But my 1st question will i have love or arranged marriage is still unanswered. So can you please answer that and also can you tell me a time frame until when I will get married?

What I understood after go through some study and also with my own thoughts that Human being dose not born with a destine of love marriage or arranged marriage. But what written in destine is that this one will have a Happy marred life and this one will have a unhappy marred life. So if you ask me do you have love marriage or arrange marriage then I say --- I don't know. But if you ask me do you have a long lasting relationship ( marriage ) Then I say -- Yes, you have. Marriage is a name given by society. When two person agree to live with each outer till death with love and affection also with good understanding then this relationship call marriage in our society. So the person you like tell her about your feelings and say her that you want to marry her, so if she agree to live with you till death then your marriage will happen. Even in arrange marriage both person has agree to live with each other till death. In both cases "living with each other till death" is common. So this things "living with each other till death" written in destine of very human being. Someone has good story and someone has bad story. So you do not have to be worry about will you have Love marriage or Arrange marriage, You have to think about what kind of marital life you will lead. Happy or bad. My calculation say you will lead a happy married life. So be happy. People need to be more concern about this portion but not about Love or Arrange marriage.

I was also curious about --- Will I have Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage in my life. But it was when my age was 18 to 24. But after age of 25, I started to realize the truth and in your age I was fully understood.

I just read your ID --- gameover8
I am curious to know You chose this ID because you are frustrated of thinking will she say yes or no and you think your life game is over and number 8 because you were dated 7 times before and this is your 8th time. Is that true  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003
WOW! If my math is right, then that would mean you have been enlightened for 64 (93-29) years! Remarkable!! ;-)

Love, Light, Illumination!!

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: WOW! If my math is right, then that would mean you have been enlightened for 64 (93-29) years! Remarkable!! ;-)

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: WOW! If my math is right, then that would mean you have been enlightened for 64 (93-29) years! Remarkable!! ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Especially for you, Biltu babu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns732Qwl_Q

gameover8

Post by gameover8 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 am

Thanks again biltu. Now the last question when? By when will I get married? As far as id goes, game over is something I have been using since long time. I think HHH in wrestling used to have a nick name The Game and 8 is birthdate. :) thanks again for your answers and time.

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 pm

You know what, this is the hardest part to tell someones marriage time. I think your time will be from after January 2014 to 2017.

gameover8

Post by gameover8 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for answering the hardest part... :smt002

Thanks again for your time and answers. I appreciate your help.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”